HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

iVietx3PANDA's GameMaster Application

Go down 
2 posters

Should I be a GM
Yes
iVietx3PANDA's GameMaster Application I_vote_lcap0%iVietx3PANDA's GameMaster Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
iVietx3PANDA's GameMaster Application I_vote_lcap0%iVietx3PANDA's GameMaster Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
iVietx3PANDA
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

iVietx3PANDA's GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: iVietx3PANDA's GameMaster Application   iVietx3PANDA's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:43 pm

In-Game Name:iVietx3PANDA

Name:Vincent Trinh

Location/Timezone:Las Vegas, NV Timezone: Pacific

Describe yourself (personality wise):I am fun, funny, athletic, My favorite food is Pizza. I am very caring for other people. I am popular at my school. I love to play Maplestory and CounterStrike:Source. I love the two book series, Eyeshield21 and Bleach. My favorite Game console Game is, Modern Warfare 2. I can sometimes have a hot temper. I am Very active. I like the two clothing brands, Stussy, And TheHundreds. I don't like people who mooches off of me. I don't like it when people call me emo. My favorite movie is, "The Blind Side" so heart warming :'(. I have a very good personality people say, but the only not good part is, I'm kind of selfish sometimes(hopefully doesn't make you want to pick me less). Well that's all you got to know about me!

Email (If any):iRawrVietPride@gmail.com

MSN (If any):No sorry Sad

How active are you in game? in forums?:I am very active in forums and games, more in the games because, i don't want to spend all my time reading posts. But, if I get bored I come into forums and just start reading random posts, and read other posts. So yeah I am very Active Smile

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?:Few weeks now ( like 4-6 weeks)

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:I can get some people to play. I can vote every 12 hours. I can try to make the server the best server out there. I can think of some ideas and tell them to Randy. I can code for In Game coding. I can host events, make items for people, help people with their problems, I can ban people that need to be banned, and I can jail people that need to be Jailed.

Why are you applying for GM?:I am applying for GM because, I think I can do a lot of things for this server. I have lots of experience because I use to own 2 of my own servers(don't worry, I shut them down). I believe that if you have a good skill, you should use for something useful.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:I have had the GM experience for 2 years now. I have been GM/Admin/Owner in Only v62 Servers that's why I am trying to become GM in a v75 server for the first time here because, its a EXCELLENT server. I have been GM In over 20 servers. I also been tutored the first time I was GM.

What is your method for hunting for hackers?My method is that I go in Hide, then stalk people(secretly) Then I look for people that are training because, most hackers and using like Damage hacks for better and faster training, then when I catch somebody I ban them in Delight.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:Like 2-4 times a day.

How would you handle a hacker?:I would ban them or jail them, it depends on the hack they were using.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:I would tell them to shut up or I will take they Smega opurtunities away.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:I wouldn't really care and say,"Yeah that's why I got picked and you didnt?" (because I think everyone who plays Had applied for Gm).

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:I think they are both very important. But I would focus more on Keeping the server running smoothly and fine.

Why should we choose you?:you should choose me because, I have lots of experience, I am very polite, I am very helpful and careful. I can code in Game. I can vote every 12 hours to get the server up to a higher rank.

Why shouldn't we choose you?:I don't know why You shouldn't choose me because I am very Qualified for being a GM in this server.

Extra info you feel is necessary?:nope, no more extra info that is necessary except:
Thank you for reading this Application
-Vincent
Back to top Go down
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,
✯Famous✯
✯Famous✯
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,

iVietx3PANDA's GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: iVietx3PANDA's GameMaster Application   iVietx3PANDA's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:45 pm

First Comment Lol. Pretty good app Vincent. Good luck! Razz
Back to top Go down

iVietx3PANDA's GameMaster Application
Page 1 of 1