HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Real Life Picture Rules, dood.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pewpew
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
pewpew

Real Life Picture Rules, dood. Empty
PostSubject: Real Life Picture Rules, dood.   Real Life Picture Rules, dood. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:03 pm

Alright, I'm just gonna mention a couple things here for the rules of this thread. They're probably obvious rules, but they still need to be stated.

Like a Star @ heaven 1. Don't post any offensive pictures, this includes any racist, sexist, gory, sexual, pictures. If you wanna edit someone's pictures please make sure you post it in THEIR thread, and if they do not like it, please remove it. If you chose to keep it on your own computer is your own choice.

Like a Star @ heaven 2. When posting pictures, please use the [img][/img] there are a few sites that you can't use this from, example being photobucket, so if you have to use [url]tinypic.com[/url] and upload a picture their and then do the code. If you already have a picture uploaded on a different site just that site in between the imgs, example Real Life Picture Rules, dood. Url. Also note that you can upload a picture to the forums itself, but I'm not sure if it's just uploading as an avatar or if you can upload to a thread.

Like a Star @ heaven 3. Don't spam the same picture over and over, if you wanna add updated pictures of yourself, that's fine, just don't edit it and edit it and edit it and post it over and over again, I'll delete them. Now if it keeps happening, that will be taken up with Jeff, Lin, and Randy as to what will happen to you.

Like a Star @ heaven 4. Please be respective when someone posts their pictures. If you think someone is not good looking, or anything else please keep it to yourself. We only want positive remarks here because we all wanna have fun and don't want any useless flaming spam crap.

Last edited by pewpew on Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LinMadxErotica
iRTheForum<3
LinMadxErotica

Real Life Picture Rules, dood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life Picture Rules, dood.   Real Life Picture Rules, dood. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:57 pm

Like a Star @ heaven AN EDIT BY LIN ;]
You can also upload pictures right from your PC to the forums;
Real Life Picture Rules, dood. Upload10

Once you've selected your photo, hit "HOST" and then this will appear ...
Real Life Picture Rules, dood. Host10

Right click and copy the link, and simply paste in your post. ;]
~~ Only certain file types work, however, so be aware of that ~~
Thanks, Aaron.
Back to top Go down
http://mykoyaanisqatsi.weebly.com/

Real Life Picture Rules, dood.
Page 1 of 1