HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

~[PLEASE READ BEFORE BROWSING THIS FORUM!!!]~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

~[PLEASE READ BEFORE BROWSING THIS FORUM!!!]~ Empty
PostSubject: ~[PLEASE READ BEFORE BROWSING THIS FORUM!!!]~   ~[PLEASE READ BEFORE BROWSING THIS FORUM!!!]~ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:22 pm

Hello all,
Please take a few minutes to read this short notice before browsing the rest of this forum.
Thank you.

Like a Star @ heaven If you are just browsing, and looking to vote // comment on people's applications, please make sure that you explain the reasons behind your vote.
~~ If you vote no, please explain in a reply post why you disagree with their becoming a GM - and please don't vote no simply because YOU want the spot yourself.
~~ If you vote yes, I'm sure the applicant would love to know what is it that you liked about their application.

Like a Star @ heaven DO NO BE RUDE, IGNORANT, OR DISRESPECTFUL TO OTHER APPLICANTS. Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven If this occurs, your own application will be removed form the forums, and you will not be allowed to apply anymore. Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven If you are applying for GM, please read the stickies including rules of this section, and the format of GM applications.

[This was posted upon request of all applicants, wishing to know what they can approve on, and what things they have done well. Thank you for participating in our GM Application forum.]
Back to top Go down
http://mykoyaanisqatsi.weebly.com/

~[PLEASE READ BEFORE BROWSING THIS FORUM!!!]~
Page 1 of 1