HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

[David's Mod Application]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iDavid
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
iDavid

[David's Mod Application] Empty
PostSubject: [David's Mod Application]   [David's Mod Application] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:29 am

[David's Mod Application] ?n=iDavid

[David's Mod Application] Cooltext441465440

Name: David
IGN: iDavid

Which forum would you be interested in Modding?
The section I would most be interested in Modding would be the Support section, because I like being able to help, and Support is the perfect field for that.

Tell us why you'd like to be a forum moderator.
I would like to be a forum moderator so I can give back. I would like to maintain a clean forum environment, because this is what I like as a forum-er myself, so I like to give what I like to get, keeps it fair and fun. I would also like to be the mod of the support forum because support is where I excel, to this day I have already helped several people with issues regarding the game.

Anything else you'd like us to know.
I check the forums quite a bit, so you would have yourself an avid moderator, and I love to help, so I wouldn't hesitate posting replies to people. In addition, if I do not know an answer to a question, I typically find it out, whether it be through endless surfing or asking questions from higher authority people.

Thank you, I hope you take me into consideration.
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

PostSubject: Re: [David's Mod Application]   [David's Mod Application] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:46 am

iDavid wrote:
[center][David's Mod Application] ?n=iDavid

[David's Mod Application] Cooltext441465440
Like a Star @ heaven First of all - steal NATE'S IDEA. I joke. Nice ... UH, header, I guess, it's meant to be like a title?
Anyway, it's nice, and shows that you're willing to take your time to make things nice and appealing.

iDavid wrote:
Which forum would you be interested in Modding?
The section I would most be interested in Modding would be the Support section, because I like being able to help, and Support is the perfect field for that.
Again, I'd like to know the name of the FORUM, not the category that it's in.
~ Supreme Court
~~ Banned!
~ Reports
~ Q & A
~ Guides
You may, of course, request permissions to more than one, but like I told Nathaniel, I'm not quite ready to hand over an entire category to any one person, until I know I can trust them. ;]

iDavid wrote:
Tell us why you'd like to be a forum moderator.
I would like to be a forum moderator so I can give back. I would like to maintain a clean forum environment, because this is what I like as a forum-er myself, so I like to give what I like to get, keeps it fair and fun. I would also like to be the mod of the support forum because support is where I excel, to this day I have already helped several people with issues regarding the game.
I like this. It seems very logical.
I've like to see things done how I'd like to see it as a forumer as well - that's why I asked Randy if I could mod his old forum, which turned into making a new one (this one).

iDavid wrote:
Anything else you'd like us to know.
I check the forums quite a bit, so you would have yourself an avid moderator, and I love to help, so I wouldn't hesitate posting replies to people. In addition, if I do not know an answer to a question, I typically find it out, whether it be through endless surfing or asking questions from higher authority people.

I'd like that you'd ask Randy, Jeff or myself if you are unable to answer a question, but I also like that you are willing to search online if we are unavailable to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://mykoyaanisqatsi.weebly.com/
iDavid
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
iDavid

PostSubject: Re: [David's Mod Application]   [David's Mod Application] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:50 am

Quote :
Again, I'd like to know the name of the FORUM, not the category that it's in.
~ Supreme Court
~~ Banned!
~ Reports
~ Q & A
~ Guides
You may, of course, request permissions to more than one, but like I told Nathaniel, I'm not quite ready to hand over an entire category to any one person, until I know I can trust them. ;]

Well, I don't think I would be able to moderate Supreme Court nor Banned, since those are typically up to Randy, the man with the power to unban.

If anything I would like to moderate a mixture of either:

Reports and Q & A

Reports and Guides

or

Q & A and Guides

I am willing to cover any of those, and as my experience grows I can hopefully expand my field.
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

PostSubject: Re: [David's Mod Application]   [David's Mod Application] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:55 am

iDavid wrote:
Well, I don't think I would be able to moderate Supreme Court nor Banned, since those are typically up to Randy, the man with the power to unban.
Like a Star @ heaven Your job would basically entail deleting old threads that are very redundant, and that are no longer viewed, and that sort of thing.

iDavid wrote:
If anything I would like to moderate a mixture of either:

Reports and Q & A

Reports and Guides

or

Q & A and Guides

I am willing to cover any of those, and as my experience grows I can hopefully expand my field.

I have granted Nathaniel permissions to guides, so I would be happy to give you Q&A for a start.
How does that sound? Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
iDavid
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
iDavid

PostSubject: Re: [David's Mod Application]   [David's Mod Application] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:16 am

Sounds great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

PostSubject: Re: [David's Mod Application]   [David's Mod Application] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:19 am

iDavid wrote:
Sounds great Very Happy
lol!
Love the enthusiasm.
And, don't forget, if you're a good mod, I'll increase your permissions, if that's alright by you, of course. ;]
Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
iDavid
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
iDavid

PostSubject: Re: [David's Mod Application]   [David's Mod Application] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:23 am

x[Loony's Lin]x wrote:
iDavid wrote:
Sounds great Very Happy
lol!
Love the enthusiasm.
And, don't forget, if you're a good mod, I'll increase your permissions, if that's alright by you, of course. ;]
Thumbs Up

The more I can help the better Smile
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

PostSubject: Re: [David's Mod Application]   [David's Mod Application] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:30 pm

Well, having said that, how would you feel about taking on another section? I've been noticing a lot of ... well, I don't really want to call it spam - but it kinda is - in the "Suggestions" forum under General Chatter, so if you'd like to sweep that one under your belt, I'd be happy to grant it to you. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
iDavid
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
iDavid

PostSubject: Re: [David's Mod Application]   [David's Mod Application] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:36 pm

I'd be happy to take it under my batman-belt.
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

PostSubject: Re: [David's Mod Application]   [David's Mod Application] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:39 pm

iDavid wrote:
I'd be happy to take it under my batman-belt.
Hahahahaha.
Batman belt. Aaahhh Man.
Okay, thanks. ;]
lol!
Back to top Go down
iDavid
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
iDavid

PostSubject: Re: [David's Mod Application]   [David's Mod Application] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:41 pm

No problem, just tell me if you need me to take care of anything else.
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

PostSubject: Re: [David's Mod Application]   [David's Mod Application] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:47 pm

iDavid wrote:
No problem, just tell me if you need me to take care of anything else.
Wink Oh, I will. Trust me. I will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [David's Mod Application]   [David's Mod Application] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[David's Mod Application]
Page 1 of 1