HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

[Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication

Go down 
+5
TaChiKaZe
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,
NoobieIsBack
LinMadxErotica
Iateyou961
9 posters

Do you want Oaky to be a GM?
HELL YEAH!
 [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_vote_lcap58% [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Uhh... Sorry dude
 [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_vote_lcap42% [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Iateyou961

[Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication Empty
PostSubject:  [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication    [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:57 am

Before I begin, please READ through the application and vote. Even though I'm not sure, some people might just vote No just because they want to become a GM. Thank you.

In-Game Name:
I am usually always playing with Oaky.
If Oaky is for some reason stuck, I am on OakysStuck to let any GMs know I am stuck.

Name:
My name is Josh Kim.

I am 13 years old but don't just me by my age, maturity is all that matters Very Happy.

Location/Timezone:
I live in Oregon and my timezone is Pacific Standard Time ( GMT - 8:00 ).

Describe yourself (personality wise):
I am very Talkative once you become Friendly with me. I am also very Nice, if you don't go past my imaginary line XD. Also, I am very Outgoing, so if you need a friend to talk to, I'll always be ready Very Happy.

Email (If any):
My email adresses are Iateyou961@gmail.com and Iateyou961@yahoo.com. I use G-mail more but if you prefer Yahoo, I'll go with it.

MSN (If any):
My MSN is Iateyou961@yahoo.com.

How active are you in game? in forums?:
I am VERY active in game if my parents don't nag me about playing games too much and stuff... Azn parents XD. I am on most of the time we have a day off in school and on full time during weekends if no events are planned Very Happy. I am also very active in forums mostly because of GM apps and to agree on them or not, but I also do other stuff such as reading the rules.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?:
I think you can say I'm farely new because I've only been here for six days, but I have lots of friends Very Happy. Lol.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:
I can contribute to the server by tracking cheaters hackers. Most people say they're going to do it but don't, but I am faithful to my words because elephants are 100% faithful to what they said. I mean Josh Kim's XD. I can also contribute to this server by helping out with problems that noobs new people may face after joining a such awesome server. I can also hold events for entertainment Very Happy.

Why are you applying for GM?:
I am applying for GM for various reasons.
    I want to track hackers to make this the "best" private server ever Very Happy. You might not believe me but tracking them is actually pretty fun Very Happy.

I also want to hold events for people because I haven't done them in a long time.

Lastly, I want to help out those people that are having a hard time to unstuck them.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:
Yes I had previous GM experience. It was only in a server called XboxStory. And even though I may not have "skills" like other GM's, but I am always honest and never abuse my power.
I also was about to become a Co-Owner, but my mom practically made me quit PMS forever, until I came back.

What is your method for hunting for hackers?
Since most GMs just like to just chill and talk which lets hackers pass by without any problems, don't expect that to happen after because I am pretty good at hunting hackers. Some may say that since your friend is on, they might not hack, but your friend could use that trust to actually hack. So here's my method:
    I use the command that lets you see every player on the game.

I use the "Hide" skill and start warping to people that are on, unless they're GMs.

I do this everytime a new person is on or every 30 minutes.

Repeat 1~3 over.

This may seem like the stuff everybody does, but trust me, some people miss hackers as easy as they miss a needle in a haysack.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:
I think I should hunt for them every 30 minutes or so just because new people might be on or they might think they're safe and just start hacking. If that's too short for you, just let me know Very Happy.

How would you handle a hacker?:
As I have heard from GMs, I should handle it by:
    Taking a screenshot of them hacking and posting it on the forum.

Ban them and ALWAYS tell the reason for it.

If any of you GMs think this is wrong, please tell me so that I know the right way Very Happy.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:
I would tell them to stop individually or using the !say command, and if they don't, I'll jail them according to my prior knowledge.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:
First, I don't know why ANYONE would call a GM a "fail GM", but if I was called that, I would try to do what I did wrong and do it the right next time because there is a saying "You learn from your mistakes." It's not always true, but I try my best to learn from it so that I won't fail the next time. It's human to fail too because ♪Nobody's Perfect♪.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:
On my first app, I wrote that keeping the server organized and clean was more important, but as I thought it through harder, I think Having fun is more important because without people actually having fun, it wouldn't be easy to keep the server organized and clean. And also, the reason I play computer games is to just relax myself and to have fun, but if that isn't possible, I guess there is no reason to play any kind of games.

Why should we choose you?:
You should choose me because even though I don't have any "skills" like others do Sad, I can always learn new things. Also, I am a very fast learner so I'll probably memorize most of the GM commands and slowly memorize the item codes from the most important. You should also choose me because my timezone is very similar to most people in the U.S., so I'll probably be on when they're on, and I am very nice and I am a very good helper.

Why shouldn't we choose you?:
I don't think I should answer this question because why should you NOT choose me? But if you really didn't want to, I guess because I don't have any "skills" as I said earlier Crying or Very sad.

Extra info you feel is necessary:
There is a lot of extra info, but the most important one is that I am very Friendly, Helpful, Nice, HOT... JK JK, very funny and entertaining Very Happy.

Thank you for reading this awesome application.

Written by: Josh Kim.
Edited by: LoonyLin ( Edited my Eddited )
Copyright ©️ by Josh & Kim Association.
You are not permitted to copy or take away any part of this without the Author's permission and serious consequences may happen if you violate the rule.

Last edited by Iateyou961 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

PostSubject: Re:  [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication    [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:06 am

Quote :
Eddited by: None.
You are not permitted to copy or take away any part of this without the Author's permission and serious consequences may happen if you violate the rule.
Lmao.
Right on. That made me chuckle.
Btw, Edited* is with only 1 D, not 2, Hun.
And you should put "Edited by: Loony's Lin" Hehe

Quote :
I am 13 years old but don't just me by my age, maturity is all that matters.

I agree with this, and I do think you are fairly mature for your age.
Well, good luck, Josh <- See that, I got your name right this time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mykoyaanisqatsi.weebly.com/
Iateyou961

PostSubject: Re:  [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication    [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:10 am

x[Loony's Lin]x wrote:
Quote :
Eddited by: None.
Lmao.
Right on. That made me chuckle.
Btw, Edited* is with only 1 D, not 2, Hun.
And you should put "Edited by: Loony's Lin" Hehe

Quote :
I am 13 years old but don't just me by my age, maturity is all that matters.

I agree with this, and I do think you are fairly mature for your age.
Well, good luck, Josh <- See that, I got your name right this time. Very Happy

Thank you for getting my name right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

PostSubject: Re:  [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication    [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:24 am

Hahahaha, it's about time, right?
Back to top Go down
Iateyou961

PostSubject: Re:  [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication    [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:27 am

x[Loony's Lin]x wrote:
Hahahaha, it's about time, right?

Yeah.. After like 5 days of knowing me, I guess its about time
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

PostSubject: Re:  [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication    [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:42 am

It's not my fault. You told me your name was BOB!! Lmao.
Anyway, enough with this off topic stuffs ...

Quote :
Haha - Thumbs Up -
Right on.
Back to top Go down
Iateyou961

PostSubject: Re:  [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication    [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:51 am

x[Loony's Lin]x wrote:
It's not my fault. You told me your name was BOB!! Lmao.
Anyway, enough with this off topic stuffs ...

Quote :
Haha - Thumbs Up -
Right on.

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NoobieIsBack
Game Master
Game Master
NoobieIsBack

PostSubject: Re:  [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication    [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:42 pm

Good Luck (:
Back to top Go down
Iateyou961

PostSubject: Re:  [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication    [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:02 am

Yet another person says no... Whoever said no please tell me secretly why.. Unless you haven't read it or you just wanna b GM
Back to top Go down
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,
✯Famous✯
✯Famous✯
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,

PostSubject: Re:  [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication    [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:07 pm

Nice app Josh! Good luck, and just like Josh said, If you vote leave comments!
Back to top Go down
TaChiKaZe
Absolute NoLifer
Absolute NoLifer
TaChiKaZe

PostSubject: Re:  [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication    [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:46 pm

Your sense of humor amuses me. I vote yes.
Back to top Go down
Iateyou961

PostSubject: Re:  [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication    [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:40 am

TaChiKaZe wrote:
Your sense of humor amuses me. I vote yes.

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

PostSubject: Re:  [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication    [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:55 am

Iateyou961 wrote:
Yet another person says no... Whoever said no please tell me secretly why.. Unless you haven't read it or you just wanna b GM
This application is very well done, better than a LOT that I've seen in my experience as both an applicant, and an owner looking for GMs via applications.
When you vote, please post a reply explaining why you voted the way you have, no matter if you vote yes or no. I'm sure the applicant would like to know why you've said yes, and would gladly accept some constructive criticism if you have said no.
Thanks ~
Back to top Go down
Andeh
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re:  [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication    [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:08 pm

I agree with everyone else, great humour and great app. =D

Good Luck
~
Back to top Go down
Iateyou961

PostSubject: Re:  [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication    [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:11 pm

Andeh wrote:
I agree with everyone else, great humour and great app. =D

Good Luck
~

Thank youuuu Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iateyou961

PostSubject: Re:  [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication    [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:16 pm

Yay Very Happy It's evened out now.. What now "No-ers"... Srry lol
Back to top Go down
Iateyou961

PostSubject: Re:  [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication    [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:35 am

Lin I couldn't reply to your sticky, so I am just writing it here if you might check it out.
Is there any way you can check who said no?
And second, people who said no, please read the stick, than change your vote, or reason why you said no.. As I said before... Alot of times.. I really wanna know
Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
₪ iŁ1ทઝ ₪
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
₪ iŁ1ทઝ ₪

PostSubject: Re:  [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication    [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:06 pm

Lol, Double Poster D:<
Back to top Go down
Iateyou961

PostSubject: Re:  [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication    [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:52 pm

iL1nk wrote:
Lol, Double Poster D:<

Oh my bad..
Back to top Go down
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,
✯Famous✯
✯Famous✯
Ðrΰммάиίςк™,

PostSubject: Re:  [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication    [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:50 pm

I probably commented this already, but i am going through app's again. Well very nice app Josh!! Good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
armorblade68
armorblade68

PostSubject: Re:  [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication    [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:26 am

Very good app my friend Very Happy i hope you make it as GM youd be excellent at it... and btw i read your whole app LOL
Back to top Go down
iShroomz
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer
iShroomz

PostSubject: Re:  [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication    [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:19 pm

I like it. Good sense of humor. Although you're only 13, you seem older (more mature lol).
I voted yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re:  [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication    [Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Oaky's *Cough*Awesome*Cough* Gm Apllication
Page 1 of 1