HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

~ Andeh's GM App ~

Go down 
4 posters

Should Andeh become a GM?
Yes
~ Andeh's GM App ~ I_vote_lcap0%~ Andeh's GM App ~ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
~ Andeh's GM App ~ I_vote_lcap71%~ Andeh's GM App ~ I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Maybe
~ Andeh's GM App ~ I_vote_lcap29%~ Andeh's GM App ~ I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Andeh
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

~ Andeh's GM App ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Andeh's GM App ~   ~ Andeh's GM App ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:37 pm

In-Game Name: AndehKid

Name: Andeh Ballantine

Location/Timezone: Northern Ireland , GMT

Describe yourself (personality wise): Im a pretty straight foward person to talk to , Im not difficult to understand and I like helping people, and finding out issues and solve them; I listen to people, before talking. Im kind and loving too. xD

Email (If any): andrewballantine@hotmail.co.uk

MSN (If any): Same as above.

How active are you in game? in forums?: I am very active in game , and I am on as often as I can. I am on the forums alot browsing, but I dont usually reply or talk. But I promise, I will open up more;

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: I have been with HypnoticStory for a few weeks.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: I think I can contribute alot to this server , to bring peace among arguements and happiness among residents.

Why are you applying for GM?: I am applying for a GM because I think I am completely suited for the job. My personality is perfect for it.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Unfortunately, I do not have any experience as a GM , but I think I am good enough to cut it, without the experience.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? My method would be to hide , and seek out them this way.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: I would hunt for hackers as often as I could. I would do this daily , inbetween helping people.

How would you handle a hacker?: I would address to them what they did, and ScreenShot them before they got away. I would discuss what happened and send them to Jail, or if it was more serious, I would end up banning them.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: If two people were arguing over Smega, I would talk to them both, and hear both sides of the story before making any judgements. A simple argument would create no fuss , if it turned into a riot , I would take them both to a map and talk to them, then make my decision.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: If somebody called me a Fail GM , I would ask them why they said this, and what aspects of me being a GM was failing.

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: As a GM , I feel that keeping the server organized is more important than having fun. Without fun the server would be dull , but I would keep them both balanced.

Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because Im a kind , loving person who won't judge or bad - mouth anyone.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: You shoulden't choose me possibly because of my age, but I am very mature for my age and handle problems wisely.

Extra info you feel is necessary: I just want you to choose me , because I think I would be great for this job. =D
Back to top Go down
Iateyou961

~ Andeh's GM App ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Andeh's GM App ~   ~ Andeh's GM App ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:41 pm

Haha I'm 13 too Very Happy.. But you sound pretty mature *like me*... Lol jk jk
You couldve possibly made it so that the question was different from the answer.
Like making the answer unbolded instead and such
It was a good app but I'll give it a maybe. Srry T_T
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

~ Andeh's GM App ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Andeh's GM App ~   ~ Andeh's GM App ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:46 pm

Totally, you're name is actually spelled Andeh? But it's said like .. Andy, right? o.o
lol!
You're from Ireland, that's even more awesome! Hehe.
As Josh has stated, for 13 you seem to be fairly mature.
And also, it would be helpful if you did make a distinction with your Q&As, just so it doesn't look so cluttered.
Example of what I mean;

Describe yourself (personality wise):

Im a pretty straight foward person to talk to , Im not difficult to understand and I like helping people, and finding out issues and solve them; I listen to people, before talking. Im kind and loving too. xD

Just so we can see the difference between the question and the answer, and it makes the application look neater.
But, all in all,
Thumbs Up
Good luck, Andeh.

~ I don't vote on applications xP
Back to top Go down
http://mykoyaanisqatsi.weebly.com/
Andeh
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

~ Andeh's GM App ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Andeh's GM App ~   ~ Andeh's GM App ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Iateyou961 wrote:
Haha I'm 13 too Very Happy.. But you sound pretty mature *like me*... Lol jk jk
You couldve possibly made it so that the question was different from the answer.
Like making the answer unbolded instead and such
It was a good app but I'll give it a maybe. Srry T_T

Its fine, I'll learn from your suggestions. =D
Back to top Go down
Andeh
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

~ Andeh's GM App ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Andeh's GM App ~   ~ Andeh's GM App ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:49 pm

x[Loony's Lin]x wrote:
Totally, you're name is actually spelled Andeh? But it's said like .. Andy, right? o.o
lol!
You're from Ireland, that's even more awesome! Hehe.
As Josh has stated, for 13 you seem to be fairly mature.
And also, it would be helpful if you did make a distinction with your Q&As, just so it doesn't look so cluttered.
Example of what I mean;

Describe yourself (personality wise):

Im a pretty straight foward person to talk to , Im not difficult to understand and I like helping people, and finding out issues and solve them; I listen to people, before talking. Im kind and loving too. xD

Just so we can see the difference between the question and the answer, and it makes the application look neater.
But, all in all,
Thumbs Up
Good luck, Andeh.

~ I don't vote on applications xP

Yeah, Its pronounced as Andy, Andeh looks cooler though , does it not? xD
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

~ Andeh's GM App ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Andeh's GM App ~   ~ Andeh's GM App ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:03 pm

It actually does.
Please refrain from double posting, however. ;]
At the top right of any reply there is the options to quote, PM, etc. There is also a MULTI-QUOTE.
~ Andeh's GM App ~ Untitl12
It's simple to use.
On any, and every post you wish to quote, just click the Multi-Quote button (on each of them), and then scroll to the bottom and hit the "ADD REPLY" after the quick reply box.
Your quotes will show up there, and this eliminates double posting.
Thank you. ;]
Back to top Go down
Iateyou961

~ Andeh's GM App ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Andeh's GM App ~   ~ Andeh's GM App ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:04 pm

Ooooohh I never knew that b4 lol thnx lin XD
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

~ Andeh's GM App ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Andeh's GM App ~   ~ Andeh's GM App ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:06 pm

Iateyou961 wrote:
Ooooohh I never knew that b4 lol thnx lin XD
lol!
No problem. You learn something new everyday, eh? ;]
Back to top Go down
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,
✯Famous✯
✯Famous✯
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,

~ Andeh's GM App ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Andeh's GM App ~   ~ Andeh's GM App ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:26 pm

Location/Timezone: Northern Ireland , GMT.....That is sweet!! I am like 25% Irish and proud of it. Very Happy Irish FTW!! Besides that, very nice app!! Good Luck Andeh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~ Andeh's GM App ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Andeh's GM App ~   ~ Andeh's GM App ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Andeh's GM App ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HypnoticStory - v75 :: Game Chatter :: GameMaster Applications-
Jump to: