HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Alex's GM Application

Go down 
+3
Iateyou961
LinMadxErotica
Alex
7 posters

Should I be a GM?
Yes
Alex's GM Application I_vote_lcap20%Alex's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
No
Alex's GM Application I_vote_lcap60%Alex's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Maybe-so
Alex's GM Application I_vote_lcap20%Alex's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Alex
Good Member
Good Member

Alex's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Alex's GM Application   Alex's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:02 am

In-Game Name:Cokey since Coke's CS is messed up.

Name:Alex

Location/Timezone:I live in California/PST

Describe yourself (personality wise):I'm fun to be with, to talk to and to laugh with, I am easily angered, but that will never lead to banning someone unfairly, never. I am nice most of the time even though I can be angerd, I can laugh about life. I am quite the negative person, but I bring out the best in people most of the time.

Email (If any): smileyfaceoo@live.com

MSN (If any): smileyfaceoo@live.com

How active are you in game? in forums?:On forums, I check at least 3 times a day, one in the morning, one at 3:40 pm, and one right before I go to sleep. In game I'm usually on from 4:00 pm-9:30pm on the weekdays, on the weekends, it's 8:30am-11:00pm.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: About 3 weeks.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:I know alot about maple, I have a little experience being a GM, and I put forth all my effort to solve peoples problems.

Why are you applying for GM?: Because, this server has really opened my eyes. Why should such a great server with really nice people go to waste? And I really love this server so I just want to be a GM, not just a GM but a GM to a very awesome server.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: About 3 diffirent servers each about 3 months.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? I will go into "Hide" type !cheaters and find every single person on the list, and watch them one by one, if I see them hack at all, instant ban, I fell as if you hack a private server, you should not deserve to play this server at all.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: Once every day.

How would you handle a hacker?: Instant ban, no excuses.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:Guys, lets not argue, lets just get along, I do not like fighting, do not argue one more time with smegas, if I catch you two again argueing with smegas, I will jail you both for 2 hours.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I would say, "How could I be a better GM to you?" and I'll try to fix my mistakes, if they say, you can never be a better GM, I'll say, If you don't like me, don't talk to me at all.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:Both. I want to keep this server as clean and organized as possible but at the same time, I want to have some fun.

Why should we choose you?: I feel as if I can help this server alot, I get along with a lot of people and I can make Hypnotic Story players have a posative experience.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: I don't know, tell me?

Extra info you feel is necessary: I can listen and do most thing you tell me to, I work hard on the assignments I am given, I am fair, and I just hope you pick me to be a GM, if not no big deal, I'll still love this sever no matter what.

~Alex

Thank you for reading my GM application, VOTE![b]

Last edited by Alex on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

PostSubject: Re: Alex's GM Application   Alex's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:04 am

Oi,
you again.
Razz
Back to top Go down
http://mykoyaanisqatsi.weebly.com/
Iateyou961

PostSubject: Re: Alex's GM Application   Alex's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:18 am

GL Very Happy Hope you get Yes-es
Back to top Go down
NoobieIsBack
Game Master
Game Master
NoobieIsBack

PostSubject: Re: Alex's GM Application   Alex's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:41 pm

Good Luck (:
Back to top Go down
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,
✯Famous✯
✯Famous✯
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,

PostSubject: Re: Alex's GM Application   Alex's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:06 pm

Nice app! Good Luck Alex!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Alex's GM Application   Alex's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:26 pm

Seems too... congenial.
Voted: Maybe-so.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Good Member
Good Member

PostSubject: Re: Alex's GM Application   Alex's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:45 pm

Lol, no one wants me to be a GM. It doesn't even matter now though. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,
✯Famous✯
✯Famous✯
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,

PostSubject: Re: Alex's GM Application   Alex's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:34 pm

Alex wrote:
Lol, no one wants me to be a GM. It doesn't even matter now though. Crying or Very sad

This is a delayed response, but it does not matter about the votes. Mainly matters about your in-game personality. Helpfulness etc.

So, goodluck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alex
Good Member
Good Member

PostSubject: Re: Alex's GM Application   Alex's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:55 pm

I know I quit, BUT I think I MIGHT be able to come back.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
armorblade68
armorblade68

PostSubject: Re: Alex's GM Application   Alex's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:39 pm

Good Luck my friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex's GM Application   Alex's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex's GM Application
Page 1 of 1