HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Leo's Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rush

Leo's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Leo's Mod Application   Leo's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:26 am

IGN: iRush
Forum Name: Rush
Forums you would like to apply for: GFX//ART and Random // Offtopic
Reason: I would like to apply for GFX since GFX is a passion for me, I have some experience and I think that I am alright at it. I've been doing GFX since August or July so I've had some experince. You can see my work in the GFX section. I would say CnC and Rate in a non-biased way, and will respect all the artists, pro or beginner.
I would like to apply for the Random // Offtopic forum since I am responsible and will enforce rules if things get out of hand. I consider myself to be humerous but can be serious at times when necessary.

I am responsible, dedicated, and respectful. I will treat all members evenly, with no bias towards some.
I hope you enjoyed reading my application.
I might also post a GM application soon. This is a small amount to what my size for my GM app will be :3
See ya xD
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

Leo's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo's Mod Application   Leo's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:43 am

Thanks for applying, Leo.
I'll grant you permissions to one of these forums ... it might take me a few minutes longer than normal - I'm using a laptop at my friend's house. I hate laptops, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://mykoyaanisqatsi.weebly.com/

Leo's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1