HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Terrell's GM Application

Go down 
+3
LinMadxErotica
Dan
imterell
7 posters

Should I Be GM?
Should I be a GM?
Terrell's GM Application I_vote_lcap20%Terrell's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Or shouldn't I?
Terrell's GM Application I_vote_lcap80%Terrell's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
imterell
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Terrell's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Terrell's GM Application   Terrell's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:40 pm

In-Game Name:Terrell

Name:Terrell Wu Zhe Ray

Location/Timezone:Malaysia +8GMT

Describe yourself (personality wise):Helpful,Kind and Honest.

Email (If any):terrellwu@hotmail.com

MSN (If any):terrellwu@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?:I will online over 4 hours if I am not busy.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?:I have been here for 1 Day ago.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:Its fine and its a great server.

Why are you applying for GM?:Because i want to experience being a GM I never be 1 before.I want to experience it if its possible.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:I don't have that is why I am applying to this server.

What is your method for hunting for hackers?First,I will track if there is a hacker.Then, I will hide when i spot the hacker in that area.After that I will take a screenshot of that hacker hacking.Then, I will jail the hacker.Then, I will post a topic of that hacker hacking.Finally, if the Owner or the Administer approved that I can Ban the hacker then, i will ban the hacker.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:There will be a possibility of a hacker online at The Early at the morning or at the Midnight.

How would you handle a hacker?:I will handle the hacker by Jailing the hacker or if the hacker talk alot i will just mute the hacker.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:I will just turn off their smega until they stop arguing then I will on back.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:I will re-act absolutely nothing but if the player is very rude i will re-act angry.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:Keeping the server organized and clean and protect the server from hackers from hacking.

Why should we choose you?:Because i want to experience as a GM and the other server don't even accept my GM application even I put alot of effort in it.

Why shouldn't we choose you?:Because I want to experience as a GM and I will follow the GM rules.I will ask the administer or the owner a permission.

Extra info you feel is necessary:I will follow the GM rules obediently and I will host an event by asking the owner or the Administer a permission.

Last edited by imterell on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Terrell's GM Application   Terrell's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:00 pm

imterell wrote:
How long have you been with HypnoticStory?:I have been here for 1 Day ago.

Just a day? Haha, are you serious?
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

PostSubject: Re: Terrell's GM Application   Terrell's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:23 pm

Hey, Terrell. <~ Nice name. ;]

There's never a need to ask for permissions to host an Event. Just as long as GMs don't host too many - Lately there's been a lot of Events, like every 5 minutes. T-T;

Anyway, thank you for applying.
It'd be nice if you could be with the server longer before applying, so you can get a feel for it, but thank you none-the-less.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://mykoyaanisqatsi.weebly.com/
imterell
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Terrell's GM Application   Terrell's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:21 pm

well thx i really really wanna be a gm
Back to top Go down
iShroomz
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer
iShroomz

PostSubject: Re: Terrell's GM Application   Terrell's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:20 am

You forgot a poll.
Back to top Go down
imterell
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Terrell's GM Application   Terrell's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:16 am

iShroomz wrote:
You forgot a poll.

0.o how to poll? and btw can fix the dojo i keep dc then i got role back ==''
Back to top Go down
imterell
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Terrell's GM Application   Terrell's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:46 am

i know i should not double post but who voted anyway?~
Back to top Go down
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Terrell's GM Application   Terrell's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:47 am

i guess its true that ur grammar is horrible...mine is too

Last edited by Bryan on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melanie
Melanie

PostSubject: Re: Terrell's GM Application   Terrell's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:08 pm

You shouldn't become a GM. You're very immature, to be honest. Try improving your grammar, stay here for a while, then apply again. I don't even know why people would want a game master like this. Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
xMistuhEthan
xMistuhEthan

PostSubject: Re: Terrell's GM Application   Terrell's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:15 pm

Lol, Deleted my original post. Thought it was a little too harsh. You did your best on your app. Says Ethan. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rawritzmeh
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrell's GM Application   Terrell's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrell's GM Application
Page 1 of 1