HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Ethan's Forum Mod App.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xMistuhEthan
xMistuhEthan

Ethan's Forum Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Ethan's Forum Mod App.   Ethan's Forum Mod App. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:17 am

Ign: xMistuhEthan ; Ethan Liang

Age: 13 But, As said from my GM Application. Age doesn't matter, It's all about maturity.

Forum I would be interested in Modding: I would allow the "Mod of this Section" to choose for me. I would gladly prefer multiple sections, if possible.

Lol. This is pretty much it. o.o Sorry, If I sound anal or such. It's just my "Applying Language". Razz

Yes, I am applying for multiple items. It will not affect me in any way. For I'm am active on Forums and In-Game, in general.

Just finding ways to help to community.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rawritzmeh
armorblade68
armorblade68

PostSubject: Re: Ethan's Forum Mod App.   Ethan's Forum Mod App. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:18 am

Dont you think its a little short?
Back to top Go down
cruzer

PostSubject: Re: Ethan's Forum Mod App.   Ethan's Forum Mod App. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:09 pm

of course this is bull, i havent seen you once. Maturity? Look at your picture, then look at me and tell me you mature. Dont try and alter things to make it look like your a good boy to get GM/or Forum mod
Back to top Go down
Exiled
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer
Exiled

PostSubject: Re: Ethan's Forum Mod App.   Ethan's Forum Mod App. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:15 am

cruzer,keep personal criticism of a person to yourself.I see nothing wrong in his picture,fun much?

Both your timezones are probably diff,so his off when your on and vice versa.

Don't go criticizing others based off their picture,everyone is unique in their own ways.
Back to top Go down
iShroomz
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer
iShroomz

PostSubject: Re: Ethan's Forum Mod App.   Ethan's Forum Mod App. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:42 am

cruzer wrote:
of course this is bull, i havent seen you once. Maturity? Look at your picture, then look at me and tell me you mature. Dont try and alter things to make it look like your a good boy to get GM/or Forum mod

At least he's more mature than you. At least he doesn't start flaming at people's avatars.
Although, it is a little short. I think you can improve on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethan's Forum Mod App.   Ethan's Forum Mod App. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ethan's Forum Mod App.
Page 1 of 1