HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

.: Cruzer's GM Application :.

Go down 
4 posters

Do you want me to be a Game Master
Yezzir :)
.: Cruzer's GM Application :. I_vote_lcap25%.: Cruzer's GM Application :. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Naw Naw
.: Cruzer's GM Application :. I_vote_lcap75%.: Cruzer's GM Application :. I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
cruzer

.: Cruzer's GM Application :. Empty
PostSubject: .: Cruzer's GM Application :.   .: Cruzer's GM Application :. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:13 pm

Closed.

Last edited by cruzer on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iShroomz
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer
iShroomz

PostSubject: Re: .: Cruzer's GM Application :.   .: Cruzer's GM Application :. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:59 pm

1. GMs aren't lazy. They go around catching hackers. Want to see? Go to the Banned! section. Rofl. You'll see that they aren't lazy.

2. And sending a person to jail won't make them stop arguing. They'll keep arguing in jail or whisper. Lulz.

3. When two people argue and when you're in a bad mood, you're likely to ban them, instead of systematically resolving the problem.

4. Retaliating at a player when they call you a "fail GM" won't get you anywhere. It will only catalyze a bigger argument, ending up in a complete catastrophe. You'll most likely ban the player that called you a "fail GM" and then, all chaos breaks loose.

5. You seem like a conceited person. Why? Look at this -> "I will be on randomly so if any hacker thinks he/she can outsmart me they are very wrong." Really? You seem the type of person that could get outsmarted EASILY.

No. You are not fit to be a GM. Sorry. Try again later.
Back to top Go down
cruzer

PostSubject: Re: .: Cruzer's GM Application :.   .: Cruzer's GM Application :. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:10 am

That was unacceptable. I havent seen or heard of you. So dont act like you know who i am. "You'll most likely ban the player that called you a "fail GM" and then, all chaos breaks loose." dont talk to me if you dont have any back up of my life. First of all, you arent even on. I know GMs supposed to be lazy. But all i see when im on is Gms in FM either afk or talking with friends. Never to take a break to catch a hacker. You honestly think im a "noob" as online game players call me. Calling me stupid via reply. Not the smartest idea. I would be a better GM than you any day. A true player would know that.
Back to top Go down
Exiled
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer
Exiled

PostSubject: Re: .: Cruzer's GM Application :.   .: Cruzer's GM Application :. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:49 am

Cruzer,the way you answer back to iShroomz is gonna effect your attitude a lot.
Control your temper,a GM that flares up easily over small matters aren't what a owner would want.
You've been criticizing others on multiple threads by mere small matters (eg : their avatar).
Sorry,my answer is no.
Back to top Go down
cruzer

PostSubject: Re: .: Cruzer's GM Application :.   .: Cruzer's GM Application :. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:02 am

flared? i was defending myself like anyone else would. You obviously think that something is wrong with that. I don't need to be a GM anyway. You are all stuck up besides my close friends. Not that i don't know you. Just that you guys depend on each other to "say no." Your just jealous Razz
Back to top Go down
iShroomz
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer
iShroomz

PostSubject: Re: .: Cruzer's GM Application :.   .: Cruzer's GM Application :. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:29 pm

cruzer wrote:
That was unacceptable. I havent seen or heard of you. So dont act like you know who i am. "You'll most likely ban the player that called you a "fail GM" and then, all chaos breaks loose." dont talk to me if you dont have any back up of my life.

I took on that assumption because I see how you act on the forums. Unacceptable? Maybe to you.

cruzer wrote:
I know GMs supposed to be lazy.
You`re wrong. GMs are NOT supposed to be lazy. You power-hungry little kid.

cruzer wrote:
But all i see when im on is Gms in FM either afk or talking with friends. Never to take a break to catch a hacker.
Even GMs need breaks. They`re human.

cruzer wrote:
You honestly think im a "noob" as online game players call me.
I never said or thought that. I`m just saying that you`re not fit to be a GM. Lulz.

cruzer wrote:
Calling me stupid via reply. Not the smartest idea.
And what are you going to do to me? Flame at me until I break? Lol. Do you ever use your brain?

cruzer wrote:
I would be a better GM than you any day. A true player would know that.
Prove it, then. Don`t act like some conceited 13 year old.

Like I said, you are not fit to be a GM, and this is proof.
Back to top Go down
iShroomz
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer
iShroomz

PostSubject: Re: .: Cruzer's GM Application :.   .: Cruzer's GM Application :. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:36 pm

Sorry for double-posting. I felt that it was necessary for this to be in a separate post.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cruzer wrote:
flared? i was defending myself like anyone else would. You obviously think that something is wrong with that. I don't need to be a GM anyway. You are all stuck up besides my close friends. Not that i don't know you. Just that you guys depend on each other to "say no." Your just jealous .: Cruzer's GM Application :. Icon_razz

You don`t need to a GM? Okay, then.

REJECTED.

Oh, and a note: I was testing you. I wanted to see how you would react to a bit of constructive criticism. But, you failed. You reacted in a bad way; instead of taking it into consideration, you became so self-conscious and conceited that you couldn`t at least a bit humble.

Last edited by iShroomz on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Exiled
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer
Exiled

PostSubject: Re: .: Cruzer's GM Application :.   .: Cruzer's GM Application :. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm

cruzer wrote:
flared? i was defending myself like anyone else would. You obviously think that something is wrong with that.
Well,I don't really think "flaming" someone is a form of defend?Shroomz has said that to lots of other Apps,but apparently,no one has reacted like you? "anyone else would"? I think not.
cruzer wrote:
I don't need to be a GM anyway. You are all stuck up besides my close friends.
Then dont be one,dont even apply for it.Stuck up? Oh please.

cruzer wrote:
Not that i don't know you. Just that you guys depend on each other to "say no." Your just jealous Razz
Depend?Do agreeing with others called "depend"? Seriously,ONE LOOK,and I'm 101% sure,Randy will deny it.
And besides,why would I be jealous of an illiterate child crying over small matters?

Like what Shroomz said,
REJECTED
Back to top Go down
iShroomz
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer
iShroomz

PostSubject: Re: .: Cruzer's GM Application :.   .: Cruzer's GM Application :. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:37 pm

Exiled wrote:
cruzer wrote:
flared? i was defending myself like anyone else would. You obviously think that something is wrong with that.
Well,I don't really think "flaming" someone is a form of defend?Shroomz has said that to lots of other Apps,but apparently,no one has reacted like you? "anyone else would"? I think not.
cruzer wrote:
I don't need to be a GM anyway. You are all stuck up besides my close friends.
Then dont be one,dont even apply for it.Stuck up? Oh please.

cruzer wrote:
Not that i don't know you. Just that you guys depend on each other to "say no." Your just jealous Razz
Depend?Do agreeing with others called "depend"? Seriously,ONE LOOK,and I'm 101% sure,Randy will deny it.
And besides,why would I be jealous of an illiterate child crying over small matters?

Like what Shroomz said,
REJECTED

LOL! You read my mind! =D
I was just too lazy to type anymore. xD
Back to top Go down
Exiled
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer
Exiled

PostSubject: Re: .: Cruzer's GM Application :.   .: Cruzer's GM Application :. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:39 pm

LOL!
I'm sure if this guy gets a ONE VOTE for YES.
Probably him voting himself.
Back to top Go down
iShroomz
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer
iShroomz

PostSubject: Re: .: Cruzer's GM Application :.   .: Cruzer's GM Application :. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:42 pm

Exiled wrote:
LOL!
I'm sure if this guy gets a ONE VOTE for YES.
Probably him voting himself.

Isn`t that obvious? Lol.
He feels sad for himself. I feel no remorse.
Back to top Go down
Exiled
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer
Exiled

PostSubject: Re: .: Cruzer's GM Application :.   .: Cruzer's GM Application :. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:43 pm

Totally,but this guy earned himself a award,we should congratulate him.
Back to top Go down
iShroomz
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer
iShroomz

PostSubject: Re: .: Cruzer's GM Application :.   .: Cruzer's GM Application :. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:27 am

Exiled wrote:
Totally,but this guy earned himself a award,we should congratulate him.

Maybe.
Back to top Go down
cruzer

PostSubject: Re: .: Cruzer's GM Application :.   .: Cruzer's GM Application :. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:55 pm

This is sad. Your a gm right? Well if so this is very sad. Why me? Because im right thatS why. You dont want me to be a gm because you know that i would be better than you. But i change my mind. I dont want tk be a gm because of you. You made me realize how fun being a regular player really is. I never said gm were supposed to be lazy. If randy didnt know us both and he looked at our apps, he would pick me because i know whats in front of me. Im not mean. I just know whats going on. This argument isnt about my app. Its about you guys picking on me calling me a child. I didnt write fancy quotes or bold larger font. But i still got my point across thst you dont have a choice but to eliminate all the good apps and trick the reader to think that im the bad guy.

Oh and a note: i tested you. You failed also. You are a fail GM. And want me to prove it? Your behavior lately has been very inappropriate. Your attitude towards me doesnt have a reason.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: .: Cruzer's GM Application :.   .: Cruzer's GM Application :. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Why do kids always insist on argueing on ghost forums. Lets stop the childish quarreling. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Cruzer's GM Application :.   .: Cruzer's GM Application :. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.: Cruzer's GM Application :.
Page 1 of 1