HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Sushi's GM app.

Go down 
2 posters

Should I be a GM?
Yes
Sushi's GM app. I_vote_lcap100%Sushi's GM app. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
Sushi's GM app. I_vote_lcap0%Sushi's GM app. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
Sushi's GM app. I_vote_lcap0%Sushi's GM app. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Sushi
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Sushi's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Sushi's GM app.   Sushi's GM app. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:26 pm

In-Game Name: Sushi

Name: Paul

Location/Timezone: New Zealand.

Describe yourself (personality wise): I really like the people I like, And really hate the people I don't. Usually, I'm happy and love to joke around etc, but in the few times I actually get serious, I get serious.

Email (If any): vivo_en_un_parque@hotmail.com

MSN (If any): vivo_en_un_parque@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?: I'm pretty active in game, At least 3+ hours a day and forums, i usually lurk around not posting unless i see a troll etc

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: I'm honestly not sure. Over 3 weeks at least.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: A GM who acts more like a player than any other GMs. I'd stop acting so "OMG I SO 1337 YOU CANT TALK TO ME LULZ" (not all GMs, but some).

Why are you applying for GM?: Because, I'm honestly sick and tired of the the fail GMs there are. They can't do s*** for s***

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Nope.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? I honestly don't "hunt" hackers all day. Seriously, Let's be honest. I'll be talking with people when someone smegas/whisps me there is a hacker. Then, "/find", see if he actually is hacking, screenshot the evidence then ban that idiot.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: Honestly, I'll hunt when someone asks me to, But imo let's be honestly. There's not going to many hackers in a private server.

How would you handle a hacker?: flame him Honestly, i'd talk to the guy. If he runs, he's hacking/has a guilty conscious. BANHAMMER.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: Tell them to stop. Don't want to? I'll jail you.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:

Player: LOL SUSHI IS A FAIL GM
Sushi: Cool Story Bro.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: Having fun.

Why should we choose you?: Because, I'm dedicated to the things I love (Maplestory, Dota and PS). Plus, When I'm serious, I'm actually really serious.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: Because, most of the time I'm lazy. And I like to flame/troll people

Extra info you feel is necessary: I don't really expect much of a result, but meh, Let's go for it.
Back to top Go down
NokiaN97
NokiaN97

Sushi's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sushi's GM app.   Sushi's GM app. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:18 pm

i love your honestly, you got my vote. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sushi's GM app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HypnoticStory - v75 :: Game Chatter :: GameMaster Applications-
Jump to: