HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

iCoke's GM Application

Go down 
5 posters

Should I be a GM? Yes or no?
Yes
iCoke's GM Application I_vote_lcap0%iCoke's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
iCoke's GM Application I_vote_lcap100%iCoke's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
He seems alright but maybe no
iCoke's GM Application I_vote_lcap0%iCoke's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
iCoke
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

iCoke's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: iCoke's GM Application   iCoke's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:46 pm

In-Game Name: iCoke

Name: Kevin

Location/Timezone: Calgary, Alberta GMT -7:00 Mountain Time

Describe yourself (personality wise): I am nice, kind person that likes to help other people, Sometimes I get mad but that's only when somehting bad happened/to me. I don't like to get into fights, I like to solve them or make sure everything is working between the two or a group. I may be mean sometimes but that is only to be strict. I like to be funny and make other people laugh all the time, but when it comes to serious buisness, I get serious.

Email (If any): kevin_isda_bomb@hotmail.com

MSN (If any): kevin_isda_bomb@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?: I am only the computer about 1 - 2 hours, that is because of school, dinner, and homework. Since it's the new year and almost December break, my teacher is giving us a lot of homework so we don't have to worry about it over the long break. In forums I may not be on as much but I will tyr my best to keep everything clean.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: I havn't been with HypnoticStory but I have been on the other Servers.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: I can contribute to many things such as: Helping other players finding their way around the map, Showing them where they can find a NPC, Keeping the PS clean of any hackers, scammers etc....

Why are you applying for GM?: I am applying for a GM because I think I can make a pretty good person in the game and get well known to those who need help with anything.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Yes, I have been a GM on other Servers, I have been a GM on one of Randy's Server (Can't remember which one), I had my own PS before, Been on one of my friends PS but then it got deleted. I have been a GM for about (In total) 4-5 Months.

What is your method for hunting for hackers?: I really don't have a method, I just get reports and I come staight to them, them I locate the hacker and I get further information in which to Ban them or Suspend them.

How often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: I usaully go for about 2-3 days a week to hunt for hackers.

How would you handle a hacker?: Locate them and Jail them till further notice from a higher GM or Randy about what to do with them, either Ban HAMMER or just a warning.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: Mute them and tell them to solve the problem without arguing.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I would just ignore them, if they keep doing that then I would jail them, I do not want to have a fight with them and waste my time.

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: I would actually pick....both, there is always time for having fun and keeping the server organized and clean, if i chose Organized and Clean, it would be very boring for me, but if I chose Having Fun, we would have laughs and fun during the time on the server.

Why should we choose you?: You should chose me because......of anything. I don't have a reason for you guys to chose me, I am not forcing you guys. Some of the Applications have some fake things inside to impress you guys into making them GM's, but this stuff is all true about me.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: No comment

Extra info you feel is necessary: Nothing

Last edited by iCoke on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: iCoke's GM Application   iCoke's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:01 pm

Overall okay, it could use more details and such however. Also the colors make me want to punch a baby. ]:
Back to top Go down
TaChiKaZe
Absolute NoLifer
Absolute NoLifer
TaChiKaZe

PostSubject: Re: iCoke's GM Application   iCoke's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:04 pm

Quote :
How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: I havn't been with HypnoticStory but I have been on the other Servers.

Sounds like you're talking about sexual intercourse.
Back to top Go down
iCoke
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: iCoke's GM Application   iCoke's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:39 pm

TaChiKaZe wrote:
Quote :

Wtf?
Back to top Go down
iCoke
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: iCoke's GM Application   iCoke's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:40 pm

Nathaniel wrote:
Overall okay, it could use more details and such however. Also the colors make me want to punch a baby. ]:

Umm, okay? Is that better for you? Huh?

And don't punch baby's, cruel -_-
Back to top Go down
TaChiKaZe
Absolute NoLifer
Absolute NoLifer
TaChiKaZe

PostSubject: Re: iCoke's GM Application   iCoke's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:05 pm

iCoke wrote:
TaChiKaZe wrote:
Quote :

Wtf?

iCoke wrote:
Nathaniel wrote:

D-d-d-d-double post. o-o

Babies*

=]
Back to top Go down
iCoke
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: iCoke's GM Application   iCoke's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:02 am

TaChiKaZe wrote:
iCoke wrote:
TaChiKaZe wrote:
Quote :

Wtf?

iCoke wrote:
Nathaniel wrote:

D-d-d-d-double post. o-o

Babies*

=]

Lol, tried to combine it together like yours but didnt work
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: iCoke's GM Application   iCoke's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:06 am

Stop spamming and getting off-topic Charles. You have been warned. For this thread not going further off topic somebody please close it.
Back to top Go down
iCoke
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: iCoke's GM Application   iCoke's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:43 pm

Nathaniel wrote:
Stop spamming and getting off-topic Charles. You have been warned. For this thread not going further off topic somebody please close it.

Why close it? Just get back on topic. Simple and Easy -_-

~iCoke~
Back to top Go down
Deadbrakeout
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Deadbrakeout

PostSubject: Re: iCoke's GM Application   iCoke's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:13 pm

Quote :
I am only the computer about 1 - 2 hours, that is because of school, dinner, and homework.

How often do you think you should hunt for hackers? I usaully go for about 2-3 days a week to hunt for hackers.

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean? I would actually pick....both, there is always time for having fun and keeping the server organized and clean, if i chose Organized and Clean, it would be very boring for me, but if I chose Having Fun, we would have laughs and fun during the time on the server.

Why should we choose you? You should chose me because......of anything. I don't have a reason for you guys to chose me, I am not forcing you guys. Some of the Applications have some fake things inside to impress you guys into making them GM's, but this stuff is all true about me.

Why shouldn't we choose you? No comment

As i have read with the how often you are on and other things...I honestly dont believe that you would be a good GM as for the people putting fake things in their applications maybe some are but most of them appear to be truthful to me. The question "As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?" it appears to me that you pick fun in the last sentence so that makes me doubt you being a good GM. You should at least share a reason why you think people should pick you...instead of saying things to make doubt for others applications. Also I dont think if you can't say a flaw that you have "No comment" on the why shouldn't we pick you question then why should i vote yes for you because i don't respect people that can't even say that they have a flaw in them I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
iCoke
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: iCoke's GM Application   iCoke's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:53 pm

Deadbrakeout wrote:
Quote :
I am only the computer about 1 - 2 hours, that is because of school, dinner, and homework.

How often do you think you should hunt for hackers? I usaully go for about 2-3 days a week to hunt for hackers.

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean? I would actually pick....both, there is always time for having fun and keeping the server organized and clean, if i chose Organized and Clean, it would be very boring for me, but if I chose Having Fun, we would have laughs and fun during the time on the server.

Why should we choose you? You should chose me because......of anything. I don't have a reason for you guys to chose me, I am not forcing you guys. Some of the Applications have some fake things inside to impress you guys into making them GM's, but this stuff is all true about me.

Why shouldn't we choose you? No comment

As i have read with the how often you are on and other things...I honestly dont believe that you would be a good GM as for the people putting fake things in their applications maybe some are but most of them appear to be truthful to me. The question "As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?" it appears to me that you pick fun in the last sentence so that makes me doubt you being a good GM. You should at least share a reason why you think people should pick you...instead of saying things to make doubt for others applications. Also I dont think if you can't say a flaw that you have "No comment" on the why shouldn't we pick you question then why should i vote yes for you because i don't respect people that can't even say that they have a flaw in them I'm sorry.

Um, Okay? I said that because I don't have a reason for that. Got that?
And Yes I like to have fun more then being Organized, As I said, I do keep it Organized. If there is a problem with that, to bad, suck it up princess because this is my GM Application and this is ME, NOT YOU.
If you don't like me, then that's Okay, I can't change myself in RL because this is a Game.
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

PostSubject: Re: iCoke's GM Application   iCoke's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:06 pm

iCoke wrote:
Um, Okay? I said that because I don't have a reason for that. Got that?
And Yes I like to have fun more then being Organized, As I said, I do keep it Organized. If there is a problem with that, to bad, suck it up princess because this is my GM Application and this is ME, NOT YOU.
If you don't like me, then that's Okay, I can't change myself in RL because this is a Game.

It's obvious that you can't handle a bit of constructive criticism. How would you deal with players in game? Probably the same way, by losing your temper, and going off at them also.

He's just stating his own opinion, you don't have to get rude about it. Accept it, or ignore it, is that hard? Honestly.
& I have never once seen you online ... in the game. ;\

//This thread is now locked.
Back to top Go down
http://mykoyaanisqatsi.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iCoke's GM Application   iCoke's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iCoke's GM Application
Page 1 of 1