HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

urfatherfly Disconnection Glitch/Hack Abusing.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

urfatherfly Disconnection Glitch/Hack Abusing. Empty
PostSubject: urfatherfly Disconnection Glitch/Hack Abusing.   urfatherfly Disconnection Glitch/Hack Abusing. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:00 pm

Upon logging on earlier today I was told by Deadbrakeout that he was being DC hacked by a player named urfatherfly. At first I simply thought he was FJing or using a combo+trans glitch. However Deadbrakeout told me that this was untrue and that he was selectively being disconnected, only he did and no one else in the map did. So in order to find out I went into the map and watched events unfold.

Observing Deadbrakeout attack monsters I saw him DC soon later. Only him, not me no one else. Eventually I DCed as well. I came back in to observe more, Deadbrakeout attacked monsters, he DCed, only him. Upon determining I had to figure out who was doing it. Eventually someone disconnected everybody in the map with Soul Rush or something. Including urfatherfly, I waited for urfatherfly to get back and so I just happily killed monsters. Soon urfatherfly came back in and then suddenly I disconnected. In a rush to get back online I went straight to the right channel and map. There alone I saw urfatherfly standing meaning he was abusing disconnection. (there was like 6 people in the map before)

Next I talked to him alone for a second, he eventually, ADMITTED that he was DCing us. So do what you will with him GMs. It's all up to you. I've had more complaints from people that he was DCing them as well as this happening last night so please be hasty in making your decision.

urfatherfly Disconnection Glitch/Hack Abusing. Maple0183

One of the times he selectively disconnected Deadbrakeout is shown above.

urfatherfly Disconnection Glitch/Hack Abusing. Maple0192

Conversation of him admitting he DCed us.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Owner || Awesomeness :]
Owner || Awesomeness :]
Randy

PostSubject: Re: urfatherfly Disconnection Glitch/Hack Abusing.   urfatherfly Disconnection Glitch/Hack Abusing. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:07 pm

I will have a talk with him.
But if he is the kind of person that says OK to the GM and just ignore that anyone said anything afterwards, i will INSTA BAN.
Back to top Go down
http://hypnoticstory.no-ip.biz/
Deadbrakeout
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Deadbrakeout

PostSubject: Re: urfatherfly Disconnection Glitch/Hack Abusing.   urfatherfly Disconnection Glitch/Hack Abusing. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:38 pm

Randy wrote:
I will have a talk with him.
But if he is the kind of person that says OK to the GM and just ignore that anyone said anything afterwards, i will INSTA BAN.

Thanks Randy, I have screenshots of his harassment towards me as well. I don't know if you want them but he was saying things such as my mom is dead and calling me a noob etc. If you want them just tell me idk if they matter anymore.
Back to top Go down
urfatherfly
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: urfatherfly Disconnection Glitch/Hack Abusing.   urfatherfly Disconnection Glitch/Hack Abusing. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:37 am

Even though this thread is old, i would like to make a conclusion myself, firstly judging from the ss above you can't tell that whether i'm selectively dcing people. Secondly as shown from above ss i countered-dc them because they dced me first i.e. "the deadbrakestop earlier dced me" that's why i admitted i dced them. And throughout the whole event i was ksed all the way and i told them to CC kindly but they ignored me and kept on ksing me that's another reason i wanted to dc them like i said "stop ksing or i will dc you" They were at wrong first if they didn't ks me initially they wouldn't cause the whole chain events to happen. So please if you wanted ban me please ban the one who cause the whole series event to happen. Moral of the story, don't ban someone without knowing the full story. To the gm who ban me, YOUR A RETARD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: urfatherfly Disconnection Glitch/Hack Abusing.   urfatherfly Disconnection Glitch/Hack Abusing. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

urfatherfly Disconnection Glitch/Hack Abusing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HypnoticStory - v75 :: Support :: Reports-
Jump to: