HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Ethan's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters

Should Ethan become your new GM? :P
Yes. For he is awesome.
Ethan's GM Application I_vote_lcap0%Ethan's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes. For he is sexy.
Ethan's GM Application I_vote_lcap20%Ethan's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Yes. For he is cool.
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes. For he owns.
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes. For I love him.
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes. He truely deserves it.
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes. Fine, Whatever.
Ethan's GM Application I_vote_lcap20%Ethan's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Yes. Because he actually sucks, but I am sparing him.
 0% [ 0 ]
No.
Ethan's GM Application I_vote_lcap60%Ethan's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
xMistuhEthan
xMistuhEthan

Ethan's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Ethan's GM Application   Ethan's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:23 pm

In-Game Name: Ethan. Lol, Ghetto. Razz

Name: Ethan Liang. Azn Pride.

13 Technically, Age doesn't matter, Maturity is all that counts.

Location/Timezone: PST. Lakers Ftw.

Describe yourself (personality wise): I can be very unpatient at times, other than that, I can be very calm, respectful, and helpful. In school, I can be known as the most hyper guy and the guy that shows a lot of respect (To Girls) -Wink Wink-.

Email (If any): eliang@ymail.com

MSN (If any):
ethanliang123@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?: Very. Can be up to 4-5 Hours, daily. I make my screen "Windowed Mode" So, I'm constantly checking on forums, as I play HypnoticStory.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?:
Probably somewhere from a week or a little bit over that.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:
I can give EVENTS to our community. Not only that, I will give full support to our customers, knowing that this is a job, not a regular 2-D game. I will respect my fellow workers and give customers full satisfaction, as long as they don't return anything.

Why are you applying for GM?: When I first started playing HypnoticStory, I found it unique, and fun. Not only because of the GMs that provide a gratitude amount of help and respect, but of it's community. But there were always some things that was always disturbing me. Lack of events. Yes, the GMs were always helping anyone that needed the attention. But the GMs rarely, hosted a event. Meaning, less fun. As days past, I've seen many quit to this fact. We have 40+ Active players. But hardly any events. Our amount of players on, always change. But never more than the average. It's been 30-40 for a while. Some leave, some join. I also find that leveling in HypnoticStory, is somewhat hard. Lv 1-90. EZPZ. But as you get to a higher level. Himes = less Exp. You have 0 rebirths, so you can't damage any of the FM bosses. Where exactly are you going to train? NONE of the pros would train me. (True Story) I can also host exp events for beginners. Or even pmob some easier but, higher exp mobs for beginners. (Lol, noticed that !pmob is for Lv 5 GMs.)

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:
Made my first Pserv (A Month Ago) [Failed],
Co-Owned (DahStory) [Somewhat Successful], Admin in (BankaiMs) [Epic] Lol! My Friend copyrighted "BankaiMs" yet, people still use it. Intern in (BradyMs) [Very successful]

What is your method for hunting for hackers? !cheaters, Hide, Find, Un-Hide, Say "You're about to get Ethan-Rolled", Banned.

How often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: Well, I do have a life. (Homework, School, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Sleep) But I would have to say, every 1 hour.

How would you handle a hacker?: LOL. I definitely lol'd at this question. -Brings out Ban Hammer

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:
1. Go to a private area. 2. Warp them to me. 3. !mute them. 4. Have them take turns talking. 5. Decide. If anyone do not cooperate, I will jail them for an hour and have a talk with them after. (I may not do this. I really do not want to waste many time on this. I'd rather be out there, helping and finding hackers.)

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: Ignore. Having a job isn't a royal treatment. I won't QQ and tell my boss. Live on.

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: Lol. Applying for GM position, means to sacrafice your fun for work. And I'm willing to do that. Unless you guys mean the "FUN FUN". -Winks- Just saying.. I wouldn't chop it off.

Why should we choose you?: I'm obviously the perfect one for you. -Winks- You know you want some. Razz

Why shouldn't we choose you?:
Cause, I watched New Moon and found it interesting. This isn't what a normal "MAN" would say. (Just thought you might wanted to know)

Extra info you feel is necessary: Well, You're probably tired if you actually read it to here. So I'll let you take a break. But, I do enjoy dancing outside of my Maplelife. I bball. Yep. I guess that's it. Hope you guys found this application interesting.

Merry Christmas. May your best wishes come true. (Megan Fox) Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rawritzmeh
SukAD1k
Good Member
Good Member
SukAD1k

PostSubject: Re: Ethan's GM Application   Ethan's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:23 am

Good app, but take out the Azn pride, i'm asian, but hey, did I tell the whole world? Also change the font colour to something more bright it's hard to read Razz. Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
xMistuhEthan
xMistuhEthan

PostSubject: Re: Ethan's GM Application   Ethan's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:31 pm

Thanks. o.o I'm not sure what you mean about the azn pride. I mean, you are azn? And azn pride isn't really offensive. I think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rawritzmeh
Nathaniel
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Ethan's GM Application   Ethan's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:24 pm

The fact that you're suggesting EXP mobs just for noobies is kind of stupid. ]: It's easy to train to 200 with 0 RBs. o: I don't think anyone needs anymore handicaps. But meh, its too generic, over-used, and I had to highlight the hole thing so that I could even read any of it. +1 No.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethan's GM Application   Ethan's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ethan's GM Application
Page 1 of 1