HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

BAN APPEAL!

Go down 
+2
odinlowejr88
Warsaverz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Warsaverz

BAN APPEAL! Empty
PostSubject: BAN APPEAL!   BAN APPEAL! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:21 am

IGN: WARSAVERZ
LINK: https://hypnoticstory.forumotion.net/banned-f23/warsaverz-banned-t413.htm
REASON: WAS I EVEN HACKING? I SAID THE MONSTERS WERE DYING WHEN I DID NOT HIT AS MUCH HP AS THE MONSTER MAX HP. AND I DONT SEE ANYONE ELSE IN THE MAP! BUT THE MONSTERS ARE DYING. AND ALL I AM DOING IS METEOR-ING . IS SPAMMING METEOR AGAINST THE SERVER RULE? I DONT THINK SO.
Back to top Go down
Warsaverz

BAN APPEAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN APPEAL!   BAN APPEAL! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:22 am

I DEMAND FOR A REASONABLE ANSWER TO WHY I AM BEING BANNED. COS WHAT I SEE IN THE POST MADE BY THAT IDIOTIC GM IS ALL RUBBISH. SERIOUSLY THIS IS RIDICULOUS!
Back to top Go down
odinlowejr88
Really Good Member
Really Good Member
odinlowejr88

BAN APPEAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN APPEAL!   BAN APPEAL! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:22 am

Please calm down Smile it's just a game. Also stating your case calmly and rationally will usually help, it will make people want to believe you more.

The reason he banned you is because the issue being described (all monsters on map being hit at same time over and over) suddenly started happening on the map jeff, me, and kayla we're on almost right after you sent that smega.

When jeff looked up who was on our map the only new addition between the time the monsters we're fine and the time they started being hit was you. This would lead one to believe that you we're the cause.

Also at the time he looked it up the gm command said you we're on the map but you we're not actually visible on the map (which seemed to indicate that you we're using a hack to get off of the screen).

Now I'm paraphrasing what Jeff told me/posted on the forums and what I saw/heard at the time. So it's possible I may be misunderstanding what Jeff was saying. If I am please correct me Jeff. Smile

Last edited by odinlowejr88 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warsaverz

BAN APPEAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN APPEAL!   BAN APPEAL! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:32 am

There isnt any need for me to be talking nicely since they ban me without any good reason. Cos number 1, i wasnt hacking. Secondly, They have no rights to say i am hacking without any Proof. This isnt fair to me. Now since you talk nicely, i will talk to you nicely. I Can show u respect And also i can be flaming. But it depends on what's the case. And Thanks For Your tip. Smile
Back to top Go down
odinlowejr88
Really Good Member
Really Good Member
odinlowejr88

BAN APPEAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN APPEAL!   BAN APPEAL! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:36 am

~I edited my above post with my interpretation of events and the reasons I believe that Jeff thought you we're the cause.~

(and also fixed up the grammar a bit Razz)
Back to top Go down
Warsaverz

BAN APPEAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN APPEAL!   BAN APPEAL! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:40 am

But i am seriously not hacking? I am attacking like a normal player. My dmg isnt Ridiculous like a hacker. Lols. So i dont see why i got banned. I am seriously very upset and angry over this. I almost wanted to smack my com.
Back to top Go down
odinlowejr88
Really Good Member
Really Good Member
odinlowejr88

BAN APPEAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN APPEAL!   BAN APPEAL! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:48 am

I am sorry about the situation. Like I said, whether you were hacking or not I can't say, but in this case I believe Randy is the only one w/ access to unban so he will have to rule on this.

I think he's already gone to bed tonight though so it will probably be tomorrow before anything can be done either way.
Back to top Go down
Warsaverz

BAN APPEAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN APPEAL!   BAN APPEAL! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:52 am

This is seriously ridiculous then. I merely asked a question and then i got banned? then now i cant play. So what am i gonna do? I wan to play this server and now cos of that gm i got banned and cant play? -.- I seriously want to level and play that server. And cos he ban me i nvr save my progress I am gonna get rolled-back. Is he gonna do compensation for banning me ? I dont think so right? I suggest Gm's to ASK the people they are gonna ban If they are hacking. If they can proof they are killing normally or explain whatever they doing is not against the Server rule, This can save Randy alot of trouble to unban and find out.
Back to top Go down
odinlowejr88
Really Good Member
Really Good Member
odinlowejr88

BAN APPEAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN APPEAL!   BAN APPEAL! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:00 am

Again I'm sorry that your unable to play for the time being. I know it sucks.

As I can see though there are three main points for Jeff's ban.

1. Between the time everything was fine and the time the issue began happening on our map the only change was that in the list of players on that map your name showed up.

2. At the time that he looked that up even though it showed your name as being on the map you were not visible on any part of the map (this usually indicates a hack is being used to hide a player off screen)

3. The moment you were banned and were no longer in the map the issue stopped happening. (although this is what I guess you could call a "posthumous" reason, it's still a very good point)

And from here I'm going to bed, so gnight Wink
Back to top Go down
Warsaverz

BAN APPEAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN APPEAL!   BAN APPEAL! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:10 am

May I know Where Were You Guys Standing? And Are You Sure you were on the same channel and same place as me? Just to make sure only. And Btw, I was Standing At The Most Top Platform And spamming meteor. Spamming as in normal Player speed Spam Not Hacking Kind Of Spam.
Back to top Go down
~>JanCarlos<~
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
~>JanCarlos<~

BAN APPEAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN APPEAL!   BAN APPEAL! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:13 am

I kinda believe you weren't hacking and we will try to sort this problem out but at the mean time please be patient and wait till randy gets on to un-ban you or keep you banned.
Back to top Go down
Warsaverz

BAN APPEAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN APPEAL!   BAN APPEAL! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:15 am

Btw, I Suggested Something On The Suggestion Forum To Kinda Reduce Thing like this to happen. Pls Read And Give Some Comment Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JforJellyz

BAN APPEAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN APPEAL!   BAN APPEAL! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:59 am

OFF TOPIC :Hmmm... You don't actually have to caps on every start of each word haha.

Back on topic :There WAS some kind of bug for this though i have forgotten which skill was it. Also, I think Jeff banned him as it actually does look like he was hacking so you can't blame him too. He was just doing his job as a GM.

Warsaverz --> x.x Chill out. In the meantime, find some manga/anime to watch/read. I'm sure that this problem will be resolved ASAP by Randy. Things like this happens once in awhile ;D.
Good luck for this ban appeal. Cheerz~
Back to top Go down
Randy
Owner || Awesomeness :]
Randy

BAN APPEAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN APPEAL!   BAN APPEAL! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:36 am

Im Going to Un-Ban You.
I will tell you when i do.
Back to top Go down
http://hypnoticstory.no-ip.biz/
Randy
Randy

BAN APPEAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN APPEAL!   BAN APPEAL! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:38 am

UnBanned.
Back to top Go down
http://hypnoticstory.no-ip.biz/
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

BAN APPEAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN APPEAL!   BAN APPEAL! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:22 pm

Warsaverz wrote:
IGN: WARSAVERZ
LINK: https://hypnoticstory.forumotion.net/banned-f23/warsaverz-banned-t413.htm
REASON: WAS I EVEN HACKING? I SAID THE MONSTERS WERE DYING WHEN I DID NOT HIT AS MUCH HP AS THE MONSTER MAX HP. AND I DONT SEE ANYONE ELSE IN THE MAP! BUT THE MONSTERS ARE DYING. AND ALL I AM DOING IS METEOR-ING . IS SPAMMING METEOR AGAINST THE SERVER RULE? I DONT THINK SO.

I know. I didn't understand your ban either.
Sorry, buddy.
Back to top Go down
http://mykoyaanisqatsi.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

BAN APPEAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN APPEAL!   BAN APPEAL! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAN APPEAL!
Page 1 of 1