HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

[20091222 2:48pm]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sushi
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

[20091222 2:48pm] Empty
PostSubject: [20091222 2:48pm]   [20091222 2:48pm] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Well! I'm seeming to like this corner. It makes me able to rant(outside of lifeless FML).

Anyway, I guess it's been a week since that fateful encounter. Oh well, She updated her MSN picture, but i haven't seen her on yet. Curses to you time zone man.

Anyway, I've narrowed myself down to 3 options.

1: Send an email
2: Wait
3: idc, Get on with life.

I mean seriously, We knew each other for ages.
-crosses out 3-
Uhh... Don't feel like waiting anymore. I'm an impatient man. :S
-crosses out 2-
Mean, one option left
-crosses out 1-
-tries to erase out the line forgetting it's in ink-
FML. aOWNTOWNTOWFKN<OWTMNPKWNT)PHNWETPIENTMKETM.

Anyway, By this time tomorrow, I probably would have finished my lovey dovey little piece of s***. Idk why I even bother right? Anyway, Somehow I'm falling into the bottomless pit of depression as tons of stuff this week have gone bad. I had to leave a party because my friend gave me an uncooked piece of steak for dinner and I got food poisoning or something. IDK. Then, I couldn't mod my centuries old PS2 (cry), Then I finished Illiad, So now I have nothing to read at night. (I don't want to go near those romance novels, Only tragedies baby~) Anyway, After a bit of thinking, I decided to become more social in the holidays instead of sleeping half my day away. I'm tired already.

So, until my next daily rant of life.
Toodles
~Sushi
Back to top Go down

[20091222 2:48pm]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HypnoticStory - v75 :: General :: Life :: Blogger's Spot-
Jump to: