HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

WTF man everyone come on!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoobieIsBack
Game Master
Game Master
NoobieIsBack

WTF man everyone come on! Empty
PostSubject: WTF man everyone come on!   WTF man everyone come on! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:15 pm

Wtf is this ? EveryOne is quitting due to a Guy? Come on we have to bear this together and you guys just keep quitting and some stuff? If you like this server why would you want help? but instead you all just running away from this matter we need think of idea to stop this. No Matter what we need stand togther and not by quitting. Just carry on playing. Every bad thing will past by soon so just bear this. You are not alone bearing this! There are many people also Bearing this so let stand togther and face! COME ON! Randy spend his time to make this server better place to play in for you guys and he does not spend a few hours on it, is a few days. and you all keep asking him for this for that he is trying his best to do whatever he can to make or do whatever you guys want. And what happen now? you all are quitting due to this problem? Some say HypnoticStory Rocks? YEAH it rock? thanks to? Randy? and now? Most of us are not standing with him? Some are some are not? Hais nothing much to say!
Back to top Go down
cruzer

PostSubject: Re: WTF man everyone come on!   WTF man everyone come on! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:23 am

this is true. Come on guys suck it up. If you quit and youre reading this .Grow a pair. So what, some "cyber bully" banned you. Ask randy to get you back. Dont quit either. Just because some guy is gone mad? really. Stick with us. Work together to get these people back.
Back to top Go down
moorawr
Really Good Member
Really Good Member
moorawr

PostSubject: Re: WTF man everyone come on!   WTF man everyone come on! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:27 am

Lol quoting what Aaron said on another thread people who rage quit because of things like this are just noobs.
If you guys really think this is a great server then don't quit and just wait till it gets fixed.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lalabrendaa
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF man everyone come on!   WTF man everyone come on! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF man everyone come on!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HypnoticStory - v75 :: Game Chatter :: In-Game Plaza-
Jump to: