HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Hey, You might remember me.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Good Member
Good Member

Hey, You might remember me. Empty
PostSubject: Hey, You might remember me.   Hey, You might remember me. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Hey, most of you may or may not remember me, I am Alex or Nipples. Anyways, I was bored and though to myself, " I wonder how Hypnotic is doing.." So I turn on the 'ole computer (first time in prolly 4-5 days), log into the Hypnotic forum, and try to find new things, (my hopes higher than they should have been). And I noticed only a couple things new. And I though to myself, " Wow, what happened to Hypnotic?". It was actually depressing to me, I mean I used to want to die for Hypnotic. Now, I just want to cry for it. I really do wish the BEST OF LUCK to Hypnotic. I hope a miracle happens and Hypnotic bonds together again. Take joy in the the little things in life.

With love to Hypnotic and all its members,
Alex
Back to top Go down
Deadbrakeout
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Deadbrakeout

Hey, You might remember me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, You might remember me.   Hey, You might remember me. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:00 am

Alex, I randomly opened the forums today, Hypnotic was perm shut down, it really sucks Idk where everyone went either...Randy never mentioned anything after everything went...Sorry bro
Back to top Go down

Hey, You might remember me.
Page 1 of 1