HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

[Nov.26~~1:23am]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

[Nov.26~~1:23am] Empty
PostSubject: [Nov.26~~1:23am]   [Nov.26~~1:23am] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:33 am

So, I guess I'll be the first to write a "blog", and show you all how it's done!
lol!

So, as you can see from the title of my blog, it's pretty late // or early, how ever you wanna see it ('cause I don't if you're a "that glass is half empty" or "that glass if half full" kind of person). Anyway, the point being that I'm really frigging tired, and my bed is looking mighty inviting right now. However, I don't exactly feel like sleeping - 1. I'm REALLY thirsty - 2. I'm talking to my friends on MSN, and I am enjoying that.

Today has been kind of an interesting day, I must say. I won't bore you with the details, but I did have a staff meeting at my boss's house tonight, and I found out that he's got a reptile tank in his living room, that he's had for many years, and has never used, and he only keeps it because he likes the way the light in it looks. YayMe4HavingACrazyBoss. I guess he can get away with it, though ... since he's FAMOUS and all that crap. My boss is a singer, and one of my friends actually owns one of his CDs, and I'm telling you, she freaked out at when I told her I worked for him.
Okay, so that's the only detail I'll bore you with ... for today.

Ciao, 'til next time.
Back to top Go down
http://mykoyaanisqatsi.weebly.com/

[Nov.26~~1:23am]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HypnoticStory - v75 :: General :: Life :: Blogger's Spot-
Jump to: