HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Leaving for good.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joey
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:27 am

I am leaving this server is not because i am busy/hate this server/noob or what stuff. I am leaving because,i got banned. I was simply trying out skills?,And,i got banned. Randy,I Suggest u get BETTER Gm. Ask players at fault what they are doing,why are they hacking etc. Give them a chance to change,I Believe Every Clay CAN Be Moulded to a statue,GM:xXIvanXx .

Was planning to donate as i liked the server,Donating:Roughly 75 USD?(My allowence this month)

BUT,Since i got banned by a GM who didnt know how to settle things properly,and acted too rashly,Bye.

*Wont be back till 1 day i come back unbanned*

Yours Sincerly.
Joey
Who like this server alot
Back to top Go down
iShroomz
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer
iShroomz

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:41 am

You're leaving because you didn't get to become a GM? From donating?
Tsk tsk tsk. You're such a spoiled brat.
Back to top Go down
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,
✯Famous✯
✯Famous✯
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:19 am

Agreed with Shroomz, and also i did !unban and said your unbanned ASSUMING you were unbanned because you did not say anything after-wards. SO its not the GM's you just never said anything after that so......I will make a post telling Randy to unban you but NEXT TIME be a little more proper with your appeal don't be like UNBAN PL0X FAST ATTACK. No that does not work, and plus we announced numerous times about the glitch you ABUSED. So watch it and i will promise you will be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
NoobieIsBack
Game Master
Game Master
NoobieIsBack

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:46 am

Joey wrote:
I am leaving this server is not because i am busy/hate this server/noob or what stuff. I am leaving because,i got banned. I was simply trying out skills?,And,i got banned. Randy,I Suggest u get BETTER Gm. Ask players at fault what they are doing,why are they hacking etc. Give them a chance to change,I Believe Every Clay CAN Be Moulded to a statue,GM:xXIvanXx .

Was planning to donate as i liked the server,Donating:Roughly 75 USD?(My allowence this month)

BUT,Since i got banned by a GM who didnt know how to settle things properly,and acted too rashly,Bye.

*Wont be back till 1 day i come back unbanned*

Yours Sincerly.
Joey
Who like this server alot

O.O? Before that i remember i told everyone do not glitch and you trying out skill? by know that a glitch?. didnt know how to setle things properly and acted too rashly? you ownself thinks if i were to anyhow banned you. Ask Randy demote me then i dun mind. you just think that you are always right. i agree with iShroomz.
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:21 am

iShroomz wrote:
You're leaving because you didn't get to become a GM? From donating?
Tsk tsk tsk. You're such a spoiled brat.

I did not see in there anywhere that said Joey was leaving because they didn't get a GM spot for donating. Learn to read.

Like a Star @ heaven Joey was banned for abusing a glitch.
Like a Star @ heaven Joey appealed.
Like a Star @ heaven Joey was unbanned.

I don't know who banned Joey AGAIN.
Sorry, Joey. ;S
Back to top Go down
http://mykoyaanisqatsi.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving for good.
Page 1 of 1