HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

ZOMGitsRey GM App

Go down 
5 posters

"I'd make a pro GM, No?" xD
Hell yeah
ZOMGitsRey GM App I_vote_lcap40%ZOMGitsRey GM App I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Sure
ZOMGitsRey GM App I_vote_lcap20%ZOMGitsRey GM App I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Maybe
ZOMGitsRey GM App I_vote_lcap0%ZOMGitsRey GM App I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
ZOMGitsRey GM App I_vote_lcap40%ZOMGitsRey GM App I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
ZOMGitsRey
ZOMGitsRey

ZOMGitsRey GM App Empty
PostSubject: ZOMGitsRey GM App   ZOMGitsRey GM App I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:39 pm

In-Game Name: ZOMGitsRey

Name: Reynaldo ( Rey for short xD )

Location/Timezone: Santa Cruz - Bolivia ( South America ) PST

Describe yourself (personality wise): Iam good person ,friendly , i like to help ppl with they problems and i always liked to conserve the server clean of hackers hehe thats all i can say for me you have to judge me =)

Email (If any): racksmile@salek.us

MSN (If any): racksmile@salek.us

How active are you in game? in forums?: iam on vacations and i can say i got no life hahaha i play 22/7 some times 23/7 =) ppl know i do that hehe

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: i have been in the server for almost a week but i have a good advance on it and i liked it .. for me HypnoticStory is a stable v75 server and i like it.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: well i see alot of spanish , portuguese ppl in the server and iam spanish hehe i speak Spanish , Portuguese & English and i think i can deal with them.

Why are you applying for GM?: Because i would like to contribute the server with my experience =)

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: yes i started being GM in a v55 server then alot v62 servers i was Admin and GM i can remember some of them : DanaMS,SpaceMs,Lovestory,AngelsdreamMs and alot more hehe.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? Its simple hehe i check hes IGN because every hack got atleast 2 accounts on server and i Judge him depends on what hack hes useing i know almost all the hacks so i know the names and i can recognize them so if iam Allowed i Ban them and if iam not allowed i ask Randy or my superior GM 1st.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: yep . when iam a Player i like to train like a dement! haha but when iam a GM i like to do my job properly i love hunting for hackers Very Happy

How would you handle a hacker?: 1st i do @cheaters if i see somthing suspicious i go check in hide if hes really hacking like i said before if iam allowed to ban i do it =)

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: 1st thing i do is to ask whats the problem , then i give a simple way to solve it. if they continue i tell them to stop arguing over smegas or i will jail them (that always work ) Very Happy

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: if a player call me like that i call him Fail Player xP cuz i dont like to fight with the users

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: well , when ur gm u need to be strict with ur job and do ur job properly and then when ur sure the server is clean for the moment , having fun is always good =)

Why should we choose you?: Because iam "Rey" LMFAO haha jk. because i got enugh experience with this job

Why shouldn't we choose you?: Because if u dont choice me when a spanish user ask for help u wont understand well hehe because they can talk short like English ppl say lol or srry in spanish theres alot short words and i understand all that cuz i use em everyday hehe

Extra info you feel is necessary: Im Pro Very Happy

Last edited by ZOMGitsRey on Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.socialbo.com
Nathaniel
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

ZOMGitsRey GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMGitsRey GM App   ZOMGitsRey GM App I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:33 pm

You may be good at spanish, but i'm sorry to say your English sucks. :\ I can hardly understand a word you say. P: That wouldn't be very helpful when someone is trying to talk to you if you couldn't talk right. I also don't think you understood Why shouldn't we choose you very well.
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

ZOMGitsRey GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMGitsRey GM App   ZOMGitsRey GM App I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:38 pm

You forgot to add that "Rey is always right". Razz

~ It would be nice to have a GM who can speak Spanish, Lmao. 'Cause, yeah, there's actually quite of few Spanish speaking people, and it's not so easy trying to help them via ONLINE TRANSLATORS. ;] Laughing

As for Nate's comment ...
I think his English is good. I don't have a problem understanding him at all, maybe it's just you, Nate. Razz

Good luck, Rey.
Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://mykoyaanisqatsi.weebly.com/
odinlowejr88
Really Good Member
Really Good Member
odinlowejr88

ZOMGitsRey GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMGitsRey GM App   ZOMGitsRey GM App I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:43 pm

Well your english isn't perfect but I don't have any trouble understanding what your trying to say.

There doesn't seem to be a poll here but i'd vote for ya if there was ^_^
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

ZOMGitsRey GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMGitsRey GM App   ZOMGitsRey GM App I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:44 pm

His english isn't completely bad but theres some parts where i'm like, say whuuuuuut?
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

ZOMGitsRey GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMGitsRey GM App   ZOMGitsRey GM App I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:52 pm

Lmao.
Yes, Nate, but that can be true of every person. xD
Back to top Go down
odinlowejr88
Really Good Member
Really Good Member
odinlowejr88

ZOMGitsRey GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMGitsRey GM App   ZOMGitsRey GM App I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:05 pm

voted for ya Very Happy i voted for "sure" because i think yelling "hell yeah!" would make me sound immature and i was told on my gm app that i sound too immature *cry*

Last edited by odinlowejr88 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZOMGitsRey
ZOMGitsRey

ZOMGitsRey GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMGitsRey GM App   ZOMGitsRey GM App I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:06 pm

That was mean Nathaniel eff3
Back to top Go down
ZOMGitsRey
ZOMGitsRey

ZOMGitsRey GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMGitsRey GM App   ZOMGitsRey GM App I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:06 pm

Lol Thanks Odin =)
Back to top Go down
odinlowejr88
Really Good Member
Really Good Member
odinlowejr88

ZOMGitsRey GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMGitsRey GM App   ZOMGitsRey GM App I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:12 pm

Np =) double posts are bad though Razz
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

ZOMGitsRey GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMGitsRey GM App   ZOMGitsRey GM App I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:18 pm

I voted for you too, Hun.
Although, &I don't care, I screamed HELL YEAH. xP
Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
ZOMGitsRey
ZOMGitsRey

ZOMGitsRey GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMGitsRey GM App   ZOMGitsRey GM App I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:50 pm

Very Happy thanks caitlin
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Good Member
Good Member
Kayla

ZOMGitsRey GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMGitsRey GM App   ZOMGitsRey GM App I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:21 am

voted hell yeah.

Your english may not be perfect, but I believe that you're a good person. (:
Good luck to you! Very Happy

P.S. : Don't call Cait CaitLin. :3
Back to top Go down
ZOMGitsRey
ZOMGitsRey

ZOMGitsRey GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMGitsRey GM App   ZOMGitsRey GM App I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:26 pm

hehe thanks kayla =) appreciate it . why not! i like her name hahas caitlin =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZOMGitsRey GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMGitsRey GM App   ZOMGitsRey GM App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZOMGitsRey GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HypnoticStory - v75 :: Game Chatter :: GameMaster Applications-
Jump to: