HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Joey's Suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joey
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Joey's Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Joey's Suggestion   Joey's Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:11 pm

Hmm Guys,i know this server is not well known yet,but i have a suggestion and also,If u want to give out prizes for each vote,i wonder hw u will check it,Anyways,My SUggestion

Suggestion:When GM Find A Time Where Alot People Are Online,Send Them Either A Pop-up Or A Message,Saying:Whoever Invites 10 To This Server People And Tell Me Their ID,You Get To Choose Any Item Of Your Choice,No GM Items.

Now,GM/Randy. Heres Your Job,Check Those People Ip Etc. Make Sure NO ONE Self-Create Their Own Acc And Tell You.Or Else,This "Event" Will Fail.

Hope Your Take My Suggestion To Mind. THANKS!

Recent Activities:Applying For GM,Being Banned(Misunderstood),Waiting To Get UnBanned
Loves:Every1? Especially,Randy,Odin,YooBin,Kuro and rest of players/gm
Back to top Go down
odinlowejr88
Really Good Member
Really Good Member
odinlowejr88

Joey's Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey's Suggestion   Joey's Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:32 pm

o.O? so basically just give out a bunch of free stuff to people for happening to be on the server whenever they feel like doing a shout out?
Back to top Go down
Sushi
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Joey's Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey's Suggestion   Joey's Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:40 pm

lulz, I could go into 10 different places and make accounts, and get my friends to just type a sentence. This is actually pretty hard to do. It would be better if when signing up, There was a referal bit, where you could type the referer. Then, Randy could check who's got the most etc, But imo, It's not going to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joey's Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey's Suggestion   Joey's Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joey's Suggestion
Page 1 of 1