HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

[FruityFruitVille]

Go down 
+2
LinMadxErotica
MistStarx3~Kristen(:<3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

[FruityFruitVille] Empty
PostSubject: [FruityFruitVille]   [FruityFruitVille] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:26 am

I wrote this when I was 10 and I just found it in MicroSoft word sooo here we goo..
Once Upon a time on the planet fruity fruit, there lived every fruit u could thing of except for the Kiwi which was almost extinct. One day the County Watermelon went to the banana microphone and started speaking of the last Kiwi alive then he introduced it. Everyone cheered but the only fruit that didn’t go up to see it were the grapes because they were scared of getting squashed.

The next day the Kiwi went to the grapes house so they could finally meet. But the great old watermelon came and squashed the grapes house all the grapes got squashed so there was an extinct fruit on fruity fruit Ville it was the grape. The next day the pineapples went to the fruity fruit Ville hospital because they were sorry for the grapes.

The pineapples went back to their house and saw pineapple juice on the ground and though that one of the pineapples was killed. Apparently it was the king of pineapples he was shoved in a closet! So the pineapples called the Lemon police they came in a Banana canoe. They came in the house and saw a Lime hanging on the chandelier with a banana knife! The police surrounded the chandelier and hoped to catch the lime so it didn’t go and murder any more fruits. After awhile they caught the lime and sent it to jail with dumpster bars. With seeds of other fruits that have been their because they starved of hunger and started eating themselves until all that was left was the peel.

In a week the Head Lemon Police came to take him out he was already half eaten so he couldn’t do anymore crimes. The next day a new killer was in town it was a Lemon it was one of the lemon police in disguise it was the General Lemon in disguise so they caught him and threw him in jail for life. But another Lemon went in disguise and took him out of jail and put a banana in instead it was long until the banana ate its insides out.

Soon the Lemon police came to check on the General Lemon but nothing was there except a banana peel. After that the Lemon police retired because they weren’t good enough for the police standards. So the Plums started a police station build with all the stuff from the lemon station.
In a week or so the Plum jail was ready and they had there first call. Their call was about a ton of grapes living in a whole so the figured they weren’t extinct. So the Plum Police left the station to go find that whole it took them hours and when they found the grapes there was only one remaining because of a Watermelon sitting on the whole. So the General Plum threw the watermelon in jail but it wasn’t long before he knocked the bars down. The General Plum Police told all the plum polices to be bodyguards for the 1 last grape. A few weeks later a Pumpkin sneezed and shook half of Fruity fruit Ville and the plums fell on the grape.

After that the Plum General fired all the plums and hired Strawberries. The Strawberries did a great job until, they put the Plum General in jail. The Plum General kept explaining he was the General but the strawberries didn’t believe him. After a little while the watermelon committed another crime! The strawberries caught him but he couldn’t fit in the prison and if they got him in he would break it so they let him free. Soon a Banana bandit killed all the strawberry police except one. The one strawberry police left let the Plum General out because that strawberry believed him. Soon all of Fruity Fruit Ville took cover except the strawberry and the Plum General, they were out to get the Banana Bandit! In a week fruits started coming out from under cover and went back to there houses when the pineapples arrived home they saw the Banana Bandit staring straight at them. The pineapples ran but 1 of them was unlucky and got caught. After a month fruits started doing there normal things but more fruits became police to catch that Bandit! So they split up into groups of 10 and finally caught the bandit. It wasn’t easy.

But they figured out all the bananas became bandits to take over Fruity Fruit Ville! When they news started spreading more and more fruits became police. After weeks and weeks of working trying to catch the bandits 20 police died and more than 50 bananas were caught! After a few hours they saw another bandit! The Presidents strongest bodyguard was racing toward all the police but it wasn’t long before 1 police died and the banana was caught. After that Fruity Fruit Ville was a peaceful place again. They also found more grapes that were hiding they found more of every fruit! A lot of the fruits were happy to be found.
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

[FruityFruitVille] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FruityFruitVille]   [FruityFruitVille] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:53 am

LMAO.
This is too cute, Kristen.
Back to top Go down
http://mykoyaanisqatsi.weebly.com/
Randy
Owner || Awesomeness :]
Randy

[FruityFruitVille] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FruityFruitVille]   [FruityFruitVille] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:57 am

Haha, how long did it take you?
Its sooo, fruity?
lmao.
Back to top Go down
http://hypnoticstory.no-ip.biz/
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

[FruityFruitVille] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FruityFruitVille]   [FruityFruitVille] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:18 pm

I only wrote it on my spare time:P One day I just decided to finish (:
Back to top Go down
Randy
Randy

[FruityFruitVille] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FruityFruitVille]   [FruityFruitVille] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:30 pm

Cool.
I wish i had the time.
Back to top Go down
http://hypnoticstory.no-ip.biz/
Alex
Good Member
Good Member

[FruityFruitVille] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FruityFruitVille]   [FruityFruitVille] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:14 am

Do you wanna get to FRUITY FRUIT VILLE?
Yes, yes I do, kind sir.
If only there was a corn cob in there, I'd call it corny. JK
Back to top Go down
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

[FruityFruitVille] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FruityFruitVille]   [FruityFruitVille] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:15 pm

LOL Alex (; That made me Lmfao
Back to top Go down
Melanie
Melanie

[FruityFruitVille] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FruityFruitVille]   [FruityFruitVille] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:58 pm

You sure know long words for a ten year old. o_O Used a thesaurus?
Back to top Go down
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

[FruityFruitVille] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FruityFruitVille]   [FruityFruitVille] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:06 pm

I didn't use a thesaurus I used my mom (;
Back to top Go down
iShroomz
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer
iShroomz

[FruityFruitVille] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FruityFruitVille]   [FruityFruitVille] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:25 pm

Randy wrote:
Haha, how long did it take you?
Its sooo, fruity?
lmao.

That comment made me fall out of the chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[FruityFruitVille] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FruityFruitVille]   [FruityFruitVille] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FruityFruitVille]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HypnoticStory - v75 :: Miscellaneous :: Writer's Corner-
Jump to: