HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Rid3r Gm Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rid3r
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Rid3r Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Rid3r Gm Application   Rid3r Gm Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:53 am

In-Game Name: Rid3r

Name: Adrian P.T.H ( P.T.H you guys dont need to know XD)

Location/Timezone: Malaysia/Sabah, GMT +8:oo Kuala Lumpur

Describe yourself (personality wise):
I am a guy who is must have a goal then i would be very dedicated like for example i havent max any chosen stat so i would be addicted and play till i get a max stat, but after that i would get all lazy and stuff again... Laughing
I am an asian, a dude, 190cm tall and 3digit number Kg fat Shocked
My occupation is to be like my dad a piano tech Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
I have to start working in january Sad but all i want to do is play maple all day long

Email (If any): adrianpth92@hotmail.com

MSN (If any): adrianpth92@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?: I would on whenever i can since i used to have 4comp but 3blew up and left one more to use.. In forum i would visit everytime the server crash or down

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: Honestly around 3days HAHAHA!!! What a Face

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: Well i played on diff GMT so when the other GM sleep i can take turn helping the player in the server

Why are you applying for GM?: Well i been playing pserver for more then 2years now and never been selected to be a GM

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Nope

What is your method for hunting for hackers? Well if i were a GM my method would be friend with the player and when they see hacker they would report to me, then i would hide and have a look..

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: err every now and then check, just in case since the server dont have a/b

How would you handle a hacker?: 1st screenshot then give him a warning, if he or she run after the warning i would have the proof to ban that fellow if he log off

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: Temp ban or dc them

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: If someone call me a fail GM i would respond " At least i am a GM not like you newb ", i would retaliate by dcing him one time lol!

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: having fun while keeping the server organized and clean

Why should we choose you?: I am very active and i am friendly unless in bad mood

Why shouldn't we choose you?: You shouldnt chose me unless u like fat, tall and asian Sad Sad

Extra info you feel is necessary:
Back to top Go down
moorawr
Really Good Member
Really Good Member
moorawr

Rid3r Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rid3r Gm Application   Rid3r Gm Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:24 pm

Psst, Adrian you need a poll! tongue
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lalabrendaa

Rid3r Gm Application
Page 1 of 1