HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

HoneyBadger's (Lance's) GM App

Go down 
2 posters

Should I be GM?
Yes,You Seem Worthy :D
HoneyBadger's (Lance's) GM App I_vote_lcap50%HoneyBadger's (Lance's) GM App I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No,You Don't Seem Fit For It :(
HoneyBadger's (Lance's) GM App I_vote_lcap50%HoneyBadger's (Lance's) GM App I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Lance
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

HoneyBadger's (Lance's) GM App Empty
PostSubject: HoneyBadger's (Lance's) GM App   HoneyBadger's (Lance's) GM App I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:12 am

In-Game Name: HoneyBadger

Name: Lance

Location/Timezone: Virginia/Eastern Standard Time

Describe yourself (personality wise): You can describe me in a number of ways...funny, energetic, smart, brave, and just down right awesome. I am a great guy that wouldn't hurt a fly, unless that fly deserved it! I am down-to-earth and extremely friendly and can deal with multiple problems at one time. I'm what you'd call an overachiever. I do what needs to be done and do it correctly with all my might. Of course, like most people, I get pissy, but only if you get on my bad side...and trust me....I have one.

Email (If any): Lance295@hotmail.com

MSN (If any): Nope, sorry Sad ( I'll get it if you want...)

How active are you in game? in forums?: I usually play the game from 4pm - 8pm on weekdays, then on weekends usually all day if I can Very Happy. The forums, I usually keep the forum page up and refresh it frequently just in case.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: For about 3 months, and it's great guys, best server I've played ( especially because Nexon hasn't cracked down on this place lol)

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: This server, unfortunately, is well on it's way and barely needs any help at all! I believe I can provide lots of help when other GMs are busy. Help me help you Very Happy. I will also help provide events for all the players.

Why are you applying for GM?: To help people, even though I've seen most GM apps and WOW I have lots of competition. This is not just an awesome title to give to people who just want to spawn items and disconnect people. This is a job and should be treated as such. It is an opportunity that requires responsibility, ingenuity, and trust. I will provide all these things and more if you choose me.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Yes, a great server, but unfortunately Nexon dropped the "lawyer" on us. I was so sad Sad

What is your method for hunting for hackers? The easiest way, for me anyways, to find hackers is ( if the server has this command ) do !online then find any weird or names I wouldn't recognize and locate them. I would then do the Hide skill and observe them.

How often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: I would hunt for maybe 30 minutes a week, depending on if hacking is getting out of hand.

How would you handle a hacker?: I would briefly talk with him/her and depending on the situation, jail them or ban them. My last words would be "Stop Hacking Bish!!!"

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:I would kindly speak to them both in private and then handle the situation by consulting a fellow GM and then settle it with hopefully with no jailing or banning involved.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: If they described to me what was wrong, I would gladly take the advice, but if I did nothing wrong I'd explain to them that this is a job rather than just playing a game. If they call me a "fail GM" then they should apply for this great opportunity.

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: Usually most people would put "OMG of course the game is the most important! This is why were here!" Well the thing about being a GM is the server comes first, friends second. We need to keep the server nice and sturdy for the players to come zooming in.

Why should we choose you?: I can be a great partner in caring for this server as much of these people are. I will not abuse this great opportunity. It's all about the server and the players in it.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: Just don't make me angry because I sometimes get out of hand o.o

Extra info you feel is necessary: This server is my new home Very Happy I'm here to stay and I respect any decision you may choose. Thanks for this opportunity. I'm loving the server. KEEP IT UP!

Love,

Lance Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
iShroomz
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer
iShroomz

PostSubject: Re: HoneyBadger's (Lance's) GM App   HoneyBadger's (Lance's) GM App I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:05 am

Your anger might be a big downside. Other than that, good application. Good luck.
(I didn`t type much because I`m REALLY tired. I`ll type more when I have time.)
Back to top Go down
Lance
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: HoneyBadger's (Lance's) GM App   HoneyBadger's (Lance's) GM App I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:07 pm

lol i don't get angry all the time Razz just when people make me mad, but most of these people on the forums seem really nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HoneyBadger's (Lance's) GM App   HoneyBadger's (Lance's) GM App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HoneyBadger's (Lance's) GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HypnoticStory - v75 :: Game Chatter :: GameMaster Applications-
Jump to: