HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Alphagirl BANNED

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

Alphagirl BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Alphagirl BANNED   Alphagirl BANNED I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:39 am

Alphagirl was banned for back talking a GM, and being a bitch about it.

1. I do not favor friends over other players. When someone reports a KS'er, I check it out, and when I have more than one person telling me the same thing, YOU'RE KS'ing THEM & talking back isn't going to change it. Don't be a baby and find somewhere else to train.

2. I don't take kindly to people who talk back to me.

3. Don't go crying to another GM. All the GMs are on the same goddamn side. If you don't like it. GTFO.

Alphagirl BANNED Alpha
Alphagirl BANNED Alpha2

~ Bye, bitch, and suck my ****.
Back to top Go down
http://mykoyaanisqatsi.weebly.com/
odinlowejr88
Really Good Member
Really Good Member
odinlowejr88

Alphagirl BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alphagirl BANNED   Alphagirl BANNED I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:43 am

I can confirm that alphagirl was excessively rude to cait. She did it for a long period of time after being told to stop SEVERAL times and that's just what I saw pass over smegas.
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

Alphagirl BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alphagirl BANNED   Alphagirl BANNED I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:44 am

odinlowejr88 wrote:
I can confirm that alphagirl was excessively rude to cait. She did it for a long period of time after being told to stop SEVERAL times and that's just what I saw pass over smegas.

Thanks for your support, Lee.
I can't stand people who tell me how to do things, or accuse me of stuff I would never -EVER- do.
Sleep
Back to top Go down
Relic
Good Member
Good Member

Alphagirl BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alphagirl BANNED   Alphagirl BANNED I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:11 am

While I agree with the fact she should have just cc'ed, I do not agree with this ban. It looks as if it was done more out of anger than reason.

She claimed she never touched a single monster, but was accused of ksing anyway. So, in a way, in her point of view, isn't that like accusing her of stuff she didn't do? I guess she has the same impatience when falsely accused.

Also, she was kicked out of her channel earlier today by a group of ksers, but she let it go (she didn't curse or anything, just asked me if it was peak time for training) and there was no GM on at that time. So, it's understandable how she might see the situation as favoritism.

She has been on the server for less than a week, so give her another chance, it's not like she hacked or used blatant profanity (I don't count "arse"). I agree that her emotions got the better of her this time, but this ban was too harsh. Perhaps jail time is more sufficient Smile.
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

Alphagirl BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alphagirl BANNED   Alphagirl BANNED I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:38 am

I see your points, Relic.
But, I don't have the power to unban her, and if I could, I still wouldn't.
She's so butt hurt over this ban, that she was spamming in xatChat, called me a fuckhead or something.

Now, when something like this happens, you don't lash out. If you've got a problem, you say, "Hey, this doesn't seem fair to me, because .." etc. You don't go off calling people names, and accusing them of shit.
People need to learn how to talk it out.

Also, I'd let it go.
But she continued to be butt hurt when she smega'd about it a few minutes later.
WHAM BAM - BAN!
Back to top Go down
.:~[Jeff/Winston]~:.
.:~:[God of All the Prinnys]:~:.
.:~:[God of All the Prinnys]:~:.
.:~[Jeff/Winston]~:.

Alphagirl BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alphagirl BANNED   Alphagirl BANNED I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:43 am

Awesome Work Cait you are truley the
GM of Punishable Offences.
Back to top Go down
http://psy230.deviantart.com
Relic
Good Member
Good Member

Alphagirl BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alphagirl BANNED   Alphagirl BANNED I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:01 am

LinMadxErotica wrote:
I see your points, Relic.
But, I don't have the power to unban her, and if I could, I still wouldn't.
She's so butt hurt over this ban, that she was spamming in xatChat, called me a fuckhead or something.

Now, when something like this happens, you don't lash out. If you've got a problem, you say, "Hey, this doesn't seem fair to me, because .." etc. You don't go off calling people names, and accusing them of shit.
People need to learn how to talk it out.

Also, I'd let it go.
But she continued to be butt hurt when she smega'd about it a few minutes later.
WHAM BAM - BAN!

lol for once I wasn't paying attention to the xchat =/ but I admit I saw that QQrage coming. Anger isn't something teenagers can control easily. Well, I can vouch for her for the ingame comments but I can't really say much for the xchat. If Randy decides to unban her, then good, although I doubt she'll appeal.
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

Alphagirl BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alphagirl BANNED   Alphagirl BANNED I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:05 am

Well, it would be nice if she appealed.

I don't want her to be banned permanently. I only wanted a temp. ban. I would have used jail, but it seems to be broken, so it wouldn't have done much good.
Back to top Go down
AlphaGirl
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Alphagirl BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alphagirl BANNED   Alphagirl BANNED I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:40 am

Thank Relic for eveything you've done. I appreciate it. I really can't be bothered about the ban matter anymore. Since this is such a hassle to everyone, why dont just leave my account banned? And I won't want to comment much. But all the screen shots are all bais against me. Why did I not scold the word FUCK and I get a ban while GM scolds FUCK in their own mega, they dont deserve any punishment? injustice? anyway i'll visit the forums often. I'll see ya when I see ya.
Back to top Go down
AlphaGirl
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Alphagirl BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alphagirl BANNED   Alphagirl BANNED I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:45 am

MadxErotica, by the way, I was not the one who wanted to cry to other GMs. It was Kurosaki. And how can a low rebirth girl KS a bunch of Pros? And the fact from the KS scene I'm the only one banned. The owner of the map does NOT even know my IGN... If you're being KSed in a map will you not know the KSer's name?
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

Alphagirl BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alphagirl BANNED   Alphagirl BANNED I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:25 am

AlphaGirl wrote:
Thank Relic for eveything you've done. I appreciate it. I really can't be bothered about the ban matter anymore. Since this is such a hassle to everyone, why dont just leave my account banned? And I won't want to comment much. But all the screen shots are all bais against me. Why did I not scold the word FUCK and I get a ban while GM scolds FUCK in their own mega, they dont deserve any punishment? injustice? anyway i'll visit the forums often. I'll see ya when I see ya.

AlphaGirl wrote:
MadxErotica, by the way, I was not the one who wanted to cry to other GMs. It was Kurosaki. And how can a low rebirth girl KS a bunch of Pros? And the fact from the KS scene I'm the only one banned. The owner of the map does NOT even know my IGN... If you're being KSed in a map will you not know the KSer's name?

1. Please don't double post. There is an *EDIT* button for a reason.
2. Perhaps you weren't the one KS'ing, or the one who wanted to go to another GM, but you were the one mouthing at me, and giving me a hard time.
3. I was probably already pissed off, and you pushed the wrong buttons.
4. I'll unban you next time I'm online.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alphagirl BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alphagirl BANNED   Alphagirl BANNED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alphagirl BANNED
Page 1 of 1