HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Heyoo (:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xMrReece
xMrReece

Heyoo (: Empty
PostSubject: Heyoo (:   Heyoo (: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:33 pm

Hi, I'm Reece. I'm currently Fifteen (15) years young. I reside in the Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman. It's beautiful here, but too damn hot! Honestly it never goes below 75 degrees farenheit. Anyway, many people would wonder. "Why on earth does this guy not like the sun?". Well, first - I'm allergic to the sun. Second, I'm more of a winter person.

I am confident, and I love to make friends. I am great to ventilate on and I am, unless angry, a very kind person. I try not to be racist, sexist or prejudice but sometimes I get carried away in a heated discussion. But in overall I'm never intentionally any of those three (3) things.

I work at the skate park here in the Cayman Islands. It's the biggest outdoor skatepark in the world, second biggest skatepark in the world, and has the biggest wave machine in the world. I work there with my best friend.

My hobbies are sports, hanging with my friends, getting drunk and working out. The sports in which I play are known as: Basketball, Football (soccer), Baseball, Cricket and Skateboarding (ITS A SPORT!). And partying til I drop is what I do for a living. Jk. Very Happy

That's all I can think of for now, ask questions if you want to know more. And thanks for reading my Hello thread. (:

- Reece
Back to top Go down
http://www.xmrreece.blogspot.com

Heyoo (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HypnoticStory - v75 :: General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: