HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Worst week EVER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,
✯Famous✯
✯Famous✯
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,

Worst week EVER Empty
PostSubject: Worst week EVER   Worst week EVER I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:44 pm

Well this has probably been the most shocking/depressing week of my life. yesterday i found out that my Aunt that i really never knew because she got in a fight with my parents and disrespected me and my sister when we were young died and shes only in her 40's. Apparently her stomach hurt, and her bowes or w.e. failed in her stomach. So that was shocking and depressing already for me because my cousin was close to her since it was her Mom. I feel horrible and i prey for her and her mom. But besides that, i just found out a few minutes ago that my dad lost his job. He makes the main payments and pays the house. So if he does not find anything in 6 months i am fucked. So basically two depressing things happened to me in one week. This is an FML moment as well. Blah, i hope for the best (for myself).

--Drumma
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

Worst week EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst week EVER   Worst week EVER I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:55 pm

I'm really sorry to hear about your aunt. It's nice that you're looking out for your cousin in this aspect (And I think you meant bowels?). I hope the best for your cousin as well, and may her road to recovery be swift.

As for your dad losing his job, I'm sure he'll find something soon. As a parent, I'm sure he's going to do whatever he can to support his family. The job markets are starting to pick up, so it shouldn't be too hard for him to find decent employment.

And, you can always stay with me if all else fails, lol. ;]

But, seriously, I hope things start to look up for you, Nicky.
Back to top Go down
http://mykoyaanisqatsi.weebly.com/
Randy
Owner || Awesomeness :]
Owner || Awesomeness :]
Randy

Worst week EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst week EVER   Worst week EVER I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:59 pm

Holy man. Im so sorry to hear this.
i hope your cousin will get through fine and you will start to relieve yourself.

As for your dads job, that is going to take a mojor hit. My dad went through the same thing and it wasnt fun at all. It was almost our deadline, but he found a stressfull, highpaying job that he hates.
i Hope your dad has good luck.

Like, Actually, i feel really sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://hypnoticstory.no-ip.biz/
Deadbrakeout
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Deadbrakeout

Worst week EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst week EVER   Worst week EVER I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:12 pm

Wow...I know I can't relate to you exactly but my step dad lost his job and my grandma died in like the same week when I was younger...We somehow got through it..I'm praying for you and your family man ;\ Sorry that happened to you, sincerely ....

***Off Topic No Disrespect Nick ;\***

Cait can you explain the point system for the forums to me via PM....I wanna get ahead of Kristii if that is possible D:... Again Nick Sorry QQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Worst week EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst week EVER   Worst week EVER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst week EVER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HypnoticStory - v75 :: General :: Life-
Jump to: