HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Kayla's GameMaster Application

Go down 
4 posters

Would you like me to be a GM? :D
Yes! :D
Kayla's GameMaster Application I_vote_lcap75%Kayla's GameMaster Application I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No! D:
Kayla's GameMaster Application I_vote_lcap25%Kayla's GameMaster Application I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Kayla
Good Member
Good Member
Kayla

Kayla's GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: Kayla's GameMaster Application   Kayla's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:45 am

In-Game Name:
} Kayla

Name:
}Kayla.

Location/Timezone:
} Singapore, GMT +08:00

Describe yourself (personality wise):
} I think that generally, I'm helpful. I always try my best in everything that I do. I'll not flare up unless one made me reaches my maximum point. (:

Email (If any):
} incomplete.writings@gmail.com

MSN (If any):
} incompletinqq-@hotmail.com (hope that non-friends wouldn't add me, thanks! :3 )

How active are you in game? in forums?:
} In game: I'm pretty active as I log in everyday, cos I really enjoy my time in HypnoticStory. Very Happy
} In forums: I'll log in almost everyday or else, I'd log in once every two days.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?:
} I've been with HypnoticStory for almost 2 months. And I definitely enjoy my time here, with all the wonderful friends I made in HypnoticStory. Very Happy

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:
} I think that what I can contribute to this server is by providing information to players who are new to here. Also, I can help by training players who are new to the server too. I believe that this job is not only for the GMs, but also for players in HypnoticStory.

Why are you applying for GM?:
} I've realised that there're no asian GMs, no, don't be mistaken, I'm not being a racist here. :3 Whenever the GMs are at offline mode, asian players are actually active. There've been many who realised that at this time, GMs would'nt be online, so they start their notorious acts. If normal players were to enter the room and find them hacking, the hackers would immediately escape, not giving time for the players to screenshot their acts. And this isn't the only reason.
} I also think that there're GMs who're not too active, making the current GMs very busy, or should I say, too busy. Thus, I'd like to apply to help the current GMs and share the responsibilities with them. At the same time, also lighten their burdens. Very Happy

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:
} I've been a GM once, but I've forgotten which server cos it's half a year ago. >< I've been a GM at the server for around 3 months before the server crashed.

What is your method for hunting for hackers?
} I would use GM's hide to patrol around the FM rooms. Also, if my friends were to call for help due to hackers, I'd immediately rush to the venue, take screenshots of their hacking acts and ban them. (:

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:
} I think that if I were a GM, I'd hunt for hackers once every hour. It maybe a little troublesome but I think that it's essential to allow players to have fun in HypnoticStory. (:

How would you handle a hacker?:
} First, using Hide, I'd enter the map where the hacker is.
} Next, I'd take screenshots of the hacker's hack acts.
} Then, ban the hacker.
} Lastly, I'd post a new topic on the forum regarding the banning of the hacker, together with the screenshots.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:
} I'd try to gather the two people in a FM room. Then I'd try to understand what's the commotion about.
After that, I'd analyse the situation and come up with the best idea to reassure both sides.
There've been cases like that and I've solved these cases several times.
Thus, I'm confident to handle these cases effectively.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:
} I'd first ask the player his/her reason for calling me a "fail GM". If the player had mistaken for something that I've done, I'll try to explain to the player. However, if the player still ignores me, I'd have witnesses to back-up for what I've said.
} But, if I've really did something wrong that a player would call me a "fail GM", I'd accept it and have Randy to strip me off my GM post.

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:
} I think that most important for myself would be to keep the server organised and clean. Because it is more important for the player to have fun in this server. If even GMs do not keep this server organised and clean, who would? However, having fun is 2nd, after keeping the server organised. Because only by having fun myself, then players can feel that,"Wow, the GM is having so much fun, I should also have fun in this server!"

Why should we choose you?:
} Cos I think that I'd do a good job in being a GM, although I'm not perfect. I think that I can help the other GMs and hand in hand, we can all make this server a happier environment for players to have fun and relax in.
} Also, I detest hackers. My detest towards hackers is so strong that whenever I see one, I'd be mad at them. I'd report them immediately to any one GM that's online. I believe that my detest towards hackers would allow me to make this server cleaner. Very Happy

Why shouldn't we choose you?:
} Well, if there were to be people to reach my maximum point(which hardly happens), I'd flare up. I'd scold that person, but not with vulgarities, definitely.

Extra info you feel is necessary:
} I may not be perfect or the number one choice for any of you guys, but I believe that I will do my very best to show the best side of HypnoticStory. (:
} I also truly believe that the current GMs are good but there're not many of them. :3
} At the same time, all the GMs in this server are currently in a different timezone from me and in my timezone, there're no GMs at all. While all the GMs at the other half of the world are sleeping, I'm online. :3

P.S.: Do tell me why you want/don't want me to be a GM, thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
odinlowejr88
Really Good Member
Really Good Member
odinlowejr88

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's GameMaster Application   Kayla's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:10 am

I voted yes because YOU SUCK!!!!!....... erk.... wait..... i mean..... YOU ROCK!!!!! yah, that's the right one ><
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Good Member
Good Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's GameMaster Application   Kayla's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:26 am

LOL LEE!!!

Anyway, thanks for your vote!
Good luck on yours too, yeah? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
₪ iŁ1ทઝ ₪
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
₪ iŁ1ทઝ ₪

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's GameMaster Application   Kayla's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:44 am

Nice Application, hope you get picked =]
Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Deadbrakeout
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Deadbrakeout

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's GameMaster Application   Kayla's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:31 pm

Good luck Kayla, very nice and organized app. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Good Member
Good Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's GameMaster Application   Kayla's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:44 pm

Thank you, guys!
But there's a no.
Can the person who voted no tell me a reason? Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's GameMaster Application   Kayla's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kayla's GameMaster Application
Page 1 of 1