HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Issues

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Issues Empty
PostSubject: Issues   Issues I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:34 pm

Issue 1 - Buying and Selling In-Game Accounts.

Problem: Lately one of our own GMs has been offering to buy and sell accounts in-game. Etcetc, she's using her in-game GM powers to get these things as well and this should not be happening. It might as well be private gifts from a GM for a small favor. Which is clearly violation of GM powers. ]:

Solution: It would be best if a rule was made against this. No in-game selling and buying of any accounts of any sort. Selling in-game of GMS accounts and other accounts is very annoying and unnecessary. It is also illegal by all means of Nexon and thus should not be going in our own server.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Issue 2 - Advertising

Problem: Player's getting revenge for another server advertising in ours. If someone advertises in our server 5 trillion people freak out and begin to go berzerk because of it. However these players that are advertising do not by any means represent the other server as a whole and thus we should be peaceful and not instigate against them.

Solution: Again make a rule against this. Oh wait there is! 2. Advertising another server is strictly prohibited, 15. Do not advertise us on OTHER servers. As I saw earlier Jeff told a player that she could go spam on another server's chatbox and advertise for us and this shouldn't be happening. It would be best if this rule was more known to other players.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Issue 3 - Smega Wars

Problem: Not taking a GM seriously has been leading to many smega wars lately. It seems that GMs cannot control other players and come to a peaceful end. Also GMs have been found instigating and participating in these smega wars which is very unprofessional and makes the staff look stupid as a whole.

Solution:
Please teach the GMs more peaceful strategies to solving a fight. Make sure that they know to stay NEUTRAL at ALL times. As well as maintain calmness and not get angry easily.
Back to top Go down
Warsaverz

Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issues   Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:37 am

Err.. I got something to suggest. Teaching the Gm's how to solve a fight Wont work if the player doesn't co-operate. So, i suggest that Firstly, when a fight occurs, Try to solve the fight first. If it dont work, Mute or ban them from using Smega for Maybe 20minutes? If after 20 Minutes, A fight break out again, Permernant Smega ban Until they know how to behave.
Back to top Go down
Warsaverz

Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issues   Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:39 am

Oh, There's no smega ban commands or anything like this right? Opps. But maybe Coders can try coding one? If coder doesn't know how then I suggest asking players who know how to code one and if it works They get a reward of their choice?
Back to top Go down
Randy
Owner || Awesomeness :]
Randy

Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issues   Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:53 am

Nate, i think Nick told you guys why she was buying accounts.
And if you dont know, PM Me.
Back to top Go down
http://hypnoticstory.no-ip.biz/
Randy
Randy

Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issues   Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:55 am

Yes, people have to listen to shut up when a GM is talking and to follow their orders.
Back to top Go down
http://hypnoticstory.no-ip.biz/
NoName
NoName

Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issues   Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:27 pm

as i said, gm's can't handle smega wars very well here.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issues   Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:59 pm

Randy wrote:
Nate, i think Nick told you guys why she was buying accounts.
And if you dont know, PM Me.

Yeah I know why she was buying accounts however. It in no way implied that she needed to SPAM it in game repetitively for weeks. And by spam I mean that I extended my whole chat bar up and all I saw was her buying accounts. |:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issues   Issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Issues
Page 1 of 1