HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

poll Medal's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters

Would you like me to be a GM?
Yes because he is kind
poll Medal's GM Application I_vote_lcap33%poll Medal's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Yes because he is honest
poll Medal's GM Application I_vote_lcap33%poll Medal's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
bryanaw
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

poll Medal's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: poll Medal's GM Application   poll Medal's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:15 pm

In-Game Name:Medal

Name:bryan

Location/Timezone:GMT +6.00

Describe yourself (personality wise):I am kind and honest. I live in singapore Sometimes i wake up early sometimes late but i will be on anytime like 11 am.

Email (If any):Kelvinawyeong@yahoo.com

MSN (If any):

How active are you in game? in forums?:Everyday 11am

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: I have been with hypnoticstory since last week and i have lots of friends like Prince and Madxeroita.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:I can help those who are new in this server.And people who wants a event i will give them a event every 2hours.

Why are you applying for GM?:I am applying for a gm because maybe i can help randy since he is busy the last few days.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:I am a gm in 3servers. And i helped alot of people and alot of friends b4 it closed down.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? i will search in youtube and see wat methods they have to hunt hackers.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:i will hunt for hackers every 3hours.

How would you handle a hacker?:I will ban them sometimes jail them for 1day.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:I will stop the argument.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:i will respond Sorry i wont be a fail gm again forgive me pls.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:Keeping the server organized and clean.

Why should we choose you?:I am a Experience GM. iHave been helping people on others ms I think i can do it in this ms too.

Why shouldn't we choose you?:If u wouldnt choose me i will still help ppl.

Extra info you feel is necessary:No comments

Last edited by bryanaw on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MistStarx3~Kristen(:<3
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
MistStarx3~Kristen(:<3

poll Medal's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: poll Medal's GM Application   poll Medal's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:38 pm

Please add a poll.
Back to top Go down

poll Medal's GM Application
Page 1 of 1