HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Chloe's GM Application

Go down 
+2
LinMadxErotica
Chloe
6 posters

Should I be a GM?
Yes
Chloe's GM Application I_vote_lcap46%Chloe's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
No
Chloe's GM Application I_vote_lcap54%Chloe's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Chloe
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Chloe's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Chloe's GM Application   Chloe's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:38 am

In-Game Name:Chloe

Name:Chloe

Location/Timezone:PST, Canada west coast

Describe yourself (personality wise): i'm fun, creative, and easy to talk to. I like helping others and am responsible and mature.

Email (If any): chloechen15@live.com
*if you need to contact me, talk to me in game or send me a PM in the forums.
MSN (If any): (none)

How active are you in game? in forums?: in game, i usually play often on the weekends. school is quite busy but i still have time to be online. in the forums, i try to go on every day or at least 3 to 4 times a day. Even though i don't post often, i read what others have to say.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: oh wow.. long time. About 2 weeks before PinkMS changed to Infamous, then when it was InfamousMS, then TonightStory, and then to HypnoticStory since it was v.62.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: i can offer a lot of help to new players who are new to MS altogether, or just to private servers since i've been playing for such a long time. I'll solve problems between any players and answer questions anyone has.

Why are you applying for GM?: I already help out with Vanessa (my sister) sometimes, and i figure i'd enjoy helping out HypnoticStory as much as i can.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: I've played alongside Vanessa, who is a GM since this server was called InfamousMS, so i know all of the commands. I know where all the hacker spots mainly are, though they do vary between each server.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? I would go into hide mode and warp to all the "hacker hotspots". Also, typing !cheaters works but i think sometimes it is glitched. sometimes i try !online just to see if there are any unfamiliar names or some suspicious ones like ijijijlliijij. I'd then go check out what that suspicious player is doing.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: Hunting for hackers is the biggest responsibility for a GM, so i'd say if no one has anything they need from me and if no one wants an event, i'd be on guard all the time. I wouldn't be warping all over the place, but i might sit at somewhere like Zakum, while typing !cheaters, in hide mode.

How would you handle a hacker?: i would be 100% sure they were a hacker first. once i'm sure, i would ban them right away, stating the reason for the ban. i would check the forum in the Supreme Court often to make sure i didn't ban someone unfairly.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: I would ask them both to please solve their problem in a more private place. If they don't solve it themselves, i would warp them to a private room and talk to both of them and hopefully calm, if not solve, their argument.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: first of all, i would definitely NOT be angry. After all, everyone is entitled to their opinion, right? So instead, i would ask them why they think i failed, and if their response makes sense, i'll try my best to change that aspect and be a better GM to the community.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: i would say keeping the server organized is the priority, but having fun is a close second place, since you can't have fun without it being clean and organized.

Why should we choose you?: i am a responsible person who will take the job seriously, but i'll still be a fun player to hang around with. I have lots of experience with Maplestory and private servers, so i have lots of info to share with players who have questions.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: I am pretty busy this time of the year, especially at term ends at school. I can't guarantee i'll be online all the time, but i'll still try my best to be online during the times when players have most problems.

Extra info you feel is necessary: I appreciate everyone taking the time reading my GM application. Good luck to those who are applying as well, and thanks for taking me into consideration (:

Last edited by Chloe on Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Poll)
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

PostSubject: Re: Chloe's GM Application   Chloe's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:46 am

This is a very nice application you have here, Chloe.
I like the last part there,
Chloe wrote:
Good luck to those who are applying as well,
It's really nice that you'd add this into your application, and as I remember, you're the first to do so.
- I apologize to anyone who's done this, and whom I've forgot, my memory is like a sieve. ;[
Back to top Go down
http://mykoyaanisqatsi.weebly.com/
Chloe
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Chloe's GM Application   Chloe's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:47 am

Thanks Cait (:
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

PostSubject: Re: Chloe's GM Application   Chloe's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:50 am

It's no problem-oh what so ever-oh.
I just tell it like it is - it's a bad habit of mine.
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://mykoyaanisqatsi.weebly.com/
NoobieIsBack
Game Master
Game Master
NoobieIsBack

PostSubject: Re: Chloe's GM Application   Chloe's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:48 pm

Good luck chloe
Back to top Go down
₪ iŁ1ทઝ ₪
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
₪ iŁ1ทઝ ₪

PostSubject: Re: Chloe's GM Application   Chloe's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:26 am

Great App Chloe, i voted yes for you cause i guess you'll be a Pretty good Gm for our server :]. Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,
✯Famous✯
✯Famous✯
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,

PostSubject: Re: Chloe's GM Application   Chloe's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Pretty nice app Chloe, good luck!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
armorblade68
armorblade68

PostSubject: Re: Chloe's GM Application   Chloe's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Descent... not my favorite but you'll do good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chloe's GM Application   Chloe's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chloe's GM Application
Page 1 of 1