HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Exiled's GM App.

Go down 
3 posters

Should I be a GM?
Yes
Exiled's GM App. I_vote_lcap100%Exiled's GM App. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
Exiled's GM App. I_vote_lcap0%Exiled's GM App. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Exiled
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer
Exiled

Exiled's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Exiled's GM App.   Exiled's GM App. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:46 pm

In-Game Name:
Exiled

Name:
Nick

Location/Timezone:
Malaysia / GMT+8

Describe yourself (personality wise):
I can be multiple personalities. I am nice to those who deserve it and nasty to those who don't.I'm pretty easy-going as long as the person doesn't piss me off for no reason and later just says "JUST KIDDING" cos I'm pretty much boiling already.

Email (If any):
xhybrid-rainz@hotmail.com

MSN (If any):
xhybrid-rainz@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?:
I can be on forums for the entire day,game wise,it all really depends on my schedule,sometimes,last-minute changes happens so ,if all goes well , I can be on for at least 5 hours during school days,approx 10 hours or more on Saturdays,and Sundays,about 5 hours or more too,depending if I'm going out or not,if there isn't school,I'll be on for over 10 hours.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?:
Honestly,a day,but I've been trying multiple v75 servers,and apparently,I feel that this is the best among those I've tried.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:
I can help HypnoticStory get out of the 2nd page by recruiting as much players as possible , and if we're close to attain a certain ranking on gtop100 , I'll ask the players to host and once we reach that spot,I'll host a special event that isn't hosted every time . That way , it will make players vote besides the old ("VOTE FOR THE SERVER") cos they probably wont if you do that anyway.I can also keep the server clean from hackers as I live in the GMT+8 Timezone,so when its bout 5pm for the GMs living in the States, Its barely morning,thus being able to work inter-dependently.

Why are you applying for GM?:
I'd like to apply for GM to expand the HypnoticStory community,bringing in players that aren't living in the States , as when I logged in yesterday, I notice there wasn't lots of players on.I will also do my best in whatever I have to do.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:
Definitely,I do have experience.
I've been a Co-Owner on HybridMS( 4 months ),FatalStory( 8 months ) & CombatMaple v62( 2 years ).
A Head GM on Shadowstory( 2 months ) & CombatMaple v55( 1 1/2 years ).
A GM on TrueBloodMS(2 months ),ItzStory( 2 weeks ),JokerMS ( 1 month ) and Lovestory ( 1 month ).

What is your method for hunting for hackers?
First of all,get in "Hide". Obvious hackers,( swim hack,speed walk,fly hack) will be immediately banned.Hacks that I'm not very sure if its a hack,or maybe just a glitch,I will stalk the hacker for awhile,if still unsure,I'll take note of his IGN,and alert another GM to investigate on it.

How often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:
Since the server has a few channels,hunting hackers would be a little easier.I'd probably browse around maps that give faster EXP,and a few maps with little / hard to kill monsters as hackers probably will go there too.Probably bout 2 / 4 hours daily or more,depending on my play time.

How would you handle a hacker?:
Which thief admits he stole?Before the banhammer is whipped out,I'll take an ss and post it on the forums.Incase that guy returns for a argument.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:
I'd try to ask them to stop SMEGA-ing and warp them to somewhere such as GM Map,etc.And resolve the problem from there .

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:
Well , if I did do something wrong I wont really mind.But if I didn't do anything and he just comes up and "FAIL GM"s me,I'll try to keep cool and ignore him.Alternatively,I'd mute him if its allowed.

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:
Keeping the server organized and clean.Whats the use of having fun if the server isn't organized?No one would even come to the server that way.

Why should we choose you?:
Well,for starters,I'm really kin on apply for GM on this server,and unlike some people who apply for GM,I'm not applying just for the fame and additional fun on the server,but I'm really willing to learn,and help expand the HypnoticStory community.I'm also pretty helpful provided the person doesn't ask me questions such as "Can I have items?" or "Can I be GM?" kinda questions.If players have ANY QUESTIONS,any at all,all they have to do is come forward and ask me the question,and I'll answer them ASAP,but if I really don't know the answer,I'll wait for another GM to be on,while in the mean time,trying to get the answer for the player by all means.

Why shouldn't we choose you?:
When I have a bad day,I tend to be a lil' cold but I hope the players can forgive me,I just really don't have the mood.Sometimes,if the player continues insulting me despite several warnings, I might lose my cool and tempban him.IF it isn't a bannable offense.

Extra info you feel is necessary:
Since the format didn't ask whether or not you know the commands , well I do , all you have to do is hit me up MSN and I'll tell you all the commands I know.Basically I know commands all the way up to level 5. I'll only answer the owner as people might be copying on their app so yeah.

Thanks for taking your precious time to read my application , good luck for all those who are applying as well , and congratulations to those who have been accepted.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Exiled's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exiled's GM App.   Exiled's GM App. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:20 pm

To be honest you're another person that's just came here for a day, another player trying to 'get lucky'. I'd like to see you stay on the server a lot longer and get to know everything before you try and apply for GM. Sorry, but my answer is no.
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

Exiled's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exiled's GM App.   Exiled's GM App. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:20 pm

Oooooohhh, I played JokerMS. ;S

- Oh, wait, brb, getting my coffee- Very Happy

Back
What? It just went off ...

Anyway, nice application. I like the red & white - But you're not Canadian, so that kinda ruins it for me. ;S

I also have to agree with Nate.
You really shouldn't be on the server for one day, and then apply for GM.
You say it's the best server you've seen of 75, but how can you really know after just one day?
Yup.
Uhm...Yes, that's pretty much it.

Good luck, anyway, Nick.
Back to top Go down
http://mykoyaanisqatsi.weebly.com/
Exiled
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer
Exiled

Exiled's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exiled's GM App.   Exiled's GM App. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:31 pm

Thanks Lin,and thanks for advice Nat,

Yeah,I tried most of the v75 servers on the front page,they either had too lil functions or no population on at all.

But yeah,I guess you do have a point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exiled's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exiled's GM App.   Exiled's GM App. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exiled's GM App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HypnoticStory - v75 :: Game Chatter :: GameMaster Applications-
Jump to: