HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Xander GM app

Go down 
2 posters

Do you think I'd be a good GM?
Yes: =D
Xander GM app I_vote_lcap0%Xander GM app I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe: =/
 0% [ 0 ]
No: D=
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
armorblade68
armorblade68

Xander GM app Empty
PostSubject: Xander GM app   Xander GM app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:36 pm

In-Game Name:Xander

Name:Alexander Lamothe or Xander

Location/Timezone: GMT/Mountain time 7:00

Describe yourself (personality wise): I am a French Canadian so bare with me if my english sucks. I am 14 years of age, Im kind hearted and no what you would call a jerk. I am most of the time intelligent(meaning that ill do stupid thing sometimes but who hasn't). I respect everyone playing, unless they really piss me off, then i get mad.

Email (If any):the_bad_touch@live.com

MSN (If any):viciousbite_911@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?:Even though i have just recently started playing it will Depend on the day for example the weekends id say about 3 to 7 hours. But during the week since i have homework and studying, about 2 to 4 hours. i try to stay online for as much as possible because i have many interests in this Excellent server. Same goes for on the forums.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: About a week or 2 but I have been rather busy with exams and my school is moving.(Even though you think this is crap its true... look at this website www.csrcn.ab.ca/alexandretache)

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: Well, i would give the maplers an exciting experience with events and what not aswell as id always be serching for hackers. I would also helping out those in need of some awnsers.

Why are you applying for GM?: Because i want to help the maplers that need help, make this a safe and fun server and make sure that no hackers ruin it.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:Threw the past year or so(give or take a few weeks) ive been GM 4 times, all durations of about 2months. I have never owned a server but i have been Admin of TropicalStory(v62). Ive been gm on TitansMS,RoadsideMs and ValorStory. I have also played in RainbowStory, DarkGeeMs(v55,xDreamersMS. Sadly I have lost contact with many of my friends and Gm buds from those servers.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? I tend to use !cheaters, search them first then go into hide and ban them for hacking. i would usually report to the owner after though.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: Whenever i log on, when im bored or have free time.

How would you handle a hacker?:I would talk to the owner about it, then make a poll for gm's and of higher ranks to see if he deserves to be apart of the server again.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: Warp them to me and all talk it over... and if it gets out of hand ill ask another gm or the owner to come give me a hand.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:personally it would be keeping the server organized and clean because, once your a gm, the point isn't to abuse those powers. Its to help everyone on the server and keep it nice and organized.

Why should we choose you?: I would say because im rather intelligent, i know what im doing and im not going to fool around. I want to help those maplers to be happy and to make sure that they enjoy there stay on this wonderful server.

Why shouldn't we choose you?:Because depending on the problems around me.... i can get angry

Extra info you feel is necessary:none Smile

Last edited by armorblade68 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
odinlowejr88
Really Good Member
Really Good Member
odinlowejr88

Xander GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander GM app   Xander GM app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:34 pm

^_^ your poll is multiple choice (you can select more than one of the answers at the same time) you may want to change that :p
Back to top Go down
armorblade68
armorblade68

Xander GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander GM app   Xander GM app I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:14 am

thanks for telling me... i fixed it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xander GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander GM app   Xander GM app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xander GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HypnoticStory - v75 :: Game Chatter :: GameMaster Applications-
Jump to: