HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

occupations

Go down 
+2
Dan
thunderflea
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thunderflea
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

occupations Empty
PostSubject: occupations   occupations I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:11 pm

not classes but a side occupation
i have seen this on other servers and it is cool and fun, please try it, if you want to see the other server ill pm you the site
Description: Incredible hunger for experience, it is a powerhorse for leveling up. No-life though.
Default Rate Changes: 250% EXP, 25% Meso, 25% Drop Rate, 50% Boss Drop Rate.
Additional Passive: While in party, the EXP becomes 150% and Meso becomes 75%.
Method of Gaining Occupation EXP: Random number per rebirth.

Level 1: Lifestyle of the Rich and the Famous 1
Description: For every fame you get above 0, you gain an additional +1x EXP, which can only be affected by a 2x EXP Card once.

Level 4: Lifestyle of the Rich and the Famous 2
Description: For every fame you get above 0, you gain an additional +2x EXP, which can only be affected by a 2x EXP Card once. Does not stack with other skills from this occupation.

Level 7: Lifestyle of the Rich and the Famous 3
Description: For every fame you get above 0, you gain an additional +3x EXP, which can only be affected by a 2x EXP Card once. Does not stack with other skills from this occupation.

Level 10: Hunter Hungry Fellow
Description: Rate increase quests will give double the EXP, EXP cards will grant 25% more power.

================================================== =================================

Description: With it's presence bringing the mightiest of animals to approach it, it is definetely an item magnet.
Default Rate Changes: EXP 20%, Meso 50%, Drop Rate 150%, Boss Drop Rate 150%
Additional Passive: While in party, EXP becomes 10%, however, Drop Rate for the whole party increases by 25% each except itself.
Method of Gaining Occupation EXP: Quest given by the occupation houses's minions.

Level 1: Proper Drop Method Caller 1
Description: Makes the system make drops the way they should be made, giving a 5% higher chance of getting an item.Does not stack with other skills from this occupation.

Level 3: Proper Drop Method Caller 2
Description: Makes the system make drops the way they should be made, giving a 15% higher chance of getting an item. Does not stack with other skills from this occupation.

Level 5: Proper Drop Method Caller 3
Description: Makes the system make drops the way they should be made, giving a 30% higher chance of getting an item. Does not stack with other skills from this occupation.

Level 7: Heart of the Monster
Description: Monsters may drop up to two items of the same kind.

Level 10: Soul of the Monster
Description: Monsters may drop up to four items of the same kind.

================================================== =================================

Description: An annoying Irish tune magically draws out the magic qualities of a lovely high rates for the party.
Default Rate Changes: 50% All Rates
Additional Passive: While in Party, all rates become 75%.
Method of Gaining Occupation EXP: Random amount every time you level without a party.

Level 1: Dance of the Irish 1
Description: Increases all rates of the party except itself by 10%. Does not stack with other skills from this occupation.

Level 2: Dance of the Irish 2
Description: Increases all rates of the party except itself by 20%. Does not stack with other skills from this occupation.

Level 4: Dance of the Irish 3
Description: Increases all rates of the party except itself by 40%. Does not stack with other skills from this occupation.

Level 6: Dance of the Irish 4
Description: Increases all rates of the party except itself by 60%. Does not stack with other skills from this occupation.

Level 8: Dance of the Irish 5
Description: Increases all rates of the party except itself by 80%. Does not stack with other skills from this occupation.

Level 10: The Ultimate Dance of the Irish
Description: Increases all rates of the party except itself by 100%, as well as making all rates of itself being 100%.

Description: Well, not that kind of ninja, but hey, it can pull clones out of it's ass.
Default Rate Changes: 80% Everything
Additional Passive: Loses 5% of every rate per clone, capping at 50%. Doesn't need summoning rocks to clone.
Method of Gaining Occupation EXP: Leveling with clone (random chance and rates, higher with more clones)

Level 1: Clone Bearer Noob
Description: Gets 5 clones for free.

Level 4: Clone Bearer Random
Description: Gets 5 extra clones. For free.

Level 7: Clone Bearer Pro
Description: Gets 5 extra extra clones. For free.

Level 10: Inner Chakra
Description: Does not need to lose any rates to use clones.

Description: Scary. Very scary.
Default Rate Changes: 50% EXP, 50% Meso, 75% All Other Rates
Additional Passive: You're so scary, you don't need one.
Method of Gaining Occupation EXP: Skill successfully registering with random chance.

Level 1: Boo! You really scared me.
Description: If a monster spawns within a small range from you, the monster has a 25% chance of giving 2x more EXP. Stacks with other scarecrows and succubi.

Level 4: More Straw for the lulz!
Description: If a monster spawns within a small range from you, the monster has a 25% chance of giving 3x more EXP. Stacks with other scarecrows and succubi, but does not stack with other skills.

Level 7: Thou shall not pass!
Description: A 3% chance a boss will drop an extra chicken when it spawns near you. Stacks with other scarecrows and succubi.

Level 10: You scared the chicken out of me!
Description: If a monster spawns within a small range from you, it has a 1% chance of dying automatically, definetely dropping a chicken if it is a boss.

Description: A minion of Joyce.
Default Rate Changes: 50% EXP, 75% All Other Rates
Additional Passive: Joyce hates you. This hate sparks you to lose a range between 1-10% of your max HP each second. However, this cannot kill you and does not apply to maps with no monsters.
Method of Gaining Occupation EXP: Skill successfully registering with random chance.

Level 1: Seduction
Description: A monster, horny by your touch, will give you 1% more EXP for the kill.

Level 4: Rape
Description: Monster has a % chance of being OHKO'd every time you attack it (5% normal, 1% boss).

Level 7: I Seduced For You
Description: Every monster you touch (get hit by or hit) gives 10% more exp!

Level 10: Walking Death
Description: Monsters around you have a 1% chance of dying every step you walk (moderate distance).

Description: Literally, it's a walking suck up.
Default Rate Changes: 75% EXP, 25% Mesos, 25% Drop, 40% Boss Drop
Additional Passive: One in three chance of losing an item while picking up via. the suck-up.
Method of Gaining Occupation EXP: Random chance whilst picking up items.

Level 1: Pelvic Thrust
Description: Allows you to vac items beneath you up your....yeah!

Level 2: The 'Sorry I Suck' Aura
Description: Adds 25% to all party members EXP as a sorry for sucking up.

Level 3: The 'I Suck Mesos' Aura
Description: For sucking, all party members get an additional 25% Meso Rate.

Level 4: Pelvic Extensions
Description: Extends your pelvic areas to thrust in more items.

Level 7: Portable Pelvic Areas
Description: You now have a gateway to your party's pelvic area. You obtain items below other people's pelvic areas.

Level 10: The End of Sucking
Description: Passive cancels.

Description: Relies on luck to get through it's everyday rate gains.
Default Rate Changes: 100% on all rates.
Additional Passive: What? Gambling is bad for you. Bad boy!
Method of Gaining Occupation EXP: Reaching within 2.5% of the minimum and maximum chance.

Level 1: The Small Luck Investment
Description: A range of 25% on all rates can be randomized.

Level 4: The Moderate Luck Investment
Description: A range of 50% on all rates can be randomized.

Level 7: The Super Luck Investment
Description: A range of 100% on all rates can be randomized, which cannot be lower than 1.

Level 10: The Ultimate Luck Investment
Description: A range of 150% on all rates can be randomized, with no negatives being possible.

Description: The ultimate lazy ass of Henesys
Default Rate Changes: 80% on all rates.
Additional Passive: Gives everyone except itself in it's party 3 NX every time a monster is killed.
Method of Gaining Occupation EXP: The amount of time spent in Henesys.

Level 1: Lazy Whore Issues
Description: Every minute in Henesys sparks a 1% chance of gaining double rates for 15 minutes. Affected by buff increasers.

Level 2: Whore the NX Shop
Description: Free NX in Cash Shop.

Level 3: The Free Smega Superhappyfun
Description: Ability to use the free Megaphone NPC in their guild home.

Level 6: Hewson
Description: Allowed to send out a Hewson clone, which talks dirty of someone else too (limit 60 seconds)...

Level 8: Warden
Description: Allowed to send out a Warden clone, which kills someone else too (limit 60 seconds)...

Level 10: Osama
Description: Allowed to send out an Osama clone, which places a bomb (limit 15 seconds)...

Description: Absolutely nothing. Just plays the game like it should be played. And they cannot get married.
Default Rate Changes: 100% on all rates.

Last edited by thunderflea on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Dan

occupations Empty
PostSubject: Re: occupations   occupations I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:30 pm

What...?
Back to top Go down
Relic
Good Member
Good Member

occupations Empty
PostSubject: Re: occupations   occupations I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:44 pm

heh I know wat u're talking about but it's going to be really difficult, almost changing the entire game itself, to do what you're suggesting.
Back to top Go down
Daichi
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Daichi

occupations Empty
PostSubject: Re: occupations   occupations I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:03 am

This is a suggestion that Nexon has already gotten, they haven't even had time to create it. It's a large task that even seasoned coders hardly do. The only game that I know that does this is Perfect World, World of Warcraft and Aion. It's not just a code, but the creation of a completely different part of the game.
Back to top Go down
http://avalonscriptures.com
Lord Rasler
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

occupations Empty
PostSubject: Re: occupations   occupations I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:30 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Corey

occupations Empty
PostSubject: Re: occupations   occupations I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:33 pm

Are you copying FarmerStory? T_T
Back to top Go down
thunderflea
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

occupations Empty
PostSubject: Re: occupations   occupations I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:01 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
Daichi
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Daichi

occupations Empty
PostSubject: Re: occupations   occupations I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:06 pm

Back to top Go down
http://avalonscriptures.com
Sponsored content

occupations Empty
PostSubject: Re: occupations   occupations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

occupations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HypnoticStory - v75 :: Game Chatter :: Suggestions-
Jump to: