HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Joey's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters

Should i be a GM?
Yes
Joey's GM Application I_vote_lcap33%Joey's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No
Joey's GM Application I_vote_lcap67%Joey's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Joey
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Joey's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Joey's GM Application   Joey's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:40 am

In-Game Name:Joey

Name:Joey

Location/Timezone:GMT+8(When USA Gm's Are Asleep,I CAN HELP THEM! Very Happy

Describe yourself (personality wise):Kind,Helpful,Friendly,Socialble

Email (If any):Acaciaftw@hotmail.com

MSN (If any):Acaciaftw@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?:Often in forum,More in Game,Coz i belif more helps are needed in game

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?:3 Weeks

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:I can help ban hackers,Warn Spammers(3 warning,3rd time=ban)

Why are you applying for GM?:I think this server is very good. And i want it to prosper,banning hackers,Making players have more fun

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:Yes,Some Maple Which i 4gt. Mad,3Months.

What is your method for hunting for hackers?I will search every map,every channel. And use hide modes

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:Every half an hour

How would you handle a hacker?:I will write down their name in my *GM Notebook* and then warn them. If they do it again,i wont hesitate to ban him/her

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:i would ask them to stop,and help them settle. After that,ask them to say sorry to each other and peace

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:I would take it seriously,and prove them wrong,and do my best to be a better gm.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:Both is equally important,1)I can have fun with players,thus they will like it and invite their friends to this great server.2)Keeping the server organised will let those players who enjoy this server enjoy even MORE! Very Happy

Why should we choose you?:I am a responsible person,I am not biased,i am helpful and i am a trustable person

Why shouldn't we choose you?:I'm sure im not the best person to be a gm,but i believe,i am a better person to be one.And i am sure i can make the server a fun place to be!Very Happy

Extra info you feel is necessary: -NIL-

Last edited by Joey on Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong Maple Of GM Experience. Sowwie)
Back to top Go down
gt123
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Joey's GM Application   Joey's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:14 am

"Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:Yes,MorphMS,3Months."

i believe that morphms only opened for around 1 and a half months

and i dont remember seeing you as a gamemaster
Back to top Go down
Joey
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Joey's GM Application   Joey's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:55 am

i am 1,morph opened quite long ago.
Back to top Go down
Xuan
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Joey's GM Application   Joey's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:31 am

Hello, Joey.

I just realised that my MorphMS is 3 month old. When I only host it for 1-2 month. Wow....

Xuan
Back to top Go down
Joey
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Joey's GM Application   Joey's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:32 am

O.O,then it might nt be morphms alr,some other maple. ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joey's GM Application   Joey's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joey's GM Application
Page 1 of 1