HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

DrEvil's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrEvil
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

DrEvil's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: DrEvil's GM Application   DrEvil's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:12 pm

In-Game Name:DrEvil

Name: Alex

Location/Timezone: GMT -8 Vancouver, Canada.

Describe yourself (personality wise):
I am half Aussie half Irish (you could say it is a weird mix) living in Canada. Age 15! I enjoy to surf the web whenever I'm free. I am a guy who loves to listen to people's complaints, rantings, sad story, problems! Love to see the reaction of "OMG" on their faces. I might not seem like a nice guy but I'm nice on the inside just don’t upset me! *Blushes*

Here are some IMPORTANT things about myself !
1. I'm 100% guy. (Not a gay)
2. I'm SEXY. (Said it myself)
3. I'm a JOKER! (Clown FTW)
4. I'm 80% inlove with Hypnoticms (F3, believe me !)
5. I speak Spanish and a bit of Portuguese apart from my fluent English. (Bilingual)
I am quite strict (when it comes to people disrupting the rules of the game). I am happy when everything is in order for example people are enjoying the server, no smega fights, etc. I Like to put in some order, people i hate the most are the spamming kind.

Email (If any):yuppie4dogs@hotmail.com

MSN (If any):yuppie4dogs@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?: I mostly play around 4-10hour’s a day now that it’s holidays for me hopefully 6-10hours. I have just started playing on this private server so haven’t posted on forum’s yet, - I talk in gamers chat on website though-.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: Around 2-3 days.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: Well I have donated a Lvl 145 NL account to Tina for coding the server hope that’s a good enough contribution.

Why are you applying for GM?: After 2-3 days of playing HypnoticMS I have noticed quite a large amount of spammers, noticed some hacker’s and want to reassure that I will put order into this Server and make it a fun in-game experience for everyone, as I am sure that other GM’s have done as well.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: The closest I have been to being a GM was in my friend’s Private Server where there were only around 10 player’s on at a time (mostly classmate’s). I was a GM for around 2 day’s (crappy Private Server).

What is your method for hunting for hackers? When I see a person in FM I sometimes stalk them for about ten minutes and then on to another Player and vice versa. I simply don’t have a method. I expect people to right-click and report the hacker, and from there I start my banning journey around the server.

How often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: If in any case I start a method of hunting for hackers I’d hunt for them as soon as im done helping people with their inquiry's and problems and stop hunting for them as soon as I get exhausted.(no planned time).

How would you handle a hacker?: I am not one of those who shoot’s first and asks questions later, I observe at them for a while to make sure I know it’s a hack he/she is using and know what type of hack it is so I can have real authority to banning them. I also take a SS of them hacking in every case.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: I’d simply tell them to fight through whisper’s or deal with the consequences. Most normal player’s listen to a GM rather than another player.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:Well, this is not an easy one but I would tell them to post a complaint about me in the Forum’s complaint section and see what happen’s, and if in any case that person insists on spamming or keep’s insulting me ill simply ban him and let him post a ban appeal. Very Happy

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: I feel both are important, keeping the server organized is my first priority and having fun is my second priority, of course everyone need’s some fun in life. Razz

Why should we choose you?: I am online most of the time, I can keep order in the Server, I am fair with people and very reasonable, and as I have seen this server has many GM’s , but one more will not hurt anybody, it will only make it a better and more fun in-game experience for everyone.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: Because I am Honest, Reasonable and Fair with people I am not like some other GM’s in other server’s who deal with people’s complaint’s by sending them off to post a complaint on forum’s, I make it fun for them and try to help them as much as I can in a Responsible and Fair manner.

Extra info you feel is necessary: I am a fluent English and Spanish speaker, I speak a bit of Portuguese as well.
Back to top Go down

DrEvil's GM Application
Page 1 of 1