HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Kieran's GameMaster Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blazingd
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Kieran's GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: Kieran's GameMaster Application   Kieran's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:45 am

Dear Admins Of HypnoticStory,

My name is Kieran , I live In Dubai But i Come from The U.K, I would really like to help you guys. I have made my own game before But i had shut it down because there was not enough cash coming into me so i didn't have the money to run it. Name was Ferentus. I really enjoy helping people, All i do is help people because im a managers assistant Haha. If you would like to contact me at any point please do my e-mail is kieran_fears@hotmail.com. Smile thanks guy for taking your time to read my application thank you.

In-Game Name:Blazing

Name:Kieran

Location/Timezone:Dubai

Describe yourself (personality wise): Im an assistant so i kinda like being nice Smile

Email (If any):kieran_fears@hotmail.com

MSN (If any):

How active are you in game? in forums?: I can play 3 hours a day.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: Not too long but i Like it so much ive decided to try help the people of HypnoticStory.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: Helping people if they cannot find there way around.

Why are you applying for GM?: Well because I had my own server and i feel like i would like to try help people again.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: 3 years . My own game Called Ferentus

What is your method for hunting for hackers? omomomom , Try and sneek up on them omomomom

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: Everytime UR on.

How would you handle a hacker?: I would first give him a warning and i would keep a check on him and if he ever hacked again. banned.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: I would kindly tell them to stop or if they are swearing tell them to keep it down Maybe 13 years olds are playing and if they dont stop ill ban them as well Smile

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I would just not retaliate and try say to them i will not speak until you are calm.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:
Keeping the server Away from advirtiser and hackers is my main priority
Why should we choose you?: Well it aint really my choice If you choose me to be honest. But i thik i can handle people who think they are being clever by arguing or hacking.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: I keep myself to myself sometimes But thats not my fault I do have ADHD and take necotic drugs dont worry theere controlled hahah.

Last edited by blazingd on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blazingd
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Kieran's GameMaster Application   Kieran's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:47 am

Oh sowwri i never saw the Rules to read Razz blind as a bat ahha.

Do you want me to be gm Yes? no?

Yes?

No?
Back to top Go down
blazingd
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Kieran's GameMaster Application   Kieran's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:49 am

very sorry guys my computer didnt show the format at first It was blocking some stuff.
Back to top Go down
₪ iŁ1ทઝ ₪
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
₪ iŁ1ทઝ ₪

PostSubject: Re: Kieran's GameMaster Application   Kieran's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:50 am

Bad Application, dont have poll, its not organized, and is too short.
And, dont triple or double post plz.
My vote, NO
Back to top Go down
blazingd
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Kieran's GameMaster Application   Kieran's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:03 am

Okay thank you but my computer ristricks alot of things but thanks,
Back to top Go down
blazingd
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Kieran's GameMaster Application   Kieran's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:03 am

And i didnt mean to post so much its just my internet living in dubai, we are capped atm
Back to top Go down
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,
✯Famous✯
✯Famous✯
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,

PostSubject: Re: Kieran's GameMaster Application   Kieran's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:48 pm

Kieran you need to add a poll, you have 2 days, or your app with be auto-denied.
Back to top Go down
blazingd
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Kieran's GameMaster Application   Kieran's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:25 am

Okay then it has to be denied because I dont know how to add a poll Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kieran's GameMaster Application   Kieran's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kieran's GameMaster Application
Page 1 of 1