HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

The Life and Times of Bryan Lee

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bryan

The Life and Times of Bryan Lee Empty
PostSubject: The Life and Times of Bryan Lee   The Life and Times of Bryan Lee I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:52 am

ok...i'm good in math and science and somehow i pick up languages fast....the problem is i have no idea
how to apply it to my exams........

i cant be like a normal guy and take off my shirt at home as i'm not allowed and i dare not
ask my parents why not.

my father does it.....

somemore singapore is so hot...

well....ii only have like 3 friends in my school.....zzzz

dun blame them...i dun like to smile and i luv to beat up people...the 3 friends are my "gang"

and one more thing...i have an evil cousin named brennan....

Last edited by Bryan on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relic
Good Member
Good Member

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times of Bryan Lee   The Life and Times of Bryan Lee I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:08 am

Hurray for bro-mance Very Happy

But, seriously, I feel exams are more about memorization so it can't be helped if you can't use math or science to help you with, for example, a history test. Just read more I guess.

Wear a wife beater (IDK wat they call it in Singapore)?

On the plus side, Singapore is like, literally, the cleanest country in the world.

Less friends = closeness. I'd rather have a few good, close friends than a lot of friends who are more like acquaintances, but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times of Bryan Lee   The Life and Times of Bryan Lee I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:43 am

lol my friends are more to the accomplice side and we don't trust each other alot.....

BTW whats a wife beater?describe

PS i failed history...i passed everything and did well in math and science.

wad is bro-mance?
Back to top Go down
Relic
Good Member
Good Member

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times of Bryan Lee   The Life and Times of Bryan Lee I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:45 pm

bro-mance is like two STRAIGHT guys' love for each other in a brotherly kinda way. THey back each other up, stick up for each other, etc. Nothing gay.

wife beaters r like white tank tops but u wear it under ur shirt
Back to top Go down
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times of Bryan Lee   The Life and Times of Bryan Lee I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:45 pm

lol relic...who has bro-mance?

and i do not have a sleeveless shirt..in singapore its called a singlet
Back to top Go down
Relic
Good Member
Good Member

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times of Bryan Lee   The Life and Times of Bryan Lee I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:52 pm

lol all true guy friends have bro-mance. A guy is in trouble, his friends rush to his help even if
they could lose their lives.

example of bro-mance

Guy wants to rob a bank. He asks around for help but gets refused. Then he asks a guy friend who helps for the sake of their friendship.

well not the best example cause bro-mance is more about essence than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Deadbrakeout
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Deadbrakeout

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times of Bryan Lee   The Life and Times of Bryan Lee I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:43 pm

Lolz i wonder if me and my friend are that close? lolz xD
Back to top Go down
Sushi
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times of Bryan Lee   The Life and Times of Bryan Lee I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:15 pm

Relic wrote:
lol all true guy friends have bro-mance. A guy is in trouble, his friends rush to his help even if

example of bro-mance

Guy wants to rob a bank. He asks around for help but gets refused. Then he asks a guy friend who helps for the sake of their friendship.

well not the best example cause bro-mance is more about essence than anything else.

LOL PSH, as if real life is like that. Me and my mate wouldn't save each others lives if we had the chance.
Back to top Go down
odinlowejr88
Really Good Member
Really Good Member
odinlowejr88

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times of Bryan Lee   The Life and Times of Bryan Lee I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:42 pm

Sushi wrote:
Relic wrote:

example of bro-mance

LOL PSH, as if real life is like that. Me and my mate wouldn't save each others lives if we had the chance.

"the bro-mance is weak in this one" ><
Back to top Go down
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times of Bryan Lee   The Life and Times of Bryan Lee I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:10 am

lol....as of...they would care

one is extra smart in all areas and plans the assault...

the other one runs dam fast to escape people...

I juz to the assaulting
Back to top Go down
Relic
Good Member
Good Member

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times of Bryan Lee   The Life and Times of Bryan Lee I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:47 am

lol geez cut me some slack its hard to explain in words ><. I'll find a good example and post it here.

Well kinda like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QknvG4pMVJ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT082D5F260
Back to top Go down
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times of Bryan Lee   The Life and Times of Bryan Lee I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:13 pm

weird

thx anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times of Bryan Lee   The Life and Times of Bryan Lee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Life and Times of Bryan Lee
Page 1 of 1