HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Mikou (Chris)\'s Gm Application

Go down 
4 posters

Should I be a GM?
Yes
Mikou (Chris)\'s Gm Application I_vote_lcap33%Mikou (Chris)\'s Gm Application I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No
Mikou (Chris)\'s Gm Application I_vote_lcap67%Mikou (Chris)\'s Gm Application I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Mikou (Chris)
Mikou (Chris)

Mikou (Chris)\'s Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Mikou (Chris)'s Gm Application   Mikou (Chris)\'s Gm Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:43 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In-Game Name: ChrisXD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Chris
Location/Timezone: Souther Arizona, Canada/Us Mountain Time
Describe yourself (personality wise): Semi-Quiet and A bit strict
Email (If any): Blazealchemy@live.com
MSN (If any): Blazealchemy@live.com
How active are you in game? in forums?:

Daily =D
How long have you been with HypnoticStory?:

Somewhere around november 20'th. So About a month
What do you think you can contribute to this server?:

A tighter control on the Banning, And a clean, enjoyable server
Why are you applying for GM?:

Not gonna lie like most other applications. Yes, I want a bit of power, but I also want to be able to help the server in any way possible.
Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:

DracoMS v.55(my friends Draco, Not the real one), TrogdorMS v.55, Darkstory v62. Draco, Bout 2 months, Trogdor (My own server) about 4 months, Darkstory, About 3 months. All of them failed due to lack of players
What is your method for hunting for hackers?

I usually head to the first map where your character is created, I sit there for a few minutes and wait for a new player. When one joins up, I stalk him in Hide for a while. If I see hacking, I usually pop out and ask why he did such a thing. If theres an EXTREMELY good reason, wich I can't think of, I'll make it a temp ban, but 99% of hackers will be automatically banned.
how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:

Every moment I'm ingame if needed. It's not really a planned time. Just anytime I can!
How would you handle a hacker?:

Tell them what they're doing is violating the terms of service, which he agreed to when he entered the site, And place a ban on them. There are, however, flexible punishments for different hack offenses. Vac hacking could be a 7 day ban, and damage hacking could be a permanent ban, only excusable by Randy.
If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:

Normally I just use a !say command saying "If the argument persists past this line of text, consequences will be in place. If it persists after that, I'd give a 2 hour ban to both arguers due to non-cooperation.
If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:

It's just words. I'd ask them why I'm a "fail GM". If it's a small reason like, "[name] was KS'ing me at snails and you didn't help!", I'd probably say "That's not a very big problem. More of a personal problem. You could have Changed Channel to avoid the whole conflict." If it's something like, "You were giving out items to other players and not me in the event." I would respond, "Maybe you didn't win the event or you came in too late. Sorry"

It's not a really big deal. Retaliation isn't an issue.
as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean:

I'm gonna be honest. Importance: Organized and clean
Priority to me: Fun. Yea, I know it's a less that reasonable choice. But most of the people who apply always use the obvious answer and don't give a reason. Everyone lies in these things to get picked. Isn't honesty a big issue?
Why should we choose you?:

I have quite a bit of experience, I can be mature when appropriate, and I'm very dedicated to the place in which I'm a GM.
Why shouldn't we choose you?:

I haven't been here very long, But I have potential to be extremely active if I want to be. I do happen to be a bit strict.
Extra info you feel is necessary:

When I GM on a server, I'm extremely strict. I don't tolerate extremely vulgar language, and I don't tolerate racism, harrassment or hacking. I do have patience, but I'm not so good at lasting for more than 20 minutes when it comes to the above terms.
I thank you Randy, and anyone else who reads over this. I hope to be selected as one of the lucky few. Thank you
~Chris

Last edited by Mikou (Chris) on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:48 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Mikou (Chris)\'s Gm Application   Mikou (Chris)\'s Gm Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:50 pm

Please follow these rules in your application.
(1). Follow the Format given
(2). Copy and Pasting someone elses application and claiming it is not aloud. If caught, your application will be auto denied.
(3). Add a Poll to your post saying. Would you like me to be a GM? Yes or No.
(4). DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF. ;]
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

PostSubject: Re: Mikou (Chris)\'s Gm Application   Mikou (Chris)\'s Gm Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:50 pm

There is a lot of information here, and I can tell you spend a good deal of time on this application, however, you did not follow the given format, that can be found by the following link;
https://hypnoticstory.forumotion.net/gamemaster-applications-f8/format-please-copy-paste-t6.htm

Thanks for applying, and good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://mykoyaanisqatsi.weebly.com/
Mikou (Chris)
Mikou (Chris)

PostSubject: Re: Mikou (Chris)\'s Gm Application   Mikou (Chris)\'s Gm Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:51 pm

Lol, Sorry, Didn't see the format post. I'll make sure to repost this right away.
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

PostSubject: Re: Mikou (Chris)\'s Gm Application   Mikou (Chris)\'s Gm Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:53 pm

Mikou (Chris) wrote:
Lol, Sorry, Didn't see the format post. I'll make sure to repost this right away.
That's why you should look around the forum before you post.
Please also read this,
https://hypnoticstory.forumotion.net/gamemaster-applications-f8/please-read-before-browsing-this-forum-t150.htm
Thank you for considering the format, and re-posting.
Back to top Go down
Mikou (Chris)
Mikou (Chris)

PostSubject: Re: Mikou (Chris)\'s Gm Application   Mikou (Chris)\'s Gm Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:21 pm

Reposted. Thank you for those who corrected me!
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

PostSubject: Re: Mikou (Chris)\'s Gm Application   Mikou (Chris)\'s Gm Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:13 am

Mikou (Chris) wrote:
Reposted. Thank you for those who corrected me!
You're very welcome.
Thank you for re-posting, this looks a lot better (not that the other one didn't, but this one at least follows the format).
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,
✯Famous✯
✯Famous✯
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,

PostSubject: Re: Mikou (Chris)\'s Gm Application   Mikou (Chris)\'s Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:39 pm

Pretty good app, good luck Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mikou (Chris)\'s Gm Application   Mikou (Chris)\'s Gm Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mikou (Chris)\'s Gm Application
Page 1 of 1