HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Lifeeee what is it?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sushi
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Lifeeee what is it? Empty
PostSubject: Lifeeee what is it?   Lifeeee what is it? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:47 pm

These days while thinking because i can't go to sleep at night, I've thought what's it like to die?

I thought long and hard then i figured out that it's a point where you suddenly stop existing and stop thinking. For me, this thought is highly disturbing.

Anyway, Then i thought, if we're going to die like that, isn't it a waste of life to have a life, live then just experience that? For me, i'd rather have never have been born.'

anyway, that's all from me, And no "Cool Story Bro"s or "LULZ EMO", I'm being serious here :S
Back to top Go down
Deadbrakeout
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Deadbrakeout

PostSubject: Re: Lifeeee what is it?   Lifeeee what is it? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:00 pm

I know I've thought that way too..I think everyone does as some point. It's a matter of your faith and how your going to accept it.
I refuse to believe that when you die your just non existing anymore..nothing happens it's just all gone, you can't think etc. Maybe refusing that as a possibility is dumb but I'll still have faith. Just go through life as best you can and enjoy it.

Make friends, do good and make it all worthwhile so that your grand kids remember you and let people know you weren't afraid..prove it all wrong Wink.

As for me I know I'm afraid of this but I don't let it get to me I've beat this fear. There is a point to life, letting the people you know and love that you care about them and trying to do your best for your family that comes after you.

I don't believe you really want to experience never being born, at least you get to go through life and experience all the good things...(I know bad things come with being born too dying etc but it's what makes us human)

^^^ LOLZ Fail i hate when i write walls of text fixing Surprised
Back to top Go down
Relic
Good Member
Good Member

PostSubject: Re: Lifeeee what is it?   Lifeeee what is it? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:45 am

THIS IS WHERE RELIGION COMES IN. no seriously, ppl believe in religion to make themselves feel life is worthwhile and that there's going to be an afterlife.

I studied philosophy, there's this guy called H.H. Price who basically said we cannot ignore the possibility of an afterlife because of our dreams. In our dreams, we exist without a physical body but yet somehow still do everything we did when we're awake and more.

Theres also near death experiences where people report to have left their bodies as spirits or w/e and float around when they become clinically dead. There's this 6yr old girl who experienced this and wen they revived her, she told everyone a light told her to go back to her body and that she was going to have a baby brother with a heart condition. A few months later, her mother gave birth to a boy with a heart problem. how did she know? not even the best scientists could explain it.

In the end it depends on wat u believe in. If u truly and only believe in science, then life is nothing more than the interaction of organs and the brain to maintain biological functions to keep u alive. If u lose these functions, then life is over.

But, if u believe otherwise, then theres always possibility for life beyond since it can't be proved or disproved, meaning no one knows what happens after life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lifeeee what is it?   Lifeeee what is it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lifeeee what is it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HypnoticStory - v75 :: General :: Life-
Jump to: