HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Marcus's Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aceprodigy
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Marcus's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Marcus's Gm Application   Marcus's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:36 pm

In-Game Name:Marcus

Name:Marcus Webb

Location/Timezone:Brooklyn, New York: Pacific

Describe yourself (personality wise):I'm a very friendly Person i love telling jokes i know how to tolerate people lols i rarely get angry Razz

Email (If any):Marcusjwebb824@yahoo.com

MSN (If any):

How active are you in game? in forums?:In Game im very active can be on for 5 hours a day minimum and on forums ill check daily to see if anyone has in game problems.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?:Not Long for about 4 days but i have gm experience

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:I can make sure people are satisfied with the server i have many event ideas that i would love to share with people.

Why are you applying for GM?:Cause i look at myself as a leader and i want to help other people that dont know about the game

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:BankaiMs for 2 months and Maplechaos For about 1 month

What is your method for hunting for hackers?The old fashion way by checking all the monster maps

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:Daily whenever im not helping anyone.

How would you handle a hacker?:I will auto ban them

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:I will whisper them and tell them to argue over whisper and to keep personal issues to themselves

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:I would say ty prolly xD and then ask them why do they think im a fail Gm

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:Definitely keep the server organized i can find pleasure in talking to people in the server and helping them, and also hosting events

Why should we choose you?: Im kind friendly funny and have many unthought of events. I can be on whenever im needed, My aim is BrooklynBorn824 so if im ever needed i can be contacted through there

Why shouldn't we choose you?:Lol No Reason

Extra info you feel is necessary:Pick Me you wont regret it Smile
Back to top Go down

Marcus's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1