HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Kotetsu's GameMaster Application

Go down 
2 posters

Accepted?
Yes?
Kotetsu's GameMaster Application I_vote_lcap0%Kotetsu's GameMaster Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No?
Kotetsu's GameMaster Application I_vote_lcap100%Kotetsu's GameMaster Application I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
kotetsu
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Kotetsu's GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: Kotetsu's GameMaster Application   Kotetsu's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:36 pm

In-Game Name: Kotetsu

Name: Joseph

Location/Timezone: Pacific

Describe yourself (personality wise): Nice, friendly, assertive.

Email (If any): jlnguyen_11@yahoo.com

MSN (If any): xmeluvyellowx@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?:in-game= 1-2 hours a day, sometimes longer throughout the day. forum= depends

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: couple of weeks ago

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: people being nicer o.o and not rude

Why are you applying for GM?: a new experience to try and do. I hope that hypnotic story is the first place where I have experienced being a GM.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: None what so ever.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? Logically, if someone is able to do things that other people can not, then wouldn't it be some form of hacking?

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: I can't say how often, but I can say that you should be doing it every time a gm is online. Though, you may take a break, but still be on mind if you see hacking being used.

How would you handle a hacker?: Pretty sure hacking is not a good thing, so the person should be banned, but not permanently banned. Unless the hacking was severe, then yes, permanent ban.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: I would probably tell them to take it somewhere else, rather than telling them to stop arguing, they could technically argue over whispers.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I would respond "Good to know" and then ignore the person, sometimes you have to ignore the person in order for them to stop. Other than that, I don't see a reason why anyone should have to say that, even if you have not done anything wrong.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: I think its important to have fun, and also organized. So I have to say both to that question, since it would make sense that a server should be still fun and organized.

Why should we choose you?: Because I'm a logical, sensible person, and I'm not gonna go all "Hitler" on people right away, unless they are really breaking the rules.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: If I had to pick a reason why I should not be picked, then it is because I am probably very simple, and I'm not very picky about anything.

Extra info you feel is necessary: I think it would be interesting to be a GM. I wouldn't mind even being a GM for only a day.
Back to top Go down
iShroomz
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer
iShroomz

Kotetsu's GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotetsu's GameMaster Application   Kotetsu's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:01 am

Seems decent. Just elaborate on your answers and your GM application might be accepted. (No guarantees.)
Back to top Go down

Kotetsu's GameMaster Application
Page 1 of 1