HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM)

Go down 
+5
Iateyou961
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,
MistStarx3~Kristen(:<3
₪ iŁ1ทઝ ₪
Deadbrakeout
9 posters

Click what you think
I should be a GM
Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM) I_vote_lcap67%Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM) I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 12 ]
I shouldn't be a GM
Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM) I_vote_lcap33%Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Deadbrakeout
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Deadbrakeout

Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM) Empty
PostSubject: Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM)   Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:22 am

In-Game Name:
Deadbrakeout (I'm almost always on him unless for some reason he gets glitched)

Name:
Michael

Location/Timezone:
Florida (EST East Coast ftw?)

Describe yourself (personality wise):
I think that i am a really trustworthy and honest person. I try to help me as much as possible and care about people i know especially my friends. I try to help friends with problems and i understand a lot of things (some things maybe not because no one has been through it all) because i have been through a lot already. Sometimes i lose my temper when I have a really bad day but usually I don't (not in a violent way though). I'm not a jerk just a nice person most of the time.

Email (If any):
Deadbrakeout@live.com, Michaelv305@yahoo.com

MSN (If any):
Deadbrakeout@live.com

How active are you in game? in forums?:
Well I'm on almost everyday if i don't have a lot of homework, weekends/holidays I'm on.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?:
2 almost 3 weeks (not very qualified huh?)

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:
I think i can contribute a sense of fairness and a little fun into the game because i will do my job and interact with all the players at the same time. I'll help cut down on hackers and help with any other in-game problems that might occur.

Why are you applying for GM?:
I would like to be able to make a difference and be able to help with the server, I kind of like being able to help people with various things (thats why i constantly smega asking if anyone needs any help). Honestly another part is that I've always thought being a GM would be awesome as hell.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:
This is my first PS so can't really have any exp with it sorry.

What is your method for hunting for hackers?
I don't understand why people would hack in a private server that gives so much so it really pisses me off so I have the motivation for one. The only sure fire way to catch hackers is to check what everyone is doing daily, i used to hack on GMS so i know what every single hack does so i can spot them easily.
Checking on every accusation of a hacker might help catch a few but the only way your going to catch them all is by periodically checking to see what everyone is doing, so that is what i will have and what i will do.

How often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:
I think every 1-2 hours should be good enough to catch anyone along with any other GMs that are going to check for hackers (we should have our hourly schedules together so we each are getting to check daily. An ex., Someone has their hourly check at every hour on the 15 and the next GM has there hourly check on the half hour etc., this makes it so it is almost impossible to hack for long periods of time. If no other GM is on I would take the responsibility and check around every 30 minutes to make sure no one is hacking.

How would you handle a hacker?:
Screen Shot, Confront/Ban and take it up with other GMs and Server Owner (Randy) to see if they get to keep the ban or not.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:
Tell them to stop, and if that doesn't work then talk to both of them on a private map telling them if they don't stop they will be jailed since they don't want to resolve their issues and have fun.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:
Honestly I'll be doing my job the best I can so i really don't care what people say about me as a GM it is their opinion and they have the right to it. I won't retaliate I'll ignore them and if they become a nuisance (Mass smega or hate smegas that continue) I might have to give them a warning for the smegas (nothing to do with the comments) and if they continue I'll jail them. I believe that is perfectly reasonable.

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:
For myself hm? Well the job of a GM is to keep the server organized and clean so that's what I am here to do. Keeping the server up so everyone can have fun comes first then fun can come if I have time.

Why should we choose you?:
I'm honest, hardworking, diligent,trustworthy, and basically a nice guy. I feel that i could do the job really well.

Why shouldn't we choose you?:
It is your choice, if you want an honest reason you really shouldn't choose me because i hold grudges for a day or two before i get over them but i wouldn't let this get in the way of my job but i thought you should know.

Extra info you feel is necessary:
Being a GM would be great because I could help a lot of people, and I've always thought it was an awesome thing to be. All I expect is for you guys to at least consider me even though I have no past exp and have only been playing for about 2 1/2 weeks now. I am also working on learning how to do various things such as edit wz files from my friend and researching on the internet idk if that will eventually be useful.

Last edited by Deadbrakeout on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
₪ iŁ1ทઝ ₪
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
₪ iŁ1ทઝ ₪

PostSubject: Re: Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM)   Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:24 am

Good App, but you should add a Poll :]
Back to top Go down
Deadbrakeout
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Deadbrakeout

PostSubject: Re: Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM)   Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:11 pm

iL1nk wrote:
Good App, but you should add a Poll :]

Sorry forgot added one Razz
Back to top Go down
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM)   Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 pm

Good Luck Mike (:
Back to top Go down
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,
✯Famous✯
✯Famous✯
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,

PostSubject: Re: Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM)   Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:10 pm

Nice app Mike, Good luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iateyou961

PostSubject: Re: Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM)   Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:16 am

Whoever said "no" I don't get why.. This is such a good app Very Happy Nice app Mike
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

PostSubject: Re: Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM)   Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:26 am

Poor, Josh. ;[
Good Luck, Mike, with your application. I only had to glance at it to know I liked it - IT'S ORANGE!! Thumbs Up
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://mykoyaanisqatsi.weebly.com/
Iateyou961

PostSubject: Re: Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM)   Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:48 am

Lol should've made it green XD
Back to top Go down
TaChiKaZe
Absolute NoLifer
Absolute NoLifer
TaChiKaZe

PostSubject: Re: Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM)   Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:57 am

I think I should be GM, so I checked the proper box.
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

PostSubject: Re: Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM)   Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:21 pm

For triple posting on your OWN application ...
// Thread Locked.
lol!

- Triple posts deleted, thread re-opened -
Back to top Go down
http://mykoyaanisqatsi.weebly.com/
Deadbrakeout
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Deadbrakeout

PostSubject: Re: Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM)   Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:19 am

x|♥Lin|x wrote:
For triple posting on your OWN application ...
// Thread Locked.
lol!

- Triple posts deleted, thread re-opened -

Ty Cait, I will not triple post anymore (im not doing this to bump my post >.< no proof) but i was wondering if you could tell me how to make sure my ss go into my hypnotic folder from now on so i don't mess up harrassment/hacker screenshots. just pm me please
Back to top Go down
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,
✯Famous✯
✯Famous✯
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,

PostSubject: Re: Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM)   Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:40 pm

To lazy to see if i commented again, lol i am just looking at gm apps. But anyways, very nice app Mike, good luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Good Member
Good Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM)   Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:25 am

voted yes. Very Happy

it's a good one, far better than mine. haha! Very Happy
Good luck to you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deadbrakeout
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Deadbrakeout

PostSubject: Re: Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM)   Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:30 pm

Kayla wrote:
voted yes. Very Happy

it's a good one, far better than mine. haha! Very Happy
Good luck to you! Very Happy

Thanks Kayla, your App is not that bad and I liked it and good luck to you too. Thanks btw <3!
Back to top Go down
odinlowejr88
Really Good Member
Really Good Member
odinlowejr88

PostSubject: Re: Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM)   Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:32 pm

i like that i can select both yes and no on your poll ^_^
Back to top Go down
Deadbrakeout
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Deadbrakeout

PostSubject: Re: Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM)   Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:49 pm

odinlowejr88 wrote:
i like that i can select both yes and no on your poll ^_^

Say wat? xD Idk what you mean lol.
Back to top Go down
odinlowejr88
Really Good Member
Really Good Member
odinlowejr88

PostSubject: Re: Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM)   Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:01 pm

your poll is setup as multiple choice right now, so it lets you check both boxes instead of just giving you a radio button that forces you to choose one or the other ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM)   Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mike (Deadbrakeouts Application for GM)
Page 1 of 1