HypnoticStory - v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to V75 HypnoticStory!!
Please check out our Revisions section,
And frequently check for updates and announcements.
Thank you & have fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesVote HypnoticRegisterLog in

Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers)

Go down 
+5
Sushi
Nathaniel
pewpew
TaChiKaZe
iDavid
9 posters
AuthorMessage
iDavid
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
iDavid

Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) Empty
PostSubject: Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers)   Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:13 am

I would like to start off by saying, I have noticed that several players in game have been asking where to level, so I have taken the liberty of posting my own personal training guide Smile

First off, here are some materials you will need:

For all Non-Mage Classes:
In the all-in-one shop, under etc and buffs and pots, make sure to buy plenty of:
  • Onyx Apples
  • Gelt Chocolates, and
  • Naricain's Demon Elixir.
  • Along with Power Elixir's to heal with.

Tip: For the 3 buffs I listed (Apple, Chocolate, Demon) use in this order for maximized damage attack:
1. Onyx Apple
2. Gelt Chocolate
3. Naricain Demon Elixir

For Mage Classes:
In the all-in-oneshop, under etc and buffs and pots, make sure to buy plenty of:
  • Subani's Mystic Cauldron
  • Siwss Cheese
  • Along with Power Elixir's to heal and re-mana with.

Tip: For the 2 buffs listed ( Cauldron and Cheese) use in this order for maximized matk:
1. Subani's Mystic Cauldron
2. Siwss Cheese

Onto the leveling maps.

Melee / Ranged Classes
(Warrior, Thief, Bowman, Pirate)

1 - 20: Kill snails or other mobs in Henesys Hunting Ground Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) 0100101

20 - 30: Using the buffs listed above, you should be able to kill boars. Kill Boars until you are level 30. Boars are located in the map Land of the Wild Boar, located in @travel, under Monster Maps. Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) 2230102 Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) 101040001

30 - 70: Using the buffs listed above, you should be able to kill Golems!!! Golems are located in Forest of Golem, in @travel under Monster Maps. Kill these until you are level 70. Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) 5150000Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) 105040306

70 - 120: Using the buffs listed above, you should be able to kill Squids. BEWARE!!! Squids WILL kill you in one hit if you land on them, try not to get hit, but you should be able to kill these, and they provide EXCELLENT experience. Squids are located one map to the right of Forked Road: East Sea ( Located in monster maps ) when you are in the map Forked Road: East Sea, go all the way to the right, and take the bottom path, and press up entering the cave, it does NOT have a portal on it. Kill squids and gobies until level 120. Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) 8141300Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) 230040200

120 - 200: Ahh, finally 4th job! Using the buffs listed above, test your strength in FM room 8. Headless Horsemen provide EXCELLENT experience, and they are how I have 20 rebirths!!! You won't be able to kill them alone at first, so try to scrape together a party. If you cannot find one, whisper iDavid and he will more than willingly help you. If still unable, keep killing squids until 160 or so, then test your strength with Papulatus. Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) 9400571Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) 910000008Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) 9500181

Extra: Papulatus is the clocktower boss located in Origin of the Clocktower (found in @travel under boss maps) to summon him, place a Piece of Cracked Dimension Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) 04031179 over the shining hole on the right side of the map. If the hole isn't there, re-enter the map using the computer module on the left side of the map.Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) 2041025Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) 220080001

Last edited by iDavid on Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
iDavid
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
iDavid

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers)   Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:13 am

Incomplete

Mage Leveling Guide

The mage leveling guide is essentially the same as the melee one, with a few slight adjustments.

For your skills, use Magic Claw or any other single target skill until you get your classes AoE

Clerics - use magic claw until 3rd job and you obtain the AoE

I / L - use magic claw until 2nd job and you obtain lightning

F / P - use whatever skill is strongest until you get your AoE

Blaze Wizard - use magic claw until 2nd job and you get your AoE

The maps are typically abundant in monsters, so AoE's are most effective.

1 - 20: Kill snails or other mobs in Henesys Hunting Ground Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) 0100101

20 - 45: Using the buffs listed above, you should be able to kill boars. Kill Boars until you are level 30. Boars are located in the map Land of the Wild Boar, located in @travel, under Monster Maps. Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) 2230102 Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) 101040001

45 - 70: Using the buffs listed above, you should be able to kill Golems!!! Golems are located in Forest of Golem, in @travel under Monster Maps. Kill these until you are level 70. Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) 5150000Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) 105040306

~~~~Currently my testmage (DavidMage) is level 65, so I will expand the list as I make my findings when the server is back up~~~~

Last edited by iDavid on Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaChiKaZe
Absolute NoLifer
Absolute NoLifer
TaChiKaZe

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers)   Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:04 am

I thought the wpn atk buffs from items override eachother? (That's how it was in all the other servers I've played. Note: I do not play maplestory, so I wouldn't know if this is still true.)
Back to top Go down
iDavid
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
iDavid

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers)   Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:16 am

That's why I said use in that specific order. In any other order, they do cancel eachother, but the reason I said use that order is because they don't cancel eachother in that specific order :]
Back to top Go down
TaChiKaZe
Absolute NoLifer
Absolute NoLifer
TaChiKaZe

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers)   Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:25 am

Sounds broke as a joke. O_O;; If it were like the old autoban I used to see, I would notice a major shift in autobans. =] Toward the dmg department.
Back to top Go down
pewpew
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
pewpew

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers)   Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:37 pm

Dood, that works? I'm gonna try it out. Anyways, here's a better thing, at lvl 100 try to find someone to leech you in HH LOL
Back to top Go down
iDavid
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
iDavid

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers)   Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:50 pm

TaChiKaZe wrote:
Sounds broke as a joke. O_O;; If it were like the old autoban I used to see, I would notice a major shift in autobans. =] Toward the dmg department.

Actually no o.o"

I've never been autobanned for this on any server :3

pewpew wrote:
Dood, that works? I'm gonna try it out. Anyways, here's a better thing, at lvl 100 try to find someone to leech you in HH LOL

I said 120 because they will get the most experience from 120-200 from HH because the groups they would have would be people in that same level range :3
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers)   Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:58 pm

Thats an interesting....trick. I must try! D: < B>serverup
Back to top Go down
pewpew
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
pewpew

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers)   Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:12 am

Lulz, I like training noobies, 216m exp boost ftw.
Back to top Go down
Sushi
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers)   Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:52 pm

i like training newbies too, man i just love helping

Oh wait.. i'm the one who gets help D:

Nice guide though
Back to top Go down
₪ iŁ1ทઝ ₪
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
₪ iŁ1ทઝ ₪

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers)   Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:21 pm

Nice Guide David =]
Back to top Go down
vanessaXD
Game Master
Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers)   Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:24 am

Nice, but i find that lvl 100-120, Wolf spiders are good too
Back to top Go down
Pennace
Pennace

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers)   Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:31 pm

Oh dam nice guide.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Good Member
Good Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers)   Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:51 am

Really help and everyone's booming into the HH rooms now.
Haha! (:

Regards,
Kayla Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers)   Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leveling Guide (For No Rebirth-ers)
Page 1 of 1