HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition.

Go down 
+5
MistStarx3~Kristen(:<3
NoobieIsBack
pewpew
LinMadxErotica
Nathaniel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition. Empty
PostSubject: Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition.   Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:40 pm

It would be nice if there was a new NPC or a new section in @travel that would warp you to any one of the Jump Quests in MS. This could be used as a tools to warp players to a jump quest map and would also allow the daily use of JQs for simply fun and practice. (:
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

PostSubject: Re: Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition.   Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:49 pm

Nathaniel wrote:
It would be nice if there was a new NPC or a new section in @travel that would warp you to any one of the Jump Quests in MS. This could be used as a tools to warp players to a jump quest map and would also allow the daily use of JQs for simply fun and practice. (:

Are choo too lazy to walk to the JQs? ;]
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://mykoyaanisqatsi.weebly.com/
pewpew
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
pewpew

PostSubject: Re: Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition.   Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:00 pm

Lol I think he probably didn't know we could go there and enter them, but yeah I'm too lazy as well, so I'm all for this! Plus we can go to ghost chimney whenever we want with this!
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition.   Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:58 pm

Some Jump Quests are unavaiable to get to normally and stuff. And yes we're lazy. QQQQ
Back to top Go down
pewpew
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
pewpew

PostSubject: Re: Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition.   Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:19 pm

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ D:
Back to top Go down
NoobieIsBack
Game Master
Game Master
NoobieIsBack

PostSubject: Re: Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition.   Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:50 pm

then what if an GM host an event how to do about it? People will cheat O.O
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition.   Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:55 pm

o_o It would only warp to the first stage. GMs would still have a timer to start a JQ etc. No one would be allowed to start early. U__U
Back to top Go down
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition.   Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:10 pm

I would love that! I love JQ's (:
Back to top Go down
Randy
Owner || Awesomeness :]
Owner || Awesomeness :]
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition.   Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:14 pm

i do to but the thing is, people can go in early and cheat on events.
Back to top Go down
http://hypnoticstory.no-ip.biz/
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,
✯Famous✯
✯Famous✯
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,

PostSubject: Re: Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition.   Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:19 pm

Your best bet is leeching the @event button from another repack, what it does is if you do !event to start up an event @event warps you to the map that the event is in. when you do !event to end it, @event will not work until you do !event again to start up an event! Razz it was in v.62
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition.   Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:57 pm

xD If it was for an event the GM would still have to force the players to go to the wall and wait for a timer. Also people probably wouldn't know WHEN and WHAT JQ would be used for a random JQ event. o_o
Back to top Go down
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition.   Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:59 pm

DrummaNick wrote:
Your best bet is leeching the @event button from another repack, what it does is if you do !event to start up an event @event warps you to the map that the event is in. when you do !event to end it, @event will not work until you do !event again to start up an event! Razz it was in v.62
Great Idea (:!
Back to top Go down
pewpew
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
pewpew

PostSubject: Re: Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition.   Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:55 am

Randy wrote:
i do to but the thing is, people can go in early and cheat on events.

There's a thing called a trainer, Randy, and hide, so you can let your GMs sit at the top of each map and make sure nobody is cheating. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition.   Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:13 pm

Awe come on, seriously?
Adding them would be reaaaally simple to @travel.
As for cheating, like, how?

Don't GM's warp people there and say "EVERYONE JUST STAY ON THE WALL UNTIL WE START!"? Shouldn't a GM pick an EMPTY JQ spot? Shouldn't a GM warp around in the desired maps to make sure they're free, and maybe kick people out if they're not? Given that they have the ability to hide?

Yours,
Becca. (:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition.   Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:04 pm

Idk kinda weird for a command for it u can just ask a gm to warp u? What a Face
Back to top Go down
iDavid
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
iDavid

PostSubject: Re: Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition.   Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:07 pm

Yes, we do not necessarily need a JQ warper, because that would ruin the fun and chances for other players. Get your practice during the JQ.

/locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition.   Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jump Quest NPC/@travel Addition.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HypnoticStory - v75 :: Game Chatter :: Suggestions-
Jump to: