HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

megamoose's GM application

Go down 
+2
pewpew
megamoose
6 posters

Would you like me to be a GM?
A) Yes
megamoose's GM application I_vote_lcap20%megamoose's GM application I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
B) No
megamoose's GM application I_vote_lcap40%megamoose's GM application I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
C) I don't care
 20% [ 1 ]
D) FUCK YOU MEGAMOOSE!
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
megamoose
megamoose

megamoose's GM application Empty
PostSubject: megamoose's GM application   megamoose's GM application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Hello all, my name is megamoose (otherwise known as Matt), and what follows is my GM application.

1. What is your IGN?
My IGN is megamoose.

2. Name
My real life name is Matt.

3.Age
My age as of right now is 14.

4.Location/Timezone
I live in Pennsylvania, otherwise known as EST (-5).

5. Describe yourself (personality wise)
I believe that I am responsible, respectful, honest, trustworthy, and just plain kind all-around. Also, some players know me from other servers, so they could tell you what I am like, along with lots of positive stuff.

6. Email
My emails include dragonboy9595@gmail.com and dragonboy7676@hotmail.com

7. MSN
My MSN messenger name is dragonboy7676@hotmail.com

8. How active are you in game? in forums?
Well as of right now, I will be very active, because this is a new private server for me. I will be very active in-game too.When the server is down, because of bugs and other hacks/stuff, I will be on the forums forever, waiting for the server to be back up.

9. How long have you been with HypnoticStory?
I have not really played HypnoticStory, but I have played GMS, and I know what v75 is like. I have been to many maps, and I know what they look like.

10. What do you think you can contribute to this server?
Everyone says that they can ban hackers and make players not bored. I can't really guarantee that, but I will try my best . I will contribute to the server by advertising the server in GMS and in real life, I will also try to ban hackers every way I can. Finally, I will host daily or weekly events so players do not leave the server or get bored. Oops, almost forgot, I will vote daily to keep the server alive and bring in more players.

11. Why are you applying for GM?
I am applying for a GM spot because I believe I can help the server be better by banning hackers and such. I am also applying for a GM spot because I could be a very good, helpful Gm to people.

12. Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?
I have had a previous GM experience in xDreamerMS, for 3 months. xDreamerMs formed with TIOSMS (created by the same people). They later formed both servers to make NeaiMs, which is like rank 10 in the gtop100.

13. What is your method for hunting for hackers?
My method is to look like I am afking, just sitting on a chair, like at skelegons or the fm. As soon as they hack, I take a screenshot, and post on the forums.

14. how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?
I believe I should hunt for hackers for at least 4 days a week. This will help prevent the server from crashing and the server will continue to grow.

15. How would you handle a hacker?
I would handle a hacker by reverse psychology, making them my friend, making them tell how they did it, and or following them wherever they go, by being invisible.

16. If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?
I would handle this smega war by either telling them to shut up, them both have warnings, and if it continues, IP, MAC, or temperately banning them.

17. If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?
If a player were to call me a "fail GM", I would react to that if them thinking I am afk, or just ignoring that.

18. As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?
I feel that keeping the server more clean and organized is important to me because without it, I would go desperately looking for another server, one as good (if not worse) than this server. Furthermore, if I do not leave the server clean and organized, people will leave and the server will crash, making me and others sad.
bounce No

19. Why should we choose you?
I'm not new, you have read GM applications that are almost the same as mine, so I have nothing new really. But, you should choose me because I can help the server in all ways necessary, except for coding.

20. Why shouldn't we choose you?
You don't have to choose me, it's your decision, I have no impact on you. So do whatever you like.

21. Extra info you feel is necessary...
MEGAMOOSE HAS SUPER POWERS!!!!!!!!

Last edited by megamoose on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Constructive criticism from Nathaniel. I'm fixing this because of that.)
Back to top Go down
pewpew
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
pewpew

PostSubject: Re: megamoose's GM application   megamoose's GM application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:12 pm

Matt I'm surprised to see how much you've changed since Summerstory and Edenstory. Good luck dude.
Back to top Go down
megamoose
megamoose

PostSubject: Re: megamoose's GM application   megamoose's GM application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:15 pm

Thanks. Well I was 13 then. Of course I have changed. Teehee. So yea. Thanks for the good luck. You should try to be a GM, if you are not one already.

Last edited by megamoose on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pewpew
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
pewpew

PostSubject: Re: megamoose's GM application   megamoose's GM application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:38 pm

Hahaha I'm thinking about it, but maybe sometime later. I'm not too worried about GM position at the moment, it might drain all the fun [:
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: megamoose's GM application   megamoose's GM application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:24 pm

I'm glad to see you've matured Matt, its not actually too bad. However it'd be nicer with just a little bit more information and extra creativity. Also it'd be nice if you put more emphasis on question and answer. Ex. bold the question, to make it easier and look nicely organized.
Back to top Go down
megamoose
megamoose

PostSubject: Re: megamoose's GM application   megamoose's GM application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Thank you for your constructive criticism, I will change it right now.
Back to top Go down
megamoose
megamoose

PostSubject: Re: megamoose's GM application   megamoose's GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:46 pm

So, how have I done Nathaniel, on what you said.?
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Dan

PostSubject: Re: megamoose's GM application   megamoose's GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:47 pm

megamoose wrote:
So, how have I done Nathaniel, on what you said.?

Bumper! Anyways, you didn't have to put a period after said. You could have just put the question mark after.
Back to top Go down
megamoose
megamoose

PostSubject: Re: megamoose's GM application   megamoose's GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:01 pm

I am not a bumper! I wanted Nathaniel's honest opinion on how it looks.
Back to top Go down
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,
✯Famous✯
✯Famous✯
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,

PostSubject: Re: megamoose's GM application   megamoose's GM application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:44 pm

You get annoying, but besides that you did setup a nice app. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
NoName
NoName

PostSubject: Re: megamoose's GM application   megamoose's GM application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:15 am

i don't get the concept of apps. a player can make themself sound as great as they want on one, but then you see them in game and they're nothing like it. admins are better off observing candidates in game versus these apps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: megamoose's GM application   megamoose's GM application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

megamoose's GM application
Page 1 of 1