HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

cHeeZy's App(=

Go down 
4 posters

Should I become GM?
Yes?
cHeeZy's App(= I_vote_lcap57%cHeeZy's App(= I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
No?
cHeeZy's App(= I_vote_lcap43%cHeeZy's App(= I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
moorawr
Really Good Member
Really Good Member
moorawr

cHeeZy's App(= Empty
PostSubject: cHeeZy's App(=   cHeeZy's App(= I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:11 pm

In-Game Name: cHeeZy

Name: Brenda

Location/Timezone:GMT -6:00

Describe yourself (personality wise): Hmm, I guess i'm generally a nice person, I can get pissed easily but I like to joke around most of hte time, I can be serious whenever needed, I like to help whenever I can aaaand I love to meet new people~ (=

Email (If any): rawritzbrenda@yahoo.com(I really don't check this much o: )

MSN (If any): rawritzbrenda@hotmail.com (im almost always on msn)

How active are you in game? in forums?: I'm active uhhm whenever its up and on school days 4:30 to 9 ish, and in forums im on a lot, within about 2hrs or so from when i get home o-o;

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?:Ive been with the server for about 2 weeks now and I love it Razz

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: I can contribute my time and effort to get people to play, help people whenever possible, and to look out for hackers, I could also host events every few days like costume contests/ TF events and others

Why are you applying for GM?: I'm applying because it seems like Randy needs a bit of help since he's quite busy and I can help anyone whose new or just needs help with anything in game or in chat

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Yes I have, in about 3 other servers, but I don't quite remember their names since it was awhile back, I think two were HappyMs and TrueBloodMs, I was a Gm in their servers for about 2-3 months before they closed down

What is your method for hunting for hackers?: If I were GM my method would be using !cheaters or going around to every character, in hide, and observe any suspicious activity they might be portraying

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: Every hour that I'm on of course, zero tolerance for hackers

How would you handle a hacker?:If I were to catch a hacker I would Ss first and ban without warning, i have zero tolerance for hackers or people who break the rules :3

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: I think it depends on the situation but if they were arguing I would meet with them both and try to see why they are arguing and hopefully solve their dispute

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:If I were to be called a ' Fail GM ' I would warn the player but if it was just a joke I wouldn't mind and I'd go along with it

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: I think both is important having fun while keeping the server clean, organized and hacker freee~

Why should we choose you?: Because I'd be a responsible Gm, wouldn't abuse the privileges, I could almost always be there to help new players with almost anything while I'm in game

Why shouldn't we choose you?: Hm, well just like everyone I have my tantrums from time to time and that could be a bad thing and since I have school I might be just a bit busy

Extra info you feel is necessary: Sorry if this is a bit short but I'd help you guys out whenever I can even if I don't get a position(=

Ty for study ~<3
Hope you liked it? Very Happy

Ps- Yes/No Votes, please explain why Ty (=

Last edited by moorawr on Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lalabrendaa
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,
✯Famous✯
✯Famous✯
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,

cHeeZy's App(= Empty
PostSubject: Re: cHeeZy's App(=   cHeeZy's App(= I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:32 pm

Nice app Brenda! Good luck ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NoName
NoName

cHeeZy's App(= Empty
PostSubject: Re: cHeeZy's App(=   cHeeZy's App(= I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:07 am

i've seen you on other servers, you were a total jerk to everyone who wasn't a gm.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Good Member
Good Member
Kayla

cHeeZy's App(= Empty
PostSubject: Re: cHeeZy's App(=   cHeeZy's App(= I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:37 am

good luck, yeah? (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cHeeZy's App(= Empty
PostSubject: Re: cHeeZy's App(=   cHeeZy's App(= I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cHeeZy's App(=
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HypnoticStory - v75 :: Game Chatter :: GameMaster Applications-
Jump to: